Unofficial Robot Controller for MiP allow you use your iPhone/iPad (need Bluetooth support) to control MiP Robot, if you have Pebble Watch, you can also use Pebble Watch (which connected to your iPhone/iPad) to control your MiP Robot.
This unofficial App will unleash your MiP robot full power, it allow you experience all the sounds and colors the robot can make. Also record your operations ( include move, sound and color ), playback the recorded operation with a single touch.
You can find more about MiP Robot at www.meetmip.com
Robot control features include:
- Move forward/backward, turn around
- Change Color
- Make Fun sound
- Control from Pebble Watch
- Record and playback your actions
( Pebble Watch App name is 'MiP Robot Controller')
This App is an unofficial App for MiP Robot, the App and developer are not associated with WowWee Group Limited.
How to connect MiP robot?
First start your MiP robot, then start the App, it will automatically connect. ( Sometimes the first time connect will fail, you can switch to home screen then switch back to App )
Can't connect to robot, how to solve?
There can only one App control MiP Robot, so first stop all App which connect to MiP Robot, then reopen the App which you want connect to MiP Robot. You can use following steps to stop App.
1. Press the Home button two times quickly. You'll see small previews of your recently used apps.
2. Swipe left to find the app you want to close.
3. Swipe up on the app's preview to close it.
- Free upgrade new feature: record and playback your actions.
- Connection improve, App will disconnect MiP when App go background and re-connect when you open the App, get along well with the Official MiP App.
Ratings and Reviews
This app used to be great and I would use it all the time.
Now I get a new iPod touch and suddenly it won't download. I finally got it to download and it took an hour for it to connect. When it connected it still didn't work.
It does work
Turn on your Bluetooth you commie tree huggers
Didn't work on my iPad2
Our iPad2 has working BLUETOOTH and is updated to IOS9. The app still would not connect to our mip. I purchased this app Bc the OFFICIAL MIP APP only works on iPad3 and newer; and this apps description said it works on iPad2's. The app did not work for me.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.