By Evolutive Apps S.L.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Be always ready and breath-taking with the help of your iPhone and iPad! With its front camera you will always have a pocket mirror at hand and even the possibility to take a closer look on any small detail with the digital zoom included in @Mirror.
The @Mirror will help you in your everyday life providing a great tool for putting make-up on, styling your hair or just for taking a sly look at yourself from time to time, even in the dark thanks to the Night Mode. Its digital zoom has an impressive detail and you can also freeze the image increasing its resolution. In addition, you can also capture, save and publish images of yourself with a single touch.
Just check it out, you will love it and it’s free!
- An easy to use mirror using the front camera of your iPhone and iPad.
- The highest level of image quality.
- A variable zoom from 1x to 4x.
- The option to freeze the image to capture a detail.
- A very useful Night Mode to use the @Mirror in the complete darkness (Pro Version).
- Image captures can be sent to the Camera Roll, sent by email and published to Twitter, Facebook and Sina Weibo with a single touch.
- A sliding bar and pinching control for the zoom.
- Plenty of videos with tips on how to improve your look.
- The possibility to easily draw over your photos and edit them.
- Integration with @Drive to store your photos and drawings, you can also use @Drive to view your stored pictures and drawings as a gallery.
- Rotatable interface to adapt to all situations.
- A shaking control to reset the status of the App or to go back to the main screen.
- A design thought to memorize and adapt to your preferences.
- The possibility to upgrade to a Pro, ad free version of the App with an In-App Purchase.
- It is available in various languages, including: English, Spanish, French, Deutsch, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese and Catalan.
What's New in Version 3.3
· Updated for iOS 9.
· General design improvements.
· Interactive notifications have been added.
· New redesigned menu.
· Integrated Settings in the App.
· Filters and a photo editor have been added.
· General improvements.
· Now you can easily draw on your photos and edit them. Furthermore, photos and drawings can be stored and seen in a gallery using @Drive.
· More videos and a Night Mode have been added.
· The image quality has been increased to the highest level.
This app completely takes the place of a compact mirror. Also, the in app purchases provide a V other Ryan if he ways to increase your own personal vanity. If that's what you think us important , 2 thumbs up. It also provides a quick and easy way for the average person to be able to check and see if they have anything on their face or not--- kudos to the creator.
I been using this same app for a long time and have no complaints except one how to get rid of advertisements! Thank you!
Conenvient and easy to use
Really like this app. It's there when you need a quick mirror for yourself or a friend! Easy to use and it gives you a nice, clear picture.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jan 14, 2016
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 76.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Evolutive Apps S.L.
- © Carlos Estevadeordal Serra
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- @Mirror Pro version$3.99