HOMEFLOW: Used at the patient's home
An integrated approach to voiding disfunction assessment at home. Minze Homeflow embodies a bluetooth connected uroflowmeter that fits into a normal toilet. It’s controlled by a mobile app that allows patients to interact with the uroflowmeter, to keep a voiding diary of themselves or their child and interact with the caregiver without having to travel multiple times to the hospital.
Homeflow increases efficiency, enables post treatment follow-up from home and eliminates the stress and discomfort of a uroflow test at the hospital.
HOSPIFLOW: Used at the hospital and private practice
Hospiflow is a portable uroflowmeter that can be used on a normal toilet in the hospital and private practice of the urologist. Allowing uroflowtests on a normal toilet reduces stress of a patient in the hospital, leading to more representative uroflow test results
- When adding a uroflowmeter, the list of found devices now shows an icon while the app is scanning for uroflowmeters.
- Homeflow is fully implemented.
- On iOS, error pop up is now shown repeatedly upon error, instead of only the first time.
- Various minor bug fixes.
- MINZE BVBA
- 39.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Minze NV
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.