Application to mirror the screen of your iPhone or iPad to any Samsung Smart TV. No wires and no additional hardware needed! You can mirror any app on your iPhone or iPad to your Samsung TV.
To mirror video as well as audio, please make sure that you start mirroring when you are in the app (Photos, YouTube, Facebook etc.) that you want to mirror to your TV.
This works on any Samsung Smart TV from the 2012 models onward. Which model year do you have? You can see that by looking at the middle letter in your model type (on the back of your Samsung TV).
E = 2012
F = 2013
H = 2014
J = 2015
K = 2016
M = 2017
N = 2018
R = 2019
Q = QLED (also supported)
UE55_E_S8000 = 2012.
UE78_H_U8500L = 2014.
In using the app, there will be a couple of seconds of latency (usually between 1 and 3). So this mirroring is not suitable for gaming.
However, it is very suitable for watching movies, giving presentations, watching photos, and much more!
How the app works:
1. Make sure that your iPhone or iPad is connected to the same local network as your Samsung TV. Don't use multiple VLANs or subnets.
2. Launch the Mirror for Samsung TV app. It will start looking for your Samsung TV(s) on your local network. When a TV is found, please select it. When you use this app for the first time, depending on your model Samsung TV, the TV might ask you to "allow" the connection. In that case, take your TV Remote Control and press OK to allow the connection from your TV to your iPhone or iPad.
3. Turn on notifications for this app. We will not spam you, but we will use this to let you know if your TV is working correctly or not. So please, please allow it, otherwise when things don't work as they should, you are left in the dark.
4. Click on Start Mirroring to start mirroring on the TV that is currently selected. After that, you can just go to any other app on your iPhone or iPad and the mirroring just continues to run.
5. To stop mirroring, there are two options. (1) click on the red top bar that you will see on your iPhone or iPad. (2) Go to the Mirror for Samsung TV app and click on Stop Mirroring.
Limitations and known issues:
- When screen mirroring from Safari, there is no audio. We advice to use the Endless Browser instead of Safari.
- Sometimes audio from other apps is not playing. In this case, start a screen mirroring session, then open the app you want to mirror. If there is no sound, just close the app you are mirroring and re-open it in the same mirroring session.
Some apps don't allow screen mirroring. For instance Netflix: when you start screen mirroring when running the Netflix app on your iPhone or iPad, the TV screen will turn black. This is a choice that Netflix made, there is nothing that we can do about that.
If you have questions or would like to provide feedback, please send us an e-mail or chat with us on our Facebook page.
What our users are saying:
"Amazing" - 5 STARS - by Pmanswah
At first I thought it was going to trash then saw the reviews and thought they were bots.I bought the app and used it and it worked perfectly perfect sound and audio this app is a match made in heaven for me.
"It Works!" - 5 STARS - by cutters60
At first had trouble setting it up, but after following the video guide to set it up, “Bingo” it works a treat. Also their support is brilliant, they responded in less than an hour of the query I emailed to them.
"Wonderful app!" - 5 STARS - by Alice Pheng
I was having problem connect my IPhone to my Samsung TV and so impress of the support team . They provide effective solution and I got it done in front mins. Try this very good app! Hope you like it too.
When you like the app, please don't forget to give it a positive rating! Thanks in advance from the AirBeamTV development team!
Please give us feedback by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bugfixes and Stability Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
It works and customer support is amazing!
After doing a tremendous amount of research for mirroring with my Samsung TV and my iPhone X, I chose this app. I was able to get it to Mirror quite quickly. I reached out to the customer support through messenger and I could not believe how quickly I had a reply! I was having a challenge using one particular website and trying to get it to Mirror with appropriate sound through the television. The mirror part worked just fine however I could not understand why the volume would only come out of my phone. Apparently it has to do with certain websites blocking the ability to mirror and the customer service person was excellent about helping me with this and to verify it through a couple of simple steps. This app is well worth it if you wish to mirror things from your phone. Note: some websites may only allow sound thru your device. Support was outstanding.
I wanted to watch some training videos on our Samsung smart TV via an app on my phone and I was getting frustrated trying to figure out how to do it. I tried a free app by a different developer and it didn’t work. Fortunately, I discovered Mirror Samsung TV and decided to spend the five bucks and give it a try. Within just a few minutes of downloading the app, I was watching the video on the TV streaming from my iPhone. It’s easy to use and works great. I don’t write many reviews but I want to give kudos to the app developer.
Doesn’t work well with normal web browsers
I wanted to use the app to play videos from safari and chrome from my iPhone to my Samsung tv. I kept getting notifications that it wouldn’t work with those web browsers and was told to downloand puffin and some browser called uc to no avail. That’s too many steps for me and whenever you are told to use another product when you purchase a product it’s a bad sign for me. Responsive support team though. In a time where it seems like every single app based company has a million apps but no one to answer the phone numbers they don’t have or reply back in chat support, that is a nice touch. Good service, useless product.
Developer Response ,
Hi Nerotexter, sound works fine if you download and install the (free) Puffin Web Browser. Which takes less time then writing a review...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.