Mint: Money Manager, Budget & Personal Finance
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage your money and budgets better every day with Mint
Manage your money and save more with Mint – the free financial tracker app from Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint Bills. Spend smarter, track your savings, and get more out of your finances. Easily pull all your accounts, credit cards and investments into one place so you can create a budget, track bills, receive bill reminders, and get customized tips for reducing fees and saving money. You can also check your credit score for free while learning how you can improve it.
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• A money manager app shouldn't cost you. Install the free Mint app and easily sign up.
• Bank accounts and other finances are securely connected.
• Mint automatically organizes and tracks your expenses and finances then creates a budget so you can save even more money.
KEY MINT FEATURES: MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
• See and track all your personal finance accounts in one place: checking, savings, 401k, and credit cards.
• Automatically categorize banking and credit card transactions.
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending so you can save money.
• Track your cash, credit cards, credit score, bills, and checking accounts so you are able to budget and save money with Mint.
• Manage your budget to better understand your transaction patterns. Spend your money better to achieve your financial goals.
• The trend tracker helps you track your credit cards, cash, spending, income, and net worth over time.
• View your personal finances offline. The app stores and tracks information from your latest download so you can still review your bank accounts, track credit card spending, and see when your bills are due. (iPad only)
• Set up financial goals to save money for a trip, track your progress, pay off debt, or to buy a car.
• Bills are tracked. Bill reminders help you never miss a bill.
• Receive expert advice on budgeting and distributing your paychecks in your checking and savings bank accounts.
• Get your truly free Credit Score tracker as part of your complete financial picture.
• Get expert advice to help you save on banking fees, credit cards, home loans and more.
SAFE AND SECURE
• We’re obsessive about security and protect your data with 128-bit encryption.
• We safeguard Mint with your own 4-digit code so only you can view your account. If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you can delete all your account information remotely.
• Mint comes from the makers of TurboTax® and trusted by millions every year with their most sensitive data.
SYNCS WITH MINT WEB APP
Always have access to your account from your iPhone, iPad and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have the latest bank account data at your fingertips.
WHY OVER 20 MILLION PEOPLE TRUST MINT
PC Magazine: What to Do When You Go Over Budget in Mint.com (2016)
Nerd Wallet: Financial Fitness - 7 Exercises to Build your Credit Muscle (2016)
Huffington Post: 5 Things To Know After You Graduate (2016)
Tech Times: Save Money in 2015: Here are the Best Money Management Apps (2015)
Android Connections: Best Personal Finance Apps of 2015 for Android (2015)
Kiplinger’s: 10 Great Saving Money-Saving Apps (2014)
Money Magazine: Best Finance Tool For Budgeting (2014)
Wired: The Best Apps for Budgeting Your Cash (2014)
Note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Mint has been brought to you by Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint Bills. Check us out at http://www.intuit.com
To learn how Intuit works to protect your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/terms
What's New in Version 4.15.0
We love hearing from you! Let us know what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org
Great app for budgeting and tracking expenses
I have been using Mint for a few years now. It really helps to see income and expenses for all accounts in one place. In addition, I am able to see how my investments are performing. I also use Mint for my monthly budget. There's only one or two of my accounts that Mint doesn't currently support so I enter them in manually. Overall I recommend Mint as a financial tool to help you see the big picture with the ability to see each account in detail.
Personal Finance (Credit) 🙌🏽
Keeps track of monthly payments when you download the app, turn notifications on just in case you forget your credit card payment date. Helps track your budget. Would extremely recommend just beware you would need to sit down and take the time to log in to every credit account you have in order to link it to mint. Creating a checklist would be a starting point. 👌🏽
This app rocks!
What a great GUI! They are doing it right at MINT!
I have been using this app for the last few years and I can't say enough about how seamless it works with all my accounts....I mean it's kind of scary when I think about it but it sure makes things simple. Bill pay dates, transactions, you name it.
BTW this is the first time I have ever taken time to review in this detail. Thanks MINT you doing it the way it should be...I just hope you don't ever get hacked.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Dec 05, 2016
- Version: 4.15.0
- Size: 101 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Mint.com
- ©2008-2016 Mint Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.