Mint: Money Manager, Budget & Personal Finance
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken: The free Mint app helps you spend smarter and save more. Easily pull all your accounts, cards and investments into one place so you can track your spending, create a budget, receive bill reminders, and get customized tips for reducing fees and saving money.
Mint for Apple Watch
Mint for Apple Watch reviews your day-to-day spending and suggests a spending goal so you can keep up with your lifestyle but still keep an eye how much you’ve spent. You'll also receive personalized notifications on the Apple Watch to help you stay on track.
Want to make a budget change? Once we've reviewed your day-to-day spending habits, you can stay with the status-quo or choose to reduce your goal and increase your savings. The choice is yours!
Mint Updates View (iPhone only)
Updates is a faster, easier way to see a detailed view of the most recent changes to your personal finances.
Credit Score (iPhone only)
• Truly free – no credit card required!
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• A money manager app shouldn’t cost you. Install the free Mint app and easily sign up.
• Mint automatically organizes your expenses and financial accounts and creates a budget so you can save more.
KEY MINT FEATURES: MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
* See all your personal finance accounts in one place—checking, savings, 401k, and credit cards.
* Automatically categorize banking and credit card transactions.
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending money. (ipad only)
• Track your cash, credit cards, and checking accounts so you are able to budget and save more with Mint.
• Never miss a payment again! You can set up bill reminders and bill alerts to help you stay on top of your expenses.
* Manage your budget to better understand your transaction patterns. Spend your money better to achieve your financial goals.
• The Trends feature helps you track your credit cards, cash, spending, income, and net worth over time.
• Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, bank fees, low bank account balances, unusual spending activity and more.
• Set up financial goals such as saving up for a trip, paying off debt, or buying a car.
SAFE AND SECURE.
• We’re obsessive about security and protect your data with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security that banks use.
• We safeguard Mint with your own 4-digit PIN so only you can view your account. If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you can delete all your account information remotely.
• Mint comes from the Makers of TurboTax® and Quicken®, trusted by millions every year with their most sensitive data.
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM
* Always have access to your account from your phone, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have your latest account information at your fingertips.
WHY OVER 20 MILLION PEOPLE TRUST MINT
Tech Times: Save Money in 2015: Here are the Best Money Management Apps (2015)
Kiplinger’s: 10 Great Saving Money-Saving Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: 50 Best Free iPhone Apps for 2014
Money Magazine: Best Finance Tool For Budgeting (2014)
Wired: The Best Apps for Budgeting Your Cash (2014)
Please note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Mint has been brought to you by Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken. Check us out at www.intuit.com
Widget users, moving the app to a SD card will disable the widget. http://bit.ly/mintwidget
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy/
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/terms/.
What's New in Version 4.8.3
Thanks for using Mint! We are continually working to make our app better for you, and will release new versions to the App Store on a regular basis. Updates to the Mint app will include enhancements to overall reliability, performance, and cool new features along the way.
Please feel free to send comments and feedback to email@example.com.
So Mint worked great for a week or so. I had all my financials centralized and then all of a sudden I started noticing triple and quadruple charges from the same establishments. I was like this cannot be! Obviously I checked my banking institutions and saw that no, I wasn't charged multiple times. There is clearly a bug in Mint that reads charges wrong and multiplies them pretty regularly.
Strike number two came in the form of notifications that I was excessively spending on home phone service to the tune of $265 and $375 dollars. So obviously I got super nervous thinking I missed something in my credit card statement. I went back and checked and once again no, I did not have any charges from Sprint. What I found was two purchases I made that were NOT phone related were made by companies whose names started with "S." Mint read this as Sprint charges. For the record I don't have any sprint service or products.
Long story short, I found this app to be great at first but after a couple of weeks it's become clear that it is incredibly unreliable and not worth the hassle. I removed personal accounts, changed passwords, and deleted the overall mint account. If you expect reliability you should refrain from downloading this app.
I used to spend so recklessly and then have no idea where all my money went. Now I keep track. I know what I've been spending it on and where I need to spend less, and somehow, I'm sticking to it! It's really helpful to see my income & outcome displayed visually with color-coded charts - sometimes straight numbers get overwhelming, but I can handle lines. I would like to see a separate feature for bill payments, because it's not the same as a budget that I'll be keeping track of all month, it's a cost that I pay all at once. When I make my monthly payment on my auto loan I don't want it to show up as "you've used up your allowed budget for auto loan costs this month." It should be separate. I also would love the option to change the amount of time the budgets are made for. I get my paycheck biweekly and it would be so much easier and more helpful to see what I can spend for the next two weeks until my next paycheck rather than for the whole month.
Essential, life changing, and helpful for filing taxes
Essential for tracking with minimal time input. This is the stuff of financial champions. Learn your spending habits. Optimize and maximize your profits by realizing your limitations and budgets. Gaining business intelligence on your finances is crucial and yet seemingly buried by all other daily distractions.
I use the app as a 25 y.o. who is hoping to his next career pebble as a contractor. I track moving costs and and tax related things like unreimbursed work expenses so later on, I can query the info easily. A minute here and there saves me 10 minutes 1 year down the road.
Personally, I benefited greatly last tax year using Mint when itemizing. I simply exported into an excel spreadsheet in CSV... Then I manipulated the data to find my answers. Beats guessing like many people, people tend to underestimate these type of things. Likewise, guessing doesn't hold up in audits.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jun 17, 2016
- Version: 4.8.3
- Size: 51.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Mint.com
- ©2008-2016 Mint Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.