Mint: Money Manager, Budget & Personal Finance
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken: The free Mint app helps you spend smarter and save more. Easily pull all your accounts, cards and investments into one place so you can track your spending, create a budget, receive bill reminders, and get customized tips for reducing fees and saving money.
Mint for Apple Watch
Mint for Apple Watch reviews your day-to-day spending and suggests a spending goal so you can keep up with your lifestyle but still keep an eye how much you’ve spent. You'll also receive personalized notifications on the Apple Watch to help you stay on track.
Want to make a budget change? Once we've reviewed your day-to-day spending habits, you can stay with the status-quo or choose to reduce your goal and increase your savings. The choice is yours!
Mint Updates View (iPhone only)
Updates is a faster, easier way to see a detailed view of the most recent changes to your personal finances.
Credit Score (iPhone only)
• Truly free – no credit card required!
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• A money manager app shouldn’t cost you. Install the free Mint app and easily sign up.
• Mint automatically organizes your expenses and financial accounts and creates a budget so you can save more.
KEY MINT FEATURES: MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
* See all your personal finance accounts in one place—checking, savings, 401k, and credit cards.
* Automatically categorize banking and credit card transactions.
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending money. (ipad only)
• Track your cash, credit cards, and checking accounts so you are able to budget and save more with Mint.
• Never miss a payment again! You can set up bill reminders and bill alerts to help you stay on top of your expenses.
* Manage your budget to better understand your transaction patterns. Spend your money better to achieve your financial goals.
• The Trends feature helps you track your credit cards, cash, spending, income, and net worth over time.
• Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, bank fees, low bank account balances, unusual spending activity and more.
• Set up financial goals such as saving up for a trip, paying off debt, or buying a car.
SAFE AND SECURE.
• We’re obsessive about security and protect your data with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security that banks use.
• We safeguard Mint with your own 4-digit PIN so only you can view your account. If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you can delete all your account information remotely.
• Mint comes from the Makers of TurboTax® and Quicken®, trusted by millions every year with their most sensitive data.
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM
* Always have access to your account from your phone, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have your latest account information at your fingertips.
WHY OVER 20 MILLION PEOPLE TRUST MINT
Tech Times: Save Money in 2015: Here are the Best Money Management Apps (2015)
Kiplinger’s: 10 Great Saving Money-Saving Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: 50 Best Free iPhone Apps for 2014
Money Magazine: Best Finance Tool For Budgeting (2014)
Wired: The Best Apps for Budgeting Your Cash (2014)
Please note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Mint has been brought to you by Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken. Check us out at www.intuit.com
Widget users, moving the app to a SD card will disable the widget. http://bit.ly/mintwidget
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy/
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/terms/.
What's New in Version 4.3.0
Mint for Apple Watch
- Live your life and keep up with your day-to-day spending on your wrist with Mint for Apple Watch!
- Mint for Apple Watch reviews your day-to-day spending and suggests a spending goal so you can keep up with your lifestyle but still keep an eye how much you’ve spent. You'll also receive personalized notifications on the Apple Watch to help you stay on track! Want to make a budget change? Once we've reviewed your day-to-day spending habits, you can stay with the status-quo or choose to reduce your goal and increase your savings. The choice is yours!
- Mint Life Blog Articles can been seen on the Updates Page
- You can turn off Kiip Rewards in the settings Page
- Squished Bugs
Best in it's class..
Mint is the best of the web based financial software. It is rich with features and the ability to tag certain transactions makes Mint of huge value to me come tax season. Using the trends function I can quickly sort all of my expenses for my rental property for the year. The budgeting function is very helpful too and does a good job of associating different transactions into the appropriate budget categories. Mint's list of features is great, but the execution of some still need work. For example, calculating pending and available balances is unreliable. Automatic matching of manually entered transactions with bank downloaded transactions is still hit and miss. Going back and deleting duplicate entries is still necessary. The good news is that the number of credit and bank accounts that are supported is constantly growing and Mint is an extremely robust tool for a free piece of software and the ads and offers that are advertised to the user are relatively unobtrusive. I use Mint every day and will continue to support and endorse this app. I just hope that Intuit will hear the pleas of the devoted and continue to cultivate this web based solution until it lives up to its potential..
Worth The Time
After using Mint for a couple of years I cannot say enough good things about the product and service. You will spend a reasonable amount of time learning to navigate through a decent user experience, entering you account details and figuring out what you can accomplish via the Website vs. the app. The email alerts are good and mostly correct. The auto categorization of transaction data is good. The trend analysis and budget analysis over time becomes more and more useful. The ads are not intrusive. Mint has integrated with Zillow, car valuation companies and credit score providers to offer additional value and ease of use. The company could do more - like including a stock tracker or integrating with major players (Google). I recommend to friends and family. It is really my go to app for assessing net worth quickly, see how my retirement accounts are performing and checking all transactional bank accounts. Best of all- it is free and owned and operated by a very good software company.
Great Product -- Great Customer Support
At first I could not link my bank account with mint. I contacted customer support and they quickly responded. They sent the issue to the engineers. Every 3 or 4 days they would check-in saying that the problem is being addressed. About every week I was given instructions to try certain things to resolve the issue. most failed, but the important thing was that they kept working on it, kept in close contact with me, and were always helpful and kind.
All in all it took about a month to add my account but it was truly a positive experience. They worked with me every step of the way until the issue was resolved. Mint for me works wonderfully now and I will certainly use it for many years to come.
Great product--great customer support.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: May 27, 2015
- Version: 4.3.0
- Size: 21.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Mint.com
- ©2008-2014 Mint Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.