Application to mirror the screen of your iPhone or iPad to any Samsung Smart TV. No wires and no additional hardware needed! You can mirror any app on your iPhone or iPad to your Samsung TV.
To mirror video as well as audio, please make sure that you start mirroring when you are in the app (Photos, YouTube, Facebook etc.) that you want to mirror to your TV.
This works on any Samsung Smart TV from the 2012 models onward. Which model year do you have? You can see that by looking at the middle letter in your model type (on the back of your Samsung TV).
E = 2012
F = 2013
H = 2014
J = 2015
K = 2016
M = 2017
N = 2018
Q = QLED (also supported)
UE55_E_S8000 = 2012.
UE78_H_U8500L = 2014.
In using the app, there will be a couple of seconds of latency (usually between 1 and 3). So this mirroring is not suitable for gaming.
However, it is very suitable for watching movies, giving presentations, watching photos, and much more!
How the app works:
1. Make sure that your iPhone or iPad is connected to the same local network as your Samsung TV. Don't use multiple VLANs or subnets.
2. Launch the Mirror for Samsung TV app. It will start looking for your Samsung TV(s) on your local network. When a TV is found, please select it. When you use this app for the first time, depending on your model Samsung TV, the TV might ask you to "allow" the connection. In that case, take your TV Remote Control and press OK to allow the connection from your TV to your iPhone or iPad.
3. Turn on notifications for this app. We will not spam you, but we will use this to let you know if your TV is working correctly or not. So please, please allow it, otherwise when things don't work as they should, you are left in the dark.
4. Click on Start Mirroring to start mirroring on the TV that is currently selected. After that, you can just go to any other app on your iPhone or iPad and the mirroring just continues to run.
5. To stop mirroring, there are two options. (1) click on the red top bar that you will see on your iPhone or iPad. (2) Go to the Mirror for Samsung TV app and click on Stop Mirroring.
Limitations and known issues:
- When screen mirroring from Safari, there is no audio. We advice to use the Puffin Web Browser, Dolphin Web Browser or iCabMobile instead of Safari.
- Sometimes audio from other apps is not playing. In this case, start a screen mirroring session, then open the app you want to mirror. If there is no sound, just close the app you are mirroring and re-open it in the same mirroring session.
Some apps don't allow screen mirroring. For instance Netflix: when you start screen mirroring when running the Netflix app on your iPhone or iPad, the TV screen will turn black. This is a choice that Netflix made, there is nothing that we can do about that.
If you have questions or would like to provide feedback, please send us an e-mail or chat with us on our Facebook page.
When you like the app, please don't forget to give it a positive rating! Thanks in advance from the AirBeamTV development team!
Please give us feedback by mailing to email@example.com
- Improved User Interface
- Bugfixes and Stability Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
One star from being perfect!
Here’s the thing, the app is not worth $5. But being that it’s finding a loophole and allowing us not to have to purchase the Apple TV, it makes it worth it. The app works. I was able to mirror screen with my Samsung TV without any trouble. My ONLY problem with this app and the only reason is not a 5 star is that while I was watching a movie with my partner it either kept losing connection with the TV every 15 min (assumed it was my WiFi) or the app randomly stopped “broadcasting” (definitely not the WiFi) which forced me to pause the movie, have to “broadcast” again to reconnect with my TV and continue watching the movie. Had the app stayed broadcasting without stopping for no reason, I would’ve paid $20 for it. The app has minor problems that could be fixed. Like I needed to keep my phone angled because it kept glitching between regular or widescreen. Also there’s a lag which doesn’t really bother me. Overall, I am not one to make reviews nor one to tear down a company if I am not happy with the service. Seeing all of the negative reviews while also reading the positive ones helped me take the risk because I refuse to pay $200 for an Apple TV 4K. This app works and I guess I got what I paid for. If the disconnecting with TV issue can be resolved, it’ll be an App id recommend to everyone!
It works very well; good service from developer
It took me a while to get my iphone-8-plus screen to show up on my Samsung 32" TV (a 2014 model) because I kept trying to use the "screen mirror" button in the iPhone control panel. But after installing the app, there is a new button on the control panel for "screen recording" (a circle with a big dot on the middle) and that's the one you should use. So now it works! If the TV gives no sound along with the picture, after you hit the "screen recording" button, just restart the iPhone app that you want to display on Samsung TV; now the sound will play through the TV. Picture and sound on TV are well synced to each other, but are delayed by about 7 seconds with respect to iPhone display, so it’s not good for game playing. But picture and sound are great on tv! I use it for videos on news web sites, Google Earth, reading Kindle books, lots of other apps.
Hi Monkey12354, about the sound: what you can do: just start a screen mirroring session, then open the app you want to mirror. If there is no sound, just close the app you are mirroring and re-open it. The second time you open an app during a screen mirroring session, the audio will work.
Version 2.1 works great!!
Thank You! This app works great! Recently purchased a Samsung TV for one of my wife’s Jazzercise Centers. Primary purpose for TV is for mirroring her iPhone onto TV screen so that her Jazzercise customers can see her heart beat in real-time while she’s on stage leading their workout. Prior to finding and testing this app she has been plugging into a HDMI cable designed for iPhone mirroring. Considering all the cool Samsung products it’s frustrating to know Samsung TVs will never natively support iOS wireless “screen sharing” directly. So glad and very thankful to the folks at AirBeamTV BV for wirelessly bringing a big smile to my lovely brides face! Although initial app setup was somewhat busy but even with a 3 seconds latency between iPhone and TV displays, this app works great!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.