'Swift - for Alexa Voice Services' is a smart AI powered by Alexa Voice Services. It listens while you speak, then answers your questions. It works like a virtual Echo speaker.
Try 'Swift - for Alexa Voice Services' before buying an Echo.
• Try Alexa and Echo for free and the only thing you need is a free Amazon account
• Ask Alexa many different questions like news, weather, math, science...
• Re-order products from Amazon
• Ask 'Swift powered by Alexa' to give you a Flash Briefing for your news
• Find out if there is traffic on your commute
• Add items to your shopping and to do list
• Check sports scores
• Check movie listings and times
• Get recommendations for local restaurants
• Get information about local businesses
• Ask about the weather forecast
• Use any Alexa Skill available
'Swift - for Alexa Voice Services' REQUIRES AN AMAZON ACCOUNT
'Swift - for Alexa Voice Services' DOES NOT SUPPORT MUSIC PLAYBACK, READING AUDIO BOOKS, OR TIMERS AND ALARMS.
You can change some Alexa settings in the Amazon Alexa app or if that's not available you can try the Alexa web app http://alexa.amazon.com/spa/index.html#settings (you need to request the desktop version or open it on a laptop or PC)
- Add the option to donate and remove Ad (Thanks!)
- Minor bug fixes
- Minor updates. Now you can find the Alexa settings from the information menu (tap on the 'i' button)
- Minor improvements and UI update
- iOS 10 updates. Now we are with Swift 3
- Minor bug fixes + extend support for iOS 9
- Minor bug fixes
- Improve sound quality and increase volume
- Initial release
Ratings and Reviews
Great secondary or tertiary option
I have echo dot and fire stick but each serves a purpose and is plugged in at different times. When both are off or out of range this app is awesome for my Smart home products. Flash briefs are terrible on the app though .still a five in my book
It's like having Alexa in your pocket. It seems to work really well, I've only used it a bit. You could do most of the things with this that you can while sitting with Alexa. Thanks so much to the developer.
How to deregister from my account?
Installed and tested basic functions and works well but I can't place order through the app. Now I uninstall the app but see no way to deregister from my Alexa app like removing an echo device. Please help.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.