Consistently complete your routine and reach your goals!
Inspired by the best selling book The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod. Miracle List is designed to be the easy to use companion to track your Miracle Morning. Start strong each day!
Miracle List Features:
- Swipe to complete or remove tasks in your routine for the day.
- Read and save Affirmations and Goals in one place. No need to leave the app.
- Manage Visualizations from with ease. Swipe through to view.
- Calendar view shows rest and completed days. Know at a glance how consistent you have been.
- Easily customize your routine. Tap, Type and Save. That’s it!
- Select any calendar date to see exactly what was completed on that day.
- Finish faster using the built in, easy adjustable timer.
New in 1.3.0
- Updated for iPhoneX display.
- Save both Day and Night Affirmations.
- Play affirmations using system voice (when device is not in silent mode).
- Add multiple images to visualizations in single step.
- Remove multiple images from visualizations in a single step.
- Bug that caused routine to be overwritten with completed day.
Ratings and Reviews
Good app…definitely needs improvement
Good app…but it is definitely a BETA version. Cost is very excessive for the app's current capabilities. I was using a free app from another developer that had more customizing ability. I preferred this app because of its method of tracking completed days and the ability to create multiple items on the list beyond The Miracle Morning.
This app needs three basic improvements.
1. Love that I can customize the list, but it only works for one day. The next day-and every day thereafter-the app only displays the crossed-off version from the first day and rearranges the list. The only way to "fix it", is to manually reset each element on the list every. single. day. App needs a manual reset option for the RARE occasion when the list doesn't regenerate properly.
2. App needs to have the ability to assign and customize time limits for each element on the list. Currently, there is a stopwatch that the user has to manually reset for each element. This interrupts the flow of TMM.
These two fundamental things are annoying and distract from the overall purpose of TMM.
3. Finally, there's no way to contact the app developer either from within the app or through the App Store for support or to offer suggestions. I would have preferred the ability to privately email this review directly to the developer to give them the opportunity to improve the app before posting a dissatisfied review. 😎
I tried the free version but bought the paid for what I thought were more options. The daily list do not reset daily. Each new day you start off with crossed out items and have to uncross each manually. They also appear in a different order than which you saved them. It's actually gotten annoying however I can't find a way to contact the developer. I feel it's overpriced for how it functions.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.