Mint Personal Finance
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The free Mint app pulls in all your personal finance accounts and investments into one place, so you can track your spending, create a budget, receive bill reminders, and save more money. You can also check your credit score for free.
* Mint Updates View (iPhone only)
Updates is a faster, easier way to see a detailed view of the most recent changes to your finances. When you open the app on your mobile phone, Updates shows contextually sensitive cards that highlight important changes such as:
• Recent transactions
• Fee alerts
• Fast approaching budgets
• High spending alerts
• Recently used accounts
* Credit Score (iPhone only)
See your credit score as part of your complete financial picture in Mint
• Truly free – no credit card required!
• Free credit report summary – understand your score and learn what actions you can take to improve it
• Quick activation – see your free credit score in 2 minutes or less!
KEY MINT FEATURES: MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
* See all your personal finance accounts in one place—checking, savings, 401k, and credit cards.
* Automatically categorize banking and credit card transactions.
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending money. (tablet only)
• Track your cash, credit cards, and checking accounts so you are able to budget and save more with Mint.
• Never miss a payment again! You can set up bill reminders and bill alerts to help you stay on top of your expenses.
* Manage your budget.
• The Trends feature helps you track your credit cards, spending, income, and net worth over time.
• View your finances offline. The app stores information from your latest download so you can still review your bank accounts, track credit card spending, and see when your bills are due. (tablet only)
• Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, bank fees, low bank account balances, unusual spending activity and more.
• Set up financial goals such as saving up for a trip, paying off debt, or buying a car and receive expert advice on how you should budget and distribute your paychecks in your checking and savings bank accounts.
* Get expert advice to help you save on banking fees, credit cards, home loans and more.
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• Install the free Mint app and easily sign up.
• Securely connect your financial accounts.
• Mint automatically organizes your expenses and financial accounts and creates a budget so you can save more.
SAFE AND SECURE.
* The Mint app is passcode protected. If you lose or even temporarily misplace your device, you can simply log onto your Mint.com account and deactivate device access with one easy click.
* Mint only “reads” your information. No one can move your money or modify your bank account in Mint – not even you.
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM
* Always have access to your account from your phone, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have your latest account information at your fingertips.
WHY OVER 15 MILLION PEOPLE TRUST MINT
Kiplinger’s: 10 Great Saving Money-Saving Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: 50 Best Free iPhone Apps for 2014
Money Magazine: Best Finance Tool For Budgeting (2014)
PC Magazine: "Editors Choice" (2013)
Time: 50 Must-Have iPad Apps (2013)
Winner, Webby Awards 2013 (Financial Services & People’s Voice)
WIRED App Guide: “Best Personal Finance App” (2012)
CNN Money: “6 Best Banking & Budget Apps” (2012)
Please note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Widget users, moving the app to a SD card will disable the widget. http://bit.ly/mintwidget
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy/
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/terms/.
What's New in Version 4.0.0
Improved Messaging During Refresh
Mint is phenomenal!
I cant recommend it enough! Mint has allowed me to keep track of up to minute transactions, credit card, bank account and investment accounts. I unlike the reviewer before me, I am able to split transactions, so if I go to the store and spend $30, I can split and specify that $10 was for groceries, $10 for meds and $10 for school supplies for the kids. I can also specify if I want an account to be included or not (for example if you share an several account with a bank but one of them is shared with someone else and you do not want their transactions to show and mess up your budget/history)
Mint is great! I am now able to look at everything in one ap within a seconds, and see how much money was spent on food, restaurants, kids, shopping and compare month to month. I think is also great to for finding out if your accounts have been stolen and used by someone else. Mint has my most used ap!
Okay but needs work
This app has such potential and I would love to give it 5 stars. It really does help to keep my finances in check, but it does leave a lot to be desired.
I've used mint bills, formerly check, formerly pageonce, for two years. I was disappointed when it was acquired by mint but since no negative changes were made to the app I decided to try mint finance. I feel that if mint finance had been developed by those who had originally developed mint bills, the usability would be improved.
This app has trouble refreshing at least twice a week and with at least one of my accounts. Mint bills works perfectly in this respect so I don't understand why this app has problems regularly.
Also, the budget categories don't always correspond to the transaction categories. I have a loan payment that I mark as a loan transaction, but there is no loan payment option in create a budget. This causes me to lump this payment in with another budget category which makes it look like I spend a ridiculous amount in that category. Just add a budget option for every corresponding transaction option. Seems like a no brainer.
The ability to roll unused budgets into the next month would be great. I'd also like to be able to create my own budget category and see the previous month's budget info.
If these issues were cleared up, I would definitely give it 5 stars.
Easy, convenient, free spending tracking
I use mint to track all my spending. It works best when keeping the categories simple so the software can learn to automatically categorize the vast majority of transactions. The budget tracking to these categories also works well. After much trial and error the categories that work best for automation are auto and transport, food and dining, personal care (medical hair school etc) shopping and home for all utilities and repairs and house payments. Now each month I only need to manually categorize a few things. 99 percent of categorization is fully automated. My budgets align to these categories and the monthly budget status tracker is immensely helpful. Thank you Mint for making managing spending easy and pain free and requiring minimal time investment.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jan 22, 2015
- Version: 4.0.0
- Size: 17.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mint.com
- ©2008-2014 Mint Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.