Paperless meetings the easy way. Minute makes meetings simple, clever and collaborative. Before, after and even during the meeting.
BEFORE THE MEETING
- Instantly turn agenda appointments into meetings.
- Invite attendees and create agenda items together.
- Import and share documents from Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, e-mail and more.
DURING THE MEETING
- All agenda items and documents in a single place, for all to use.
- Collaborate on notes, todo's, decisions, presentations and other documents. Realtime.
- Directly delegate tasks to attendees.
AFTER THE MEETING
- Read and revise notes and todo's on iPhone, iPad and web.
- Export items, notes and documents to Drive, Dropbox, Evernote and e-mail.
- Create the next meeting with a single press.
- See all the to-do items and decisions that you discussed in one easy overview
THAT'S NOT ALL FOLKS
+ Professional paperless meetings on iPad, iPhone and web
+ Use without account or login with Google+, LinkedIn or Facebook
+ Even show documents and presentations on screens via AirPlay!
HERE'S WHAT'S FREE
Download Minute by Decos for free and try the app without an account. You'll get access to the basic functionality of Minute. Want more? Go Minute light for $2,99 per month ($33,99 per year) including extra functionality like sub agenda items and linking documents to agenda items. Want it all? Go premium and be able to use features like private notes, decisions, taskoverview and more for $8,99 per month or $99,99 per year. The best part? Each new user is premium for free the first month after signing up.
Try comparing that with paper costs!
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
We're on a mission to make Minute as good as we can. Have questions or suggestions? Please mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Agenda reorder fixes
Scroll performance improvement and other bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, a little buggy, responsive developer
This app does everything I want for taking meeting notes. I gave it an extra star because you get six months of premium to start. So I got to fully try it out every function before committing. That is a rare luxury these days. Please keep that feature for everyone!
- Fairly easy to use.
- Everything you could need for a meeting is right there.
- Templates make it easy for reoccurring meetings.
- Export to pdf and emailing to yourself and/or participants.
- Create and assign tasks.
- Take notes or add agenda/subagenda items during meetings.
- Web app makes it easy to download meetings or set up new ones via desktop.
- Pretty much everything it does is great.
- Developer and customer services is great! When they switched over to needing an account, they linked my guest account to my new account within minutes. (Extra star there.)
- Notes, agenda items, etc. sometimes disappear.
- You can’t go back and correct things. The bubble appears with a long press, but the cursor doesn’t move.
- Spell check doesn’t work, which I might prefer in a meeting full of names and abbreviations . . . if I could manually go back and fix errors as needed.
- Everything that makes it functional for meetings is part of the paid subscription.
Overall, if I could pay a few dollars (maybe even up to $20) and own this, I would; even with the bugs. For $3-9 a month, I just can’t justify it for 1-2 meetings a week. Then again, if I had more than 1-2 meetings a week, the bugs would probably make it not worth the subscription fee.
Bugs and all, I would definitely recommend this app. I think they will likely be fixed in future versions (probably even in this latest update, but I can’t test it in the free version). It’s an awesome app for meetings and worth the fee if you have a lot of meetings and can write it off as a business expense. Although, at a per person subscription, it might be debatable. Try it and decide for yourself!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for this great review, much appreciated!
We'll thoroughly discuss your review within the Minute team, especially the cons, and act upon it.
Thanks again and kind regards,
Needs the ability to add company logo to pdf’s when sharing minutes.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. We can definitely add your company logo to the PDF meeting summary. If you can contact us (email@example.com) we'll add that right away.
Continues to have bugs for iPad Pro and Keyboard support
Its almost impossible to edit a meeting agenda while using anything other than the OS on screen keyboard. Therefore iPad Pro users and external keyboard users will likely be frustrated with this app.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review. Much appreciated! Sorry to hear about the crashes. We're working as fast as we can to release a Minute update with a new design and a lot of bug fixes.
We're almost ready to get the update reviewed by Apple, expecting it be released in the AppStore within the upcoming 2 weeks.
Martijn from Minute
- Decos Minute BV
- 26.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013, Decos Minute BV
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $8.99
- Light $2.99
- Premium $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.