Miriel the Magical Merchant HD
By 10tons Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Experience the ordinary life of an extraordinary girl!
9.5/10 - wirebot.com: "If you plan on buying a Diner Dash type game from the App Store this is the one to get."
5/5 - appsized.com: "Overall, Miriel is stands out as a definitive and unique time management game that should not be missed."
4/5 - iphonelife.com: "The sparkling embellishments, the swiftness of character motion and the colorful and splashy graphics all show a level of care and quality that went into the game to take it beyond just another time management romp."
4.5/5 - MobileTechReview.com: "With over 60 levels to beat and master, Miriel the Magical Merchant HD is a solid game."
Meet Miriel - a shy but hardworking and earnest young woman who has the gift of magic. The ordinary life of this extraordinary girl is about to suddenly change as she gets the message she has been waiting for months. Now you're invited to enter the magical world of Miriel. Help her to fulfill her dreams and be a part of her magical life.
You need to master several different tasks in her store like preparing delicious bread and keeping eager customers happy. In addition you'll experience a branching storyline and build a general store empire throughout a magical Kingdom. Miriel needs your help!
- Use the oven to make bread, cakes, and several other products
- Interactive branching storyline with 13 different endings – the fate of Miriel is in your hands
- Serve candy to improve the customer mood
- Try to reach the master goal in each level
- Six different worlds with their own original atmosphere
- 13 different customers
- 19 different items to create
- Several hours of game play
- Over 60 levels in six different worlds that have their own original atmosphere
- Unlock recipes to 19 different items and try making the same creations in real life too!
LIVE GAMEPLAY VIDEO: http://bit.ly/mirielvideo
VISIT US: 10tons.com
FOLLOW US: @10tonsLtd at twitter
What's New in Version 1.10
- iOS 7 support
I tried the light version and decided to get the full version. As the game continues, it gets challenging. You have to remember how to make foods. I like trying to reach master on each one. You can try to get master once you completed the game. They also give extras... Food recipes. I like that added bonus. I screenshot each recipe, I can't wait to try it. Overall, very good game to play.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 17, 2013
- Version: 1.10
- Size: 52.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: 10tons Ltd.
- © 2010 10tons Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.