Get help from a special team of experts in qPCR while on the move. MIQE - qPCR helps you in reviewing scientific works and checking your own experiments, when qPCR is involved. Check your project's compliancy to MIQE in minutes, have all required references in hands, and follow qPCR events and news. Add to that, iCloud features are now included, so you can keep working on all your devices with the same data.
· The qPCR turns digital, so does this app. All new checklists, references dedicated to ddPCR are included!
· Now MIQE qPCR app is even more interactive. For the first time ever, checklists are optimized in real time: you can reach 100% for every project if you are MIQE compliant.
· Checklists are specific for each project type: just click on the kind of nucleic acid you are working with, the checklists adapts instantly by removing unnecessary items (Reverse transcription items are not relevant if working only on DNA for instance).
· Moreover, some items may not apply to your specific experiments. You can now remove them and have the most accurate MIQE compliancy.
· References have been updated, so you can keep in touch with latest MIQE related literature, symposium updates and more.
· Last but not least: Export is available. You can archive the state of your project whenever you want, share it with your colleagues, and store it.
- Updated references
- Minor bug fix
- Updated contacts information
Ratings and Reviews
New update to accommodate MIQE for digital PCR?
Now that guidelines have been published for MIQE for digital PCR (dPCR) in Clinical Chemistry, will there be a new version of this application to accommodate dPCR? Or perhaps a new app? Since Bio-Rad is a sponsor of this app and is in the dPCR space, this seems like a logical direction for the next version.
Unlike the first reviewer, I have had no issues with crashes. But my one critique of the app based on its current version is I can't figure out how to delete a project if I need to.
Crash after launch.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.