By MISFIT WEARABLES CORPORATION
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app requires a Misfit Shine or Flash device with an iPhone 4S or newer, or a Beddit Sleep monitor or Pebble smartwatch with iPhone 4 or newer. Get your Shine, Flash, and Beddit Sleep Monitor at www.misfit.com.
Shine and Flash are elegant activity and sleep trackers that encourage and inspire you to live a more active life. Find out how active you are every day, and set goals to improve. Wear Shine anywhere on your body with our range of upgrades including sport bands, leather bands, clasp, and necklaces, designed for comfort and style. You can wear Shine on your wrist, clasp, or socks. Shine and Flash’s long-lasting battery and automatic wireless syncing mean you’ll spend less time plugging in and more time moving.
Use the Beddit Sleep Monitor to get detailed insights on your sleep cycles and quality. Using the world’s thinnest sleep sensor, the Misfit Beddit Sleep System seamlessly measures your sleep cycles and quality using heart rate, respiration, movement, snoring, and sound. The paper-thin device rests underneath your sheets, directly on your mattress.
Use the Misfit app to access these features:
- Track your goals: Create a goal and track your running, cycling, swimming and more
- Translate activities to understanding: See how your everyday activity translates to stats like steps, calories and distance
- See trends: See your activity level over a day, week, or month change--and watch yourself improve
- Get social: Personalize your profile, add friends and compare your daily activity
- Sleep soundly: With Misfit’s wearable devices, we’ll show you how you slept without wearing the device. With Beddit, see sleep cycles and quality, see heart rate, snoring, and awakenings;
- Wake up, refreshed: Set a sleep goal and use the smart alarm to wake yourself in your lightest stage of sleep
Find us on Twitter: @Misfit
Need help? www.misfit.com/faqs
What's New in Version 2.1.0
- Updated screen resolution for iPhone 6 and 6+
- Sleep and weight data now syncs with Healthkit
Two new Flash wearable controls:
- Flash now works with IFTTT. Set your thermostat to a specific temperature, call yourself to get out of a bad date, or let folks know you’re on the way home!
- Enable Logitech Harmony Home Hub Activities directly from Flash. Whether it’s Monday Night Football or Waking Up, set up your lights, blinds, music, and TV to just what you’d like!
app for Misfit Flash
Sleep feature I would probably give a 5/5. Ease of use, etc. a 5/5. Tracking accuracy probably a 4/5 or less. You have to remember to set the activity you're doing (and there are a limited # of them) before starting, then remember to push the Flash to start timing your activity, then push it again when you are finished. Seems to be pretty accurate of activity amount if you do that. If you just leave it up to general activity - a 2 hr tennis match might only generate 100 points or less in your daily activity. Not quite right there.
I got the Flash because it said it was Windows compatible and I have a Windows phone. Apparently, the Shine is compatible, but the Flash is not yet. I've been waiting 7 months. Can't understand why if it's already designed for Windows for one device, why it can't also work with the other device.??? Can't carry the computer around with me all the time. Don't carry my iPad around with me either. I would like to see this sync with my phone.
Customer service is a little slow in responding to anything, but when they do respond, they take care of it. They recently replaced my Flash, as it wasn't operating correctly. Thanks for doing that.
Still not working right...
The update in April ruined a good app and the new update did nothing to fix the problems. Still takes 2-3 sync attempts before it will actually sync with my pebble watch. It tells me I haven't updated for anywhere from 2 weeks to over 3,000 weeks even though I update each day. You guys really need to fix this.
I am hoping you will fix this app soon. Yesterday I recorded over 18,000 steps, which finally synced late last night after multiple attempts. Today when I synced today's activity the app changed yesterday's activity to show only 364 steps. It also deleted all activity from Thursday. Everything still shows up correctly on my watch but the app is completely unreliable. This makes it very frustrating for people who are trying to accurately log our activity. Please fix this or just allow us to download the old app until you do - it worked fine and had none of these bugs.
Great for the Pebble Time
Love this app and originally had the Misfit Flash about 6 months ago. Works and syncs with my new Pebble Time flawlessly and tracks sleep as well breaking it down into graph form.
However there lies the problem. The sleep tracking is automatic yet is limited to those who sleep between the hours of 7p and 5a, not good for someone like me who works night shift and goes to bed at 7am. Misfit should surely put the ability to change that under personal settings or make the sleep tracking a 24hr setting, loses a star there for being small minded and not thinking about all the throw shift workers, why I sold my original Flash in the first place.
Other than that glowing oversight I love the app and the ease of use.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 16, 2015
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 55.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: MISFIT WEARABLES CORPORATION
- © Misfit Wearables
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5 and iPhone 6.