Follow the adventures of our not-so-heroic band of misfits in their travels around the world as they get themselves into (and out of) various kinds of mischievous and sometimes idiotic adventures!
Their first great adventure places our friends scattered all over the place and most have not yet met each other. Our "hero" finds himself being pushed toward helping out his town, since everyone else has run away or is hiding. With nothing more than pure dumb luck at his side, he decides to accept the quest and heads out into the world !
This is a complete mini-adventure containing about 2 hours worth of game play and comes to a conclusion after fighting the "final boss" at the end. You can rush to the end and get there sooner, but will likely find the fight difficult if not around level 8+ by the time you get there.
The adventure contains a single home town, forest and two interconnected caves. Each new map you visit introduces some new monsters, each being a bit tougher than the one's prior.
The forest and first cave maps each have 15 chests hidden within them giving you all kinds of free loot! The second cave contains a small puzzle to solve and then finally the "final boss". You can find a Vendor and Inn within the town where you can buy supplies and rest any time needed.
Mischieviots is currently being planned out for at least 6 more additional chapters taking you on adventures focused on each of our friends while they explore the world around them.
The next chapter being written is “Dwarf and the Dynamite” and development for it will be starting very soon!
Here are some of the key features currently available. Many of these will be expanded upon as I continue to develop additional chapters.
- 6 playable characters.
- 12 levels of equipment, weapons, items, orbs and spells available to play and the planned cap will be level 50.
- 10 various types of monsters for you to defeat in the mini-adventure. (not including the 50 "little animals" wandering around the world map). There is planned to be over 70 different monsters in total.
- 20 different spells available with tons more planned out.
- Characters learn special attacks as they level up that are still useful at higher levels.
- Defensive options can be used during combat also. Most characters will also have custom one's as they reach higher levels.
- Quest journal to help you keep track of where you've been and where to go next.
- Random and Strategic monster encounters. Random monsters "spawn" on the map near by you allowing you to choose if you wish to engage them or simply ignore. You can also make encounters immediately go into battle instead through the game options.
- Mana regeneration. It will regenerate at a rate based upon remaining Mana; the lower your remaining Mana, the slower it will regenerate. So, if you don't manage it properly, you might have to wait for it to regenerate over several turns!
- You are able to save the game anytime you're not in combat; allowing you to play as little or as long as you wish and pick up exactly where you left off.
- Optional Auto-save is available for those who prefer to use it.
- Multiple profiles. Shared computer/device? Give everyone their own profile.
- Orb and scroll crafting allowing you to customize your characters.
- Turn-based combat system with a small twist. Instead of strict turn-by-turn attacks, players are able to take their turns as soon as their characters agility bar allows them to and the chosen actions will be taken right away. Monsters will attack in return when not being attacked by the player. This means that if you have all your characters waiting on their turns, the monsters will relentlessly attack you until you return to the action!
- You can use our small "save service" to allow you to share game files across multiple devices.
Ratings and Reviews
Glad I found this game
Seems like a single indie dev made this & has some good potential. I would love to see a manual or info somewhere about how orbs work.
Hoping at some point I can sync data so I can use it on multiple devices/platforms.
Developer Response ,
Hi there. Thanks for the compliments. You are correct, it's just me working on this game and I'm glad you enjoyed it so far. I'm plugging away at the next chapter as we speak.
In regard to orbs, if you go up to the trainer/tutorial NPC in town, he will give you some basic information about Orbs; although you are right, having additional information about them going forward would be handy.
For sync, if you go into Options->Save Server you should be able to setup an account there allowing you to share up to 3 save files between devices. Unfortunately Auto-sync using the phone system (like personal phone data) probably won't be available for now.
Thanks again for playing!
- Scott Milne
- 121.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Scott Milne
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.