Who doesn't love tracking fitness activity? If you have a Misfit Shine or Flash tracker and are into weight loss and exercising this app is for you! MisfitWatchr combines Misfit's daily calorie tracking feature with scientific formulas, motivating you to lose weight, earn extra calories, and achieve your weight loss goals.
- Connect your Misfit account
- Exercise, then sync your Misfit activity tracker device
- Use MisfitWatchr to review each day's exercise:
- Various Misfit data points, such as steps, distance, and sleep, giving you all the Misfit activity data you care about!
- See Weight Loss Activity Conversion values, which work with leading weight loss number systems.
- See Total calories burned, Daily calorie baseline (based on age, weight, height, gender and activity level) and Extra calories earned (total burned minus daily baseline).
- Activity data stored in app for offline viewing
Compatible with all wearable Misfit activity trackers.
MisfitWatchr is not affiliated with weight loss programs or Misfit. Activity Point calculations are approximate and based on data taken from your Misfit tracker device.
- iOS 9 compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
Works As Designed
Misfitwatchr does exactly what it’s designed to do. Convert my Shine’s activity to weight watcher points. After connecting to the Misfit app Misfitwatchr converts the devices info to my weight watcher point totals and my Shines activity results. I love being able to use this on my iPad too!
I was looking for an app that converted my device information to points. Works great, just add that information to my WW account to track my points.
Time to shine!
I was going to give a low rating but after I reached out to support they were really helpful with the setup. I didn’t realize i had to connect to the Misfit site first even though it was part of the instructions. They were helpful and got me up and running. Now I am converting points and it saves me so much time.
I wish I would have purchased this app a long time ago! It helps me figure out my activity points. It is also very user friendly.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.