By Evolutive Apps S.L.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Be always ready and breath-taking with the help of your iPhone and iPad! With its front camera you will always have a pocket mirror at hand and even the possibility to take a closer look on any small detail with the digital zoom included in @Mirror.
The @Mirror will help you in your everyday life providing a great tool for putting make-up on, styling your hair or just for taking a sly look at yourself from time to time, even in the dark thanks to the Night Mode. Its digital zoom has an impressive detail and you can also freeze the image increasing its resolution. In addition, you can also capture, save and publish images of yourself with a single touch.
Just check it out, you will love it and it’s free!
- An easy to use mirror using the front camera of your iPhone and iPad.
- The highest level of image quality.
- A variable zoom from 1x to 4x.
- The option to freeze the image to capture a detail.
- A very useful Night Mode to use the @Mirror in the complete darkness (Pro Version).
- Image captures can be sent to the Camera Roll, sent by email and published to Twitter, Facebook and Sina Weibo with a single touch.
- A sliding bar and pinching control for the zoom.
- Plenty of videos with tips on how to improve your look.
- The possibility to easily draw over your photos and edit them.
- Integration with @Drive to store your photos and drawings, you can also use @Drive to view your stored pictures and drawings as a gallery.
- Rotatable interface to adapt to all situations.
- A shaking control to reset the status of the App or to go back to the main screen.
- A design thought to memorize and adapt to your preferences.
- The possibility to upgrade to a Pro, ad free version of the App with an In-App Purchase.
- It is available in various languages, including: English, Spanish, French, Deutsch, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese and Catalan.
What's New in Version 2.4
· Updated for iOS 7.
· General improvements.
· Now you can easily draw on your photos and edit them. Furthermore, photos and drawings can be stored and seen in a gallery using @Drive.
· More videos and a Night Mode have been added.
· The image quality has been increased to the highest level.
I really like having a mirror app in my purse and live the fact that I can zoom in to my eyebrows for plucking. I also like the fact that there are different tutorial videos on makeup application tips, acne, etc. Kudos to the gal who revealed her bare skin on video and is helping other women through her own bravery and strength. It's not brave if you're not scared!
GREAT APP BUT ......
Every time I use the mirror it works great but when I close the app I always have to go back to my settings because it makes my iPhone screen too bright good thing I notice this or my phones battery would be drained so quick I give this app a 4 star other than that is a good app you just need to make a fix for that problem on a new update
Almost as good as a real mirror, to the extent I do not want a mirror. Also, no one knows you're looking at yourself, so you don't have to respond to those annoying comments about how vain you are!!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Oct 17, 2013
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 47.5 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Evolutive Apps S.L.
- © Carlos Estevadeordal Serra
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- @Mirror Pro version$3.99