Mint: Money Manager, Budget & Personal Finance
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken: The free Mint app helps you spend smarter and save more. Easily pull all your accounts, cards and investments into one place so you can track your spending, create a budget, receive bill reminders, and get customized tips for reducing fees and saving money.
Mint for Apple Watch
Mint for Apple Watch reviews your day-to-day spending and suggests a spending goal so you can keep up with your lifestyle but still keep an eye how much you’ve spent. You'll also receive personalized notifications on the Apple Watch to help you stay on track.
Want to make a budget change? Once we've reviewed your day-to-day spending habits, you can stay with the status-quo or choose to reduce your goal and increase your savings. The choice is yours!
Mint Updates View (iPhone only)
Updates is a faster, easier way to see a detailed view of the most recent changes to your personal finances.
Credit Score (iPhone only)
• Truly free – no credit card required!
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• A money manager app shouldn’t cost you. Install the free Mint app and easily sign up.
• Mint automatically organizes your expenses and financial accounts and creates a budget so you can save more.
KEY MINT FEATURES: MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
* See all your personal finance accounts in one place—checking, savings, 401k, and credit cards.
* Automatically categorize banking and credit card transactions.
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending money. (ipad only)
• Track your cash, credit cards, and checking accounts so you are able to budget and save more with Mint.
• Never miss a payment again! You can set up bill reminders and bill alerts to help you stay on top of your expenses.
* Manage your budget to better understand your transaction patterns. Spend your money better to achieve your financial goals.
• The Trends feature helps you track your credit cards, cash, spending, income, and net worth over time.
• Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, bank fees, low bank account balances, unusual spending activity and more.
• Set up financial goals such as saving up for a trip, paying off debt, or buying a car.
SAFE AND SECURE.
• We’re obsessive about security and protect your data with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security that banks use.
• We safeguard Mint with your own 4-digit PIN so only you can view your account. If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you can delete all your account information remotely.
• Mint comes from the Makers of TurboTax® and Quicken®, trusted by millions every year with their most sensitive data.
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM
* Always have access to your account from your phone, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have your latest account information at your fingertips.
WHY OVER 20 MILLION PEOPLE TRUST MINT
Tech Times: Save Money in 2015: Here are the Best Money Management Apps (2015)
Kiplinger’s: 10 Great Saving Money-Saving Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: 50 Best Free iPhone Apps for 2014
Money Magazine: Best Finance Tool For Budgeting (2014)
Wired: The Best Apps for Budgeting Your Cash (2014)
Please note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Mint has been brought to you by Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken. Check us out at www.intuit.com
Widget users, moving the app to a SD card will disable the widget. http://bit.ly/mintwidget
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy/
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/terms/.
What's New in Version 4.6.1
• Badge on Overview for alerts (showing the number of unread alerts)
• Security enhancements
• Bug fixes
What's new in previous versions -
• iOS 9 Support
• Weekly Summary Page improvements: See top spending categories, what days you spent the most money, and more - all on a single page (weekly summaries are available Sundays and will be sent via notifications)
Mint is a must
If you don't care about you net worth, don't download this app. If you don't like $, you won't like this app. If you a looser, don't waste your time here.
But if you do care about your finances, Mint is a must. It keeps track of all your money weather it's an asset or a liability. I have my credit cards, checking/saving, mortgages, IRA's. I even have the value of my Harley, truck, and home in it. So with one quick glance I can see my real time true net worth.
I must warn you, it's addicting. I look at it first thing every morning to see how I'm doing. Every time I pay a bill, transfer money, or get a check I open mint to see my new net worth. As my stocks go down I can see exactly how it affects me. As the value of my home goes up, I see my net worth go up.
It sometimes has problems accessing accounts. It work for years then all of a sudden just stop updating. I think it's because banks change login "stuff" Like 2 factor... But after a while it updates again. I think it because mint updates something on their side.
Quite the feat
As all things have problems, as technology is constantly in flux and will always therefore have "issues" this is an excellent app by comparison. I rarely experience problems, it takes a while to load many times but it's also stretching out to the different domains it has the gather information from. The feat of this app is great, given that it is a constant bank statement in my pocket. While it could be better (as all things "could be better") in updating and maybe updating more quickly, having better categorizing skills (e.g. places I go to often to spend money and which I have specified as "gas" or "food" are continually "uncategorized" though I would assume after almost a year it would get the hint that when i categorize something as gas, it might continue that category without me having to manually sort it all out every time). Overall, excellent app, practical, efficient, and encouraging in practicing better spending (or saving) habits. Love love love!
So easy and pretty
I used a budget app for about 4 years (since iphone3s) and then decided to try out mint to see how it would compare. I basically deleted the other immediately because of how amazing this app is! I love not having to enter everything manually, I love that it syncs with all of my accounts, and I like how it makes a budget around my spending habits. The amount of info it provides effortlessly is great to help me stay on track and really see what my money is doing. I've saved about $200 this month already just from realizing where I was wasting funds and stopping the habit. The clean interface is easy to use. I wish it had more features like the website in the app but I'm kind of glad it doesn't just so it's not too bulky or memory heavy. I recommend this app to everyone now and love checking to make sure I'm in my goals like its a game.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jan 21, 2016
- Version: 4.6.1
- Size: 34.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Mint.com
- ©2008-2015 Mint Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.