Mint: Money Manager, Budget & Personal Finance
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken: The free Mint app helps you spend smarter and save more. Easily pull all your accounts, cards and investments into one place so you can track your spending, create a budget, receive bill reminders, and get customized tips for reducing fees and saving money.
Mint for Apple Watch
Mint for Apple Watch reviews your day-to-day spending and suggests a spending goal so you can keep up with your lifestyle but still keep an eye how much you’ve spent. You'll also receive personalized notifications on the Apple Watch to help you stay on track.
Want to make a budget change? Once we've reviewed your day-to-day spending habits, you can stay with the status-quo or choose to reduce your goal and increase your savings. The choice is yours!
Mint Updates View (iPhone only)
Updates is a faster, easier way to see a detailed view of the most recent changes to your personal finances.
Credit Score (iPhone only)
• Truly free – no credit card required!
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• A money manager app shouldn’t cost you. Install the free Mint app and easily sign up.
• Mint automatically organizes your expenses and financial accounts and creates a budget so you can save more.
KEY MINT FEATURES: MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
* See all your personal finance accounts in one place—checking, savings, 401k, and credit cards.
* Automatically categorize banking and credit card transactions.
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending money. (ipad only)
• Track your cash, credit cards, and checking accounts so you are able to budget and save more with Mint.
• Never miss a payment again! You can set up bill reminders and bill alerts to help you stay on top of your expenses.
* Manage your budget to better understand your transaction patterns. Spend your money better to achieve your financial goals.
• The Trends feature helps you track your credit cards, cash, spending, income, and net worth over time.
• Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, bank fees, low bank account balances, unusual spending activity and more.
• Set up financial goals such as saving up for a trip, paying off debt, or buying a car.
SAFE AND SECURE.
• We’re obsessive about security and protect your data with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security that banks use.
• We safeguard Mint with your own 4-digit PIN so only you can view your account. If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you can delete all your account information remotely.
• Mint comes from the Makers of TurboTax® and Quicken®, trusted by millions every year with their most sensitive data.
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM
* Always have access to your account from your phone, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have your latest account information at your fingertips.
WHY OVER 20 MILLION PEOPLE TRUST MINT
Tech Times: Save Money in 2015: Here are the Best Money Management Apps (2015)
Kiplinger’s: 10 Great Saving Money-Saving Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: 50 Best Free iPhone Apps for 2014
Money Magazine: Best Finance Tool For Budgeting (2014)
Wired: The Best Apps for Budgeting Your Cash (2014)
Please note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Mint has been brought to you by Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken. Check us out at www.intuit.com
Widget users, moving the app to a SD card will disable the widget. http://bit.ly/mintwidget
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy/
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/terms/.
What's New in Version 4.2.0
Mint for Apple Watch
- Live your life and keep up with your day-to-day spending on your wrist with Mint for Apple Watch!
- Mint for Apple Watch reviews your day-to-day spending and suggests a spending goal so you can keep up with your lifestyle but still keep an eye how much you’ve spent. You'll also receive personalized notifications on the Apple Watch to help you stay on track! Want to make a budget change? Once we've reviewed your day-to-day spending habits, you can stay with the status-quo or choose to reduce your goal and increase your savings. The choice is yours!
- Mint Life Blog Articles can been seen on the Updates Page
- You can turn off Kiip Rewards in the settings Page
- Squished Bugs
Long time user
I've been monitoring my accounts with Mint for about 2 1/2 years. It has always helped me monitor my spending and my funding. When I switched to a new bank (Capital One 360) the credentials for setup changed. They helped me figure out how to get it setup using the Access number.
Recently Mint went through a large UX and UI update. I can't say I'm happy with the end result yet. It looks nice and being a designer I do enjoy the UI. The UX I can't say they have nailed. In theocracy screen the numbers do not change to indicate you've pressed the correct one (that's annoying to me) the button reaction times inside the app are a little sluggish as well and sometimes it takes a little long to update your accounts now. These are all things they will likely fix down the road. Don't let them deter you from getting this app. It's mainly in the hopes they will be noticed and changed by Mint. This is a great app that helps with your money and also gives you a credit score from Equifax.
Not sure what's up with the rave reviews
Would be a lot more useful if 80% of my card/bank transactions weren't labelled as "uncategorized" by Mint. After I spent time categorizing all my payments for a month, the next payments sent to the exact same places still get labeled as "uncategorized". Many of these are payments to big companies. It should know better.
If it could learn to categorize better, it'd be useful to conveniently see how I'm doing budgeting certain things and where my money is going. As is, it's useless. Gave it two stars because logging in with Touch ID is more convenient than signing in to my bank app with a password every time. That being said, when it's important to see my actual balance, I use the bank app because Mint is often inaccurate.
I'll keep the app because it seems popular, so the company should be around long enough to hopefully improve it to the point where it's actually useful, and correctly does what it's sloppily trying to do right now.
One of the best apps!
Definitely one of the best apps ever made hands down. If you are all about your finances then you must have this app. If you don't have it, then you are not about your finances. The amount of money I've saved from using this app is definitely in the thousands. The reason it helps you save money is because it brings awareness to your spending. When you're able to check your spending so effortlessly it makes you very aware of all transactions for a any given day. Sometimes, if I spend too much money in one day I'll hold back from buying something that I originally intended on buying. I also try to stay within my budgets that I set for myself. When I see my spending limits on a screen everyday, I save tons of cash just from being aware. Thanks Mint! I owe you one.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 15, 2015
- Version: 4.2.0
- Size: 20.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Mint.com
- ©2008-2014 Mint Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.