By Mio Global
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Mio GO app is designed for the Mio LINK, VELO, FUSE, and ALPHA 2 heart rate wristbands. Monitor your heart rate with performance accuracy—no chest strap required!
Now updated with Health app support! Sync to the iOS 8 Health app to share your data with other apps.
With the Mio GO app you can:
- Record a workout that combines your heart rate data from any Mio device and GPS data from your smartphone (optional)
- Review your training route on a map
- Display GPS distance and pace/speed from your smartphone on your FUSE or ALPHA 2
- Set a goal and sync your daily activity history on your FUSE
- Review your FUSE and ALPHA2 workout stats
- Customize display options and device settings
- Select heart rate training modes and set personal heart rate zones
- Pair ANT+ speed and cadence bike sensors to your VELO
See a list of supported phones and ANT+ devices at mioglobal.com/compatibility
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
For more information or assistance in configuring your device with Mio PAI, please visit mioglobal.com/support, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 2.7.1
Thank you for all your feedback and support. This update contains the following bug fixes:
- Stabilized firmware update for devices
- Fixed crashes caused by sleep activities
- Database fixes that caused the app to crash from time to time
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements based on user feedback
Firmware Update Renders App Useless
The App Software apparently knows the Mio team has updated the firmware and requires that the firmware be installed. But the Firmware doesn't even attempt to update. This results in the phone no longer being able to sync with the watch via Bluetooth and therefore the app becomes useless.
The watch however continues to use the prior firmware since it never attempted to update and the health data is being recorded and stored on the watch. Without the ability to sync the phone with the watch, the health data will not be retrieved and will be overwritten.
Therefore the firmware update renders the app useless and the watch a dumb device.
A perpetual bad app!
I don't get it. Mio is ruining their products through its ridiculously terrible app! This app has NEVER saved my settings. Each time the app is reopened I'm at square one. This has been a problem for the last year and a half. What is one to think of a company that can't even make a decent app? It's not like you can use something else to set up your Mio device. This new "update" is no different. I don't see any improvements. Hey Mio, you didn't listen to us because your app still stinks! I think it's time to outsource your app development or just make optical HR sensors for other companies.
Very poor ASP
Why would you have a field to enter your maximum heart rate if the app just changed it based on your age etc every time you open it and then syncs it to your device? I like my Fuse but this app is awful.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 17, 2017
- Version: 2.7.1
- Size: 25.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Physical Enterprises Inc.
- © Mio Global (Physical Enterprises Inc.)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.