Mise eyes is your companion to Magic: the Gathering. Looking up cards has never looked better. Mise Eyes is simply the easiest way find card information. Need to find the price of a card? Try Mise Eyes. We add new features fairly frequently. And our card database is always the freshest around. Download your companion and start enjoying it now.
• TCGplayer market prices
• Channel Fireball buy list prices
• Unlimited Binder and Wishlist Storage
• Trade Ledger
• Track cards in your Binder and Wishlist
• Share your Binder and Wishlist
• Live TCG mid prices
• Live Channel Fireball retail prices
• Trailing 13 week interactive price history
• Link to vendor listing to buy or sell cards
• What's Hot/Not Lists to see what's moving
• Comment on your #favorite cards
• Share Price Graphs
• Oracle rules text
• Super fast card name search
• Camera for image lookup
• Reserve List Indicators
Coming very soon(ish)
• See other's Binder and Wishlist
• Save your deck lists
• Save your trades
• Video based card lookup
Prices courtesy of TCGPlayer.com and Channel Fireball.
Cards/card images/symbols are all copyright Wizards of the Coast. This app is not affiliated with Wizards of the Coast in any way.
Thanks for using Mise Eyes. Your support helps make your app better. We've update the interactive charts to be more awesome. Mise!
Ratings and Reviews
Good, Bad, & the Ugly: Mise Eyes
Overall a great, quality app for MtG enthusiasts with beautiful design. The app’s few minor shortcomings can be found in other MtG apps, so it is an app to be used in conjunction with other MtG apps. Highly recommended.
- Probably the best looking MtG app by a stretch.
- Information is presented in a simple, sensible, and clean manner.
- Easy navigation.
- Ads are nonintrusive.
- Enhances the MtG experience for trading and searching for card information.
- Free version, feels like a premium version with content rich features you’d pay for in other MtG apps.
- No deck building options.
- Pricing model. At $2.99 a month, you pay for some features available for free in other apps. This app, in my opinion, is better suited for component pricing. One price for premium features, with the option to buy other features individually. I do not need the buylist feature so to pay $2.99 a month-$36 a year-for it is not an incentive for me to upgrade to premium nor is upcoming features listed as ‘soonish’
Thanks for the thoughtful feedback. We have a deck builder implemented. But don't want to release it without it being super solid and easy to use. You can see us work toward it with some of the recent features (like adding to lists while viewing card details). The pricing model is recurring because the server and storage costs are recurring. We are constantly trying to evaluate pricing models. And we are still learning what's best here.
First off I really like the layout of this app. It is clean and easy to use. My only suggestions would be a way to scan in the cards rather than type them in when you add them to your binder, the options for sub folders in your binder so if you want to group cards by color you could go to that folder to see the cards you are looking for, and finally a way to export your binder to a .csv file. Otherwise this is the best app for maintaining and pricing ones collection that I have found on the apps store.
Happy you are enjoying the app. We are updating our scanner. The state-of-the-art has improved so much recently. And we are incorporating it all. No timeline but at some point we'll release it. There is an export feature in place. If you tap the arrow on your binder, the app will prompt you with options to export your data. Thanks for the feedback. We are working hard for you.
Firstly, the app is awesome. It's slick, fast, does what it advertises, and does it well.
My only gripe is the monetization model. I'm not about to sign up for another recurring monthly charge. I'd gladly play $5-10 once, but I'm not going to pay $4/month for any app--ever.
Edit: Adjusting my review to 5 stars after a quick, helpful developer response. I'm mainly interested in the trade feature, so now that I know I can keep that after cancelling the recurring subscription I'm happy. Best MTG app I've used and great developers behind it. Highly recommended!
Thanks for the the kind words.
In regards to the pricing, the rulings and trade ledger are both one time. If you have ever had a premium subscription, you will always have those features. The binder and wishlists are recurring because the storage/backup costs are recurring. We are always looking to improve our pricing. And we are still learning what works here.
Very happy you are enjoying the free features. Stay tuned for some nice updates later this year!
- Benjamin Chang
- 64 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Benjamin Chang
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $2.99
- Mise Premium $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.