By MISFIT WEARABLES CORPORATION
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Misfit app is the easy-to-use activity and sleep tracking app that works by itself or with Misfit’s suite of design-forward wearables, including Misfit Ray, Shine 2, Flash and Shine Fitness and Sleep Monitors. Beautiful and durable, Misfit devices are uniquely wearable on the wrist, as a clip anywhere on your body, or as a necklace. Misfits never require charging (the user-replaceable batteries last up to 6 months) and are water resistant.
This app requires an iPhone 4S or newer. For product setup information and tutorials, including videos, visit: www.misfit.com/go
What our customers say:
“Used my Misfit Shine for over 10 months and it’s still a fun motivating gadget that doubles as a watch for me (and I lost 20 lbs).”
“Beautiful and easy to use.”
“The auto sleep tracking feature is amazingly accurate as is the activity tracking.”
“Interface is detailed but easily read and transfers to MyFitnessPal seamlessly.”
“I am an avid swimmer. This is the only wellness tracking device that is truly waterproof and provides so much functionality.”
“Beautiful and intuitive. Misfit updates it frequently and truly listens to user ideas.”
“Great customer service and support.”
“I love that I can wear my Misfit 24/7 without worrying about charging it or taking it off to shower.”
“I never want to be without my Shine ever again...A MUST have activity tracker. LOVE my Shine!”
Use the Misfit app to access these features:
- View detailed activity and sleep data, including steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, hours slept
- Create a goal and track your progress over time; view trends, including your activity levels over the course of the day, a week, or a month
- Get lifetime insights on your profile, including total miles walked and average sleep
- Log activity sessions including running, walking, basketball, tennis, swimming, soccer, cycling, yoga, and dance
- Add friends and compare your daily activity
- Track your food with a photo food journal
- Connect with your other favorite fitness, health, and smart home apps including Apple Health, MyFitnessPal, Lose it!, RunKeeper, MapMyFitness, IFTTT, Nest, and more
- Shine 2 and Ray only: Enable a silent vibe alarm on your wearable to gently wake you up in the morning; Enable movement reminders and text and call notifications on your wearable
- NEW: Try standalone activity tracking-only (no hardware required) just by downloading the app!
The app also includes support for the Swarovski Activity Crystal, Speedo Shine and Misfit Beddit Sleep Monitor. Don’t yet have a Misfit? Get yours now at misfit.com. NEW: Try standalone activity tracking-only (no hardware required) just by downloading the app!
Misfit invents and designs wearables and smart home products. Misfit brand products including Ray, Shine 2, Shine, Flash, Link, and Bolt are available at misfit.com and fashion and consumer electronic retailers around the world.
For product setup information and tutorials, including videos, visit: www.misfit.com/go
Find us on Twitter @Misfit and Instagram @MisfitWearables
What's New in Version 2.13.0
- The Misfit app for iOS now supports Misfit Phase Hybrid Smartwatch, our newest fashion-forward wearable. Misfit Phase looks like a sleekly designed classic watch, but tracks steps and sleep, gives you personalized text and call notifications, and lets you control your music, advance slides, and take pictures all with the touch of a button. For more information, visit misfit.com.
- Shine 2 users: Get customized light and vibe app notifications on your Shine 2.
- Further performance improvements for iOS 10 users
Pretty, but less functional
I’ve had a Shine since they first came out. The recent app update is pretty but less functional in an important way, specifically activity editing. I’m a rower, and have found that choosing “swimming” is the best approximation of the work involved (still not a great choice - in rowing you work harder by doing more stokes per minute which is measured by arm movement, but also by pushing hard on each stroke). I used to be able to edit by selecting a point on the graphical curve, but now the graph time data is extremely crude and I can only go on the basis of my recollection of the time and adjust in Today’s Story. There are a lot of edits which need to be done as the graphical display shows much more activity than the “Today’s Story” activity.
Works flawlessly. Minor adjustments needed.
Works well all-round. However, more customisation for notifications could be better. Also, multiple tap options should be added. Overall, more customisation for taps, vibrations, lights, etc according to the user would be great.
Ex: you can't change the default call and message colors, also when promoted which vibration setting the bracelet doesn't vibrate to let you know the difference between the settings.
For the rest, great device and great app. Very happy of this purchase!
No color change as advertised in update?
I was so excited for this update. I use my shine every day and use the app as much as possible, and since the beginning I have wanted to be able to customize color. When you start your shine for the first time there are so many beautiful led colors, never to be seen again. It would be great to customize lights for seasons or moods or just what ever you'd like to see. Unfortunately this app does not have an option to customize vibrations and colors like it says the new update allows... hoping it's a mistake and it will be fixed. We would love to change colors!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 02, 2016
- Version: 2.13.0
- Size: 238 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: MISFIT WEARABLES CORPORATION
- © Misfit Wearables
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Speedo Lap Counting$9.99