Mint: Money Manager, Budget & Personal Finance
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken: The free Mint app helps you spend smarter and save more. Easily pull all your accounts, cards and investments into one place so you can track your spending, create a budget, receive bill reminders, and get customized tips for reducing fees and saving money.
Mint for Apple Watch
Mint for Apple Watch reviews your day-to-day spending and suggests a spending goal so you can keep up with your lifestyle but still keep an eye how much you’ve spent. You'll also receive personalized notifications on the Apple Watch to help you stay on track.
Want to make a budget change? Once we've reviewed your day-to-day spending habits, you can stay with the status-quo or choose to reduce your goal and increase your savings. The choice is yours!
Mint Updates View (iPhone only)
Updates is a faster, easier way to see a detailed view of the most recent changes to your personal finances.
Credit Score (iPhone only)
• Truly free – no credit card required!
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• A money manager app shouldn’t cost you. Install the free Mint app and easily sign up.
• Mint automatically organizes your expenses and financial accounts and creates a budget so you can save more.
KEY MINT FEATURES: MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
* See all your personal finance accounts in one place—checking, savings, 401k, and credit cards.
* Automatically categorize banking and credit card transactions.
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending money. (ipad only)
• Track your cash, credit cards, and checking accounts so you are able to budget and save more with Mint.
• Never miss a payment again! You can set up bill reminders and bill alerts to help you stay on top of your expenses.
* Manage your budget to better understand your transaction patterns. Spend your money better to achieve your financial goals.
• The Trends feature helps you track your credit cards, cash, spending, income, and net worth over time.
• Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, bank fees, low bank account balances, unusual spending activity and more.
• Set up financial goals such as saving up for a trip, paying off debt, or buying a car.
SAFE AND SECURE.
• We’re obsessive about security and protect your data with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security that banks use.
• We safeguard Mint with your own 4-digit PIN so only you can view your account. If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you can delete all your account information remotely.
• Mint comes from the Makers of TurboTax® and Quicken®, trusted by millions every year with their most sensitive data.
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM
* Always have access to your account from your phone, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have your latest account information at your fingertips.
WHY OVER 20 MILLION PEOPLE TRUST MINT
Tech Times: Save Money in 2015: Here are the Best Money Management Apps (2015)
Kiplinger’s: 10 Great Saving Money-Saving Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: 50 Best Free iPhone Apps for 2014
Money Magazine: Best Finance Tool For Budgeting (2014)
Wired: The Best Apps for Budgeting Your Cash (2014)
Please note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Mint has been brought to you by Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken. Check us out at www.intuit.com
Widget users, moving the app to a SD card will disable the widget. http://bit.ly/mintwidget
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy/
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/terms/.
What's New in Version 4.5.0
Weekly Summary Page:
See your top spending categories, where you made the most purchases and on what days you spent the most money all on a single page. Weekly summaries are available Sundays and will be sent via notifications.
Now supporting iOS 9
Best finance app out there
Let me start by saying I hate budgeting. Until this app, I found nothing that I cared to use for more than a week. And I've had Mint for several months now.
It is very comprehensive and customizable. My favorite part is that I can tell it (for example) that a purchase on iTunes isn't me blowing money on music...its me blowing money on apps. Or when I write a family member a check for a few different items, I can "split" the transactions into multiple categories. I also love that I can create my own categories because the purchases I make will never match up well with everyone else. For me, when looking at trends in my spending and setting budgets, that's key.
The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because of the features that are on the website that lack in the app. I can't go back and look at last month's budget on the app, I can online. Same with my savings goals. If they add a few more of those features, I'd give it 5 stars without question.
Great Product -- Great Customer Support
At first I could not link my bank account with mint. I contacted customer support and they quickly responded. They sent the issue to the engineers. Every 3 or 4 days they would check-in saying that the problem is being addressed. About every week I was given instructions to try certain things to resolve the issue. most failed, but the important thing was that they kept working on it, kept in close contact with me, and were always helpful and kind.
All in all it took about a month to add my account but it was truly a positive experience. They worked with me every step of the way until the issue was resolved. Mint for me works wonderfully now and I will certainly use it for many years to come.
Great product--great customer support.
Just what we needed.
After disaster interactions with their customer service, my husband and I finally got all our accounts set up and working properly. And, despite the time and hassle of all our issues, Mint was worth the wait. I love that I can see all my accounts together in one place and can categorize all our transactions according to budget items I set up. I much prefer the webpage version to the iPhone or iPad apps, but the apps give me a good enough preview that I'm okay with managing my accounts in a more detailed manner at home later. It's a great tool to use whether you want to take a throughly detailed approach to your finances, or just want a quick and easy way to keep an eye on things.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 29, 2015
- Version: 4.5.0
- Size: 29.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Mint.com
- ©2008-2015 Mint Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.