Learn vowel sounds and fill in the missing vowels with this teacher/parent guided, Common Core Standards aligned lesson for the iPhone and iPad.
• Recognize that letters are organized to form words that appear in print
• Practice listening to and repeating vowel sounds
• Fill in missing vowels in three and four letter words
• Create three letter words by swapping out the vowel
PK K 1
Common Core Standards
RF.K.1 Demonstrate understanding of the organization and basic features of print.
RF.K.2 Demonstrate understanding of spoken words, syllables, and sounds (phonemes).
RF.K.3 Know and apply grade-level phonics and word analysis skills in decoding words.
• IOS 9 compatible
• Simplified user interface
Ratings and Reviews
Will not open
You think for a paid app you could at least open it. When I try to open it it just shows a black screen. I want my money back.
The app has potential but needs work. First of all, they are teaching short vowels but chose some words that have long vowels, r-contolled vowels or vowel diphthongs. (Ex. key and saw). Adding some sort of point system or rounds might be encouraging as well.
Different levels would be good too!
Would not open after download.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.