Application to mirror the screen of your iPhone or iPad to any Samsung Smart TV. No wires and no additional hardware needed! You can mirror any app on your iPhone or iPad to your Samsung TV.
To mirror video as well as audio, please make sure that you start mirroring when you are in the app (Photos, YouTube, Facebook etc.) that you want to mirror to your TV.
This works on any Samsung Smart TV from the 2012 models onward. Which model year do you have? You can see that by looking at the middle letter in your model type (on the back of your Samsung TV).
E = 2012
F = 2013
H = 2014
J = 2015
K = 2016
M = 2017
N = 2018
Q = QLED (also supported)
UE55_E_S8000 = 2012.
UE78_H_U8500L = 2014.
In using the app, there will be a couple of seconds of latency (usually between 1 and 3). So this mirroring is not suitable for gaming.
However, it is very suitable for watching movies, giving presentations, watching photos, and much more!
How the app works:
1. Make sure that your iPhone or iPad is connected to the same local network as your Samsung TV. Don't use multiple VLANs or subnets.
2. Launch the Mirror for Samsung TV app. It will start looking for your Samsung TV(s) on your local network. When a TV is found, please select it. When you use this app for the first time, depending on your model Samsung TV, the TV might ask you to "allow" the connection. In that case, take your TV Remote Control and press OK to allow the connection from your TV to your iPhone or iPad.
3. Turn on notifications for this app. We will not spam you, but we will use this to let you know if your TV is working correctly or not. So please, please allow it, otherwise when things don't work as they should, you are left in the dark.
4. Click on Start Mirroring to start mirroring on the TV that is currently selected. After that, you can just go to any other app on your iPhone or iPad and the mirroring just continues to run.
5. To stop mirroring, there are two options. (1) click on the red top bar that you will see on your iPhone or iPad. (2) Go to the Mirror for Samsung TV app and click on Stop Mirroring.
Limitations and known issues:
- When screen mirroring from Safari, there is no audio. We advice to use the UC Browser instead of Safari.
- Sometimes audio from other apps is not playing. In this case, start a screen mirroring session, then open the app you want to mirror. If there is no sound, just close the app you are mirroring and re-open it in the same mirroring session.
Some apps don't allow screen mirroring. For instance Netflix: when you start screen mirroring when running the Netflix app on your iPhone or iPad, the TV screen will turn black. This is a choice that Netflix made, there is nothing that we can do about that.
If you have questions or would like to provide feedback, please send us an e-mail or chat with us on our Facebook page.
What our users are saying:
"Amazing" - 5 STARS - by Pmanswah
At first I thought it was going to trash then saw the reviews and thought they were bots.I bought the app and used it and it worked perfectly perfect sound and audio this app is a match made in heaven for me.
"It Works!" - 5 STARS - by cutters60
At first had trouble setting it up, but after following the video guide to set it up, “Bingo” it works a treat. Also their support is brilliant, they responded in less than an hour of the query I emailed to them.
"Wonderful app!" - 5 STARS - by Alice Pheng
I was having problem connect my IPhone to my Samsung TV and so impress of the support team . They provide effective solution and I got it done in front mins. Try this very good app! Hope you like it too.
When you like the app, please don't forget to give it a positive rating! Thanks in advance from the AirBeamTV development team!
Please give us feedback by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bugfixes and Stability Improvements
- Updated App Icon
Ratings and Reviews
It works just fine on my Samsung series 6 smart tv just a little loading here and there but other than that it works perfect. And I had to download UC browser to hear it through my tv speakers but that wasn’t a hassle I love it it works really well. To me it’s worth the money and the download.
Thanks a lot for your kind words. It's reviews as these that keeps us motivated to come together as a team and work towards improving the product. Keep enjoying the app! :)
Doesn’t stay connected
Tried multiple times off multiple devices and once it’s link after a min or so it disconnects. Def not worth the money and refund should be given.
Can you tell us more about what you mean by it disconnects? Do you see any error message on your device? Can you send us a diagnostic information from the app? This way, we can see whats going wrong and help fix it. While sending the diagnostic information, please mention 'Hawaiian jesus - Review', so I can easily identify your diagnostics when it comes in. Thanks!
I thought this would let my phone connect directly to the tv, similar to a bluetooth connection. Instead, it requires the tv to be connected to same wifi network as the phone. Samsung has a free app that does the same.
We do clearly state in the app description that your phone and TV should be connected to the same local network for the app to work. The Samsung app, you are referring to, allows you to play videos, photos and music from your phone to TV. Our app allows you to mirror your phone screen to TV. So both the apps are completely different apps.
If you want to know more about our app or want to know how it works, please contact us either via email (email@example.com), Facebook Messenger or through ‘send diagnostic information’ from the app. Our support team is available 24/7 and would be glad to answer your questions. Thanks!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.