Can't sleep because you can hear someone else breathing? Is your only hope of sleeping through the night a healthy amount of white noise?
Have you ever wished your podcast or music audio could be automatically mixed with a low level of white noise too?
Have you ever wished you could fall asleep to a podcast and automatically have white noise start playing after it ended until morning?
If so, grab this.
- Mix and match between the low rumble of a starship engine, passenger jet cabin ambience and a large waterfall to find the right combination for you
- Can mix over other audio
- Can run in the background (including with the screen off)
- Stops during phone calls and alarms
- It's honestly free (no ads, no tracking, no In App Purchases)
- Created by Seth A. Robinson, fellow misophonia sufferer
Note: This does NOT include any other sounds like thunder or birds, just seamless noise engineered at complementary frequencies that have no "stand out" bits that an ear can pick out.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.