With MirrorCast you can instantly mirror your Mac screen, mobile device (iPhone, iPad) or broadcast your webcam and microphone to any Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Google Cast and Android TV enabled devices.
Give presentations, check photos or documents, navigate the web and do much more on big TV screens.
WHAT CAN YOU MIRROR
• Your Mac screen/desktop
• Your mobile device (iPhone, iPad)
• Your web camera and microphone (including the external ones).
This is perfect for conferences, communication or camera surveillance.
Depending on your network speed, there will be a 3-5 seconds delay (latency) between your computer or mobile screen and TV screen. This is the case for any mirroring app, but MirrorCast uses a special technology that reduces the delay to a minimum.
JUST PLUG AND PLAY
No extra cables, no extra apps (not even on your mobile device), absolutely no configuration required - with MirrorCast you can cast your entire screen or webcam to your smart TV.
• Chromecast enabled TVs (all versions)
• Roku enabled TVs (all versions)
• Apple TV (all versions)
• Android enabled TVs (TVs with Android OS, including Nvidia Shield, Sony Bravia, Nexus Player and many more)
• Google Cast enabled TVs (all versions)
• The app supports any TV producer (for example, but not limited to, Samsung, LG, Sony, Toshiba, Nvidia, Philips, Sharp, Skyworth, Polaroid, B&O, VIZIO) as long as the TVs are enabled with Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Google Cast or Android
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
• Now you can cast your mobile devices screen (iPhone & iPad)
• Other small improvements
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.