Application to mirror the screen of your iPhone or iPad to any Samsung Smart TV. No wires and no additional hardware needed! You can mirror any app on your iPhone or iPad to your Samsung TV.
To mirror video as well as audio, please make sure that you start mirroring when you are in the app (Photos, YouTube, Facebook etc.) that you want to mirror to your TV.
This works on any Samsung Smart TV from the 2012 models onward. Which model year do you have? You can see that by looking at the middle letter in your model type (on the back of your Samsung TV).
E = 2012
F = 2013
H = 2014
J = 2015
K = 2016
M = 2017
N = 2018
Q = QLED (also supported)
UE55_E_S8000 = 2012.
UE78_H_U8500L = 2014.
In using the app, there will be a couple of seconds of latency (usually between 1 and 3). So this mirroring is not suitable for gaming.
However, it is very suitable for watching movies, giving presentations, watching photos, and much more!
How the app works:
1. Make sure that your iPhone or iPad is connected to the same local network as your Samsung TV. Don't use multiple VLANs or subnets.
2. Launch the Mirror for Samsung TV app. It will start looking for your Samsung TV(s) on your local network. When a TV is found, please select it. When you use this app for the first time, depending on your model Samsung TV, the TV might ask you to "allow" the connection. In that case, take your TV Remote Control and press OK to allow the connection from your TV to your iPhone or iPad.
3. Turn on notifications for this app. We will not spam you, but we will use this to let you know if your TV is working correctly or not. So please, please allow it, otherwise when things don't work as they should, you are left in the dark.
4. Click on Start Mirroring to start mirroring on the TV that is currently selected. After that, you can just go to any other app on your iPhone or iPad and the mirroring just continues to run.
5. To stop mirroring, there are two options. (1) click on the red top bar that you will see on your iPhone or iPad. (2) Go to the Mirror for Samsung TV app and click on Stop Mirroring.
Limitations and known issues:
- When screen mirroring from Safari, there is no audio. We advice to use the UC Browser instead of Safari.
- Sometimes audio from other apps is not playing. In this case, start a screen mirroring session, then open the app you want to mirror. If there is no sound, just close the app you are mirroring and re-open it in the same mirroring session.
Some apps don't allow screen mirroring. For instance Netflix: when you start screen mirroring when running the Netflix app on your iPhone or iPad, the TV screen will turn black. This is a choice that Netflix made, there is nothing that we can do about that.
If you have questions or would like to provide feedback, please send us an e-mail or chat with us on our Facebook page.
What our users are saying:
"Amazing" - 5 STARS - by Pmanswah
At first I thought it was going to trash then saw the reviews and thought they were bots.I bought the app and used it and it worked perfectly perfect sound and audio this app is a match made in heaven for me.
"It Works!" - 5 STARS - by cutters60
At first had trouble setting it up, but after following the video guide to set it up, “Bingo” it works a treat. Also their support is brilliant, they responded in less than an hour of the query I emailed to them.
"Wonderful app!" - 5 STARS - by Alice Pheng
I was having problem connect my IPhone to my Samsung TV and so impress of the support team . They provide effective solution and I got it done in front mins. Try this very good app! Hope you like it too.
When you like the app, please don't forget to give it a positive rating! Thanks in advance from the AirBeamTV development team!
Please give us feedback by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bugfixes and Stability Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Do NOT get this app
I saw that this had bad reviews, but most just seemed to describe user-error, so I thought it would be fine.
It is NOT.
Despite having a great WiFi connection, this still had a delay of several seconds, combined with constant lag and stutter, as well as pixelization. This makes it completely useless. Even if I were doing something as basic as streaming a video it would look terrible, and I wouldn’t be able to pause/stop/rewind properly.
It also wouldn’t stream the audio, so all sound was coming from my iOS device even with videos.
Worst of all, they seem to have some invisible backdoor deal with Apple that makes the app ineligible for refunds, no matter how screwed up it turns out to be. I would never have risked buying this in the first place if I knew it could not be refunded under any circumstance.
Does the job
Had some hiccups from the beginning, mostly due to settings of my iPad. Used the app’s built in support option to communicate the issues, received immediate answer and a great help. Now after the initial setup, it is easy to start viewing the iPad content on the tv screen. The only thing to work on is a slight lagging, but if you are watching one thing like a video instead of browsing through many it’s not noticeable. Also the developers are working to shorten the lagging time to half a second. So far, four-star app, but the five-star customer support!
Thanks for the kind words! Glad that we were able to help you. As you said, we are working towards reducing the latency to less than a second. We would soon reach you out with the good news. Thanks!
Works perfectly on the Dolphin browser
I tried this app using both safari and google web browsers. The audio did not work. I emailed tech support which I strongly suggest you do before you rate the app. They responded within 30 min to give me the work around. The work around did not work for safari or google. So I downloaded the free Dolphin app (their suggestion) and it works beautifully.
I would like it to work with safari but until Apple gives them a fix, it will be a problem - but not theirs.
Sorry to hear your concern. Can you explain more about the issue you are facing? What does not work for you? Are you unable to connect to your Samsung TV device or unable to mirror to it? Also, you mentioned that the audio did not work. Are you mirroring music from the Music app or from other sources? Apple has decided to block Screen Mirroring when music is playing from the music App. Thus, its unfortunately out of our control.
There is a simple test that you can do to see if the app that you want to mirror has blocked Screen Mirroring.
Open that particular app and slide up Control Center on your iPhone/iPad. Then, click on Screen Recording and start recording the screen to your Camera Roll. Go to Music app and play music. Stop screen mirroring at some point. Then go to your Photos app and watch the video that was recorded. If the recorded video plays the audio, then the application works fine. If the video has no sound, then the app you want to mirror does not allow Screen Mirroring.
However, you should be able to mirror content from all other apps that allow Screen Mirroring.
Please contact us either via email (email@example.com), Facebook Messenger or through ‘send diagnostic information’ from the app. Our support team is available 24/7 and would be glad to help you get connected to your Samsung TV.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.