Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Is your photo gallery full of amazing travel photos? Minube can use your photos to help you re-live all your favorite trips. We can not only identify the trips you’ve taken, but even the specific place where your photos were taken! You can add your experiences and travel tips to each place and even see your travel dates and a map of your itinerary.
Before publishing your trips, you can choose which photos you want to make public and which you’d prefer to keep private.
Oh, we've also completely re-vamped the look and feel of the app so you can get inspired and plan your trips easier than ever!
What's New in Version 4.3.2
We're back with some helpful improvements to the minube app that we're eager to share with you. Here's what you'll find:
- Improved stability and minor bug fixes
- We've added a new help window to guide you through the settings changes if you want to re-live your favorite travel moments.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: May 15, 2015
- Version: 4.3.2
- Size: 57.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: PRS Marketing Services SL
- © 2011 PRS Marketing Services S.L.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- The hidden Gaudí$0.99
- 10 visitas imprescindibles en Roma$0.99
- Las Letras Neighborhood$0.99
- Cañas y tapas por Madrid desde 0,60€$0.99
- De paseo por Buenos Aires$0.99
- Madrid Thru Craft Beer Goggles$0.99
- A walk through the Alhambra$0.99
- Malasaña (by day)$0.99
- Impressing your significant other$0.99
- The Secrets of La Latina$0.99