Mint: Money Manager, Budget & Personal Finance
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage your money and budgets better every day with Mint
Manage your money and save more with Mint – the free financial tracker app from Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint Bills. Spend smarter, track your savings, and get more out of your finances. Easily pull all your accounts, credit cards and investments into one place so you can create a budget, track bills, receive bill reminders, and get customized tips for reducing fees and saving money. You can also check your credit score for free while learning how you can improve it.
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• A money manager app shouldn't cost you. Install the free Mint app and easily sign up.
• Bank accounts and other finances are securely connected.
• Mint automatically organizes and tracks your expenses and finances then creates a budget so you can save even more money.
KEY MINT FEATURES: MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
• See and track all your personal finance accounts in one place: checking, savings, 401k, and credit cards.
• Automatically categorize banking and credit card transactions.
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending so you can save money.
• Track your cash, credit cards, credit score, bills, and checking accounts so you are able to budget and save money with Mint.
• Manage your budget to better understand your transaction patterns. Spend your money better to achieve your financial goals.
• The trend tracker helps you track your credit cards, cash, spending, income, and net worth over time.
• View your personal finances offline. The app stores and tracks information from your latest download so you can still review your bank accounts, track credit card spending, and see when your bills are due. (iPad only)
• Set up financial goals to save money for a trip, track your progress, pay off debt, or to buy a car.
• Bills are tracked. Bill reminders help you never miss a bill.
• Receive expert advice on budgeting and distributing your paychecks in your checking and savings bank accounts.
• Get your truly free Credit Score tracker as part of your complete financial picture.
• Get expert advice to help you save on banking fees, credit cards, home loans and more.
SAFE AND SECURE
• We’re obsessive about security and protect your data with 128-bit encryption.
• We safeguard Mint with your own 4-digit code so only you can view your account. If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you can delete all your account information remotely.
• Mint comes from the makers of TurboTax® and trusted by millions every year with their most sensitive data.
SYNCS WITH MINT WEB APP
Always have access to your account from your iPhone, iPad and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have the latest bank account data at your fingertips.
WHY OVER 20 MILLION PEOPLE TRUST MINT
PC Magazine: What to Do When You Go Over Budget in Mint.com (2016)
Nerd Wallet: Financial Fitness - 7 Exercises to Build your Credit Muscle (2016)
Huffington Post: 5 Things To Know After You Graduate (2016)
Tech Times: Save Money in 2015: Here are the Best Money Management Apps (2015)
Android Connections: Best Personal Finance Apps of 2015 for Android (2015)
Kiplinger’s: 10 Great Saving Money-Saving Apps (2014)
Money Magazine: Best Finance Tool For Budgeting (2014)
Wired: The Best Apps for Budgeting Your Cash (2014)
Note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Mint has been brought to you by Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint Bills. Check us out at http://www.intuit.com
To learn how Intuit works to protect your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/terms
What's New in Version 4.14.2
We love hearing from you! Let us know what you think at email@example.com
After you get over the shock of giving out your bank log in information prepare to be amazed! Opening the apps loads ALL of your financial information in one easy to read interface. Mortgage, checking, savings, 401k, life insurance, car payment etc...if you online bank with a major financial institution you can load it here! It knows your bill due dates and you can set reminders if needed. It's really easy to create simple budgets and track spending habits across the week, months or beyond. Give it your social security number and you get a free credit score quarterly as well. If you've never viewed your consolidated financial information on a single screen it's pretty fascinating! There are no annoying ads or pop ups, it only makes very subtle suggestions of ways you can actually save money by switching accounts to their partners - for example you can see what your finance charges, late fees and percentage rates are for credit cards and if you can save money by switching to one of their many, many partner companies it will suggest that.
Great app and customer support
I was both a quicken and quickbooks user and wanted to get serious about seeing if Mint could replace at least the quicken. After using it for six months I've found it's better at updating, categorizing and recording transactions.
I use the website occasionally, just to create a new category, but otherwise everything is done from the mobile app. I haven't opened quicken for over four months. Tax preparation on should be just as easy with Mint and the importing of data is great since I'm mostly cashless.
I had a problem about 30 days ago where my credit union accounts couldn't be updated. The support team at Mint responded quickly and stayed involved until the issue was resolved. This level of support was better than with quicken so Mint is my go to app for personal financial tracking and budgeting.
I'm still a quickbooks user for my business because it's more complex than what Mint or quicken could handle.
MUST HAVE Finance App
Wow! What an amazing app! Mint is secure, assists me with budgeting plans I can further tweak on my own, gives me ideas about extra ways to save, and sends reminders when I'm getting close to going over budget. It was VERY easy to get all of my accounts connected and even better that transactions are automatically categorized for you. I really appreciate the perspective of being able to see all of my accounts in one place because it instantly made me change my spending habits and made me realize just how much money I waste.
The only thing I would change about this app is the addition of the goals section. I was able to set goals on the website, which has also been SO helpful, and would like to be able to quickly check and remind myself of what I need to do to reach those goals in the app.
Absolutely recommend this app (and website) to everyone!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Nov 17, 2016
- Version: 4.14.2
- Size: 99.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Mint.com
- ©2008-2016 Mint Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.