By Chai Monsters, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Can’t remember where you parked your car at the airport, mall, game or concert? Tired of getting parking tickets at metered parking? Mission: Park!’s got you covered.
Tag, time and find your parked car with Mission: Park!. With features like:
・ quick-entry timer
・ multiple car tags
・ audio/text/photo notes
・ GPS and GPS reception meter
We’ve thought of all the little things to cover you for the different situations you may encounter.
• The quick-entry timer is great for quickly entering parking meter time. It's also great for setting a timer for how long you want to shop before you have to leave.
• Multiple car tags: use the first one to tag your parked car's location and use the second one to tag a rendezvous point in the city or mall, tag a friends car at concert, or use it to tag your rental car while on a short business trip.
• Use audio, text or photo notes to make a note when GPS is weak in a big parking structure or you wish make some extra notes.
• Use the GPS reception meter to see how accurate the tag will be by reading the GPS signal strength.
What Reviewers say:
UltraUI, a design blog, says, "Mission:Park! is an incredibly beautiful app... The nostalgic feeling of using old invention is most certainly conjured by the user interface and, as the realist approach to design doesn’t stop at the look of the app on the surface but goes deeper into the feel of it...".
Featured in iTunes:
・ New & Noteworthy
・ What's Hot
・ Apps for Shopping at the Mall
・ #7 in Navigation in US
・ Top 10 in Utilities in 26 countries including USA, Canada, Italy, Netherlands, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Saudi Arabia.
・ Top 100 in Utilities in 71 countries including China, France, UK, Australia, Russia, and Mexico.
Built-in help: Shake the phone to view the in-app tutorial.
Use the phone's volume and silent/ringer button to control the timer alert sound.
If you like Mission: Park!, check out Mission: Level.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
(Tip: Tap "Setup Timer" to set the timer)
1. Fixed app crashing on maps screen (see note below)
2. Changed timer alert sound so it rings longer and louder
3. Fixed distance-to-car gauge reading
4. Improved GPS signal gauge response
NOTE to users:
*** Fix for app crashing on maps screen ***
Please DELETE any older version of the app and RE-INSTALL this new version of Mission: Park! if you are experiencing the app crashing when navigating to the maps screen. Unfortunately you will loose any notes, tags or photos when doing this.
If you must keep your current notes, tag and picture, you can try updating the app without deleting the old one. There's a 50-50 chance of recovery but we've had little success. We do apologize for this inconvenience.
*** iOS 4.x users ***
If you're currently using iOS 4.x or below, please note that this will be our last update compatible for iOS 4.3. The next version will require iOS 5.0 and above.
Great concept BUT...
Great concept but you went overboard with the design. I read a few reviews before I downloaded that said the app was a little difficult to understand. I am very computer literate and I can't figure out how to use the main feature. I'm not sure if you had a prior basic version but if you did maybe you should think about going back to it AND IF NOT maybe you need to redesign it so it's a bit easier to understand.
I'll hold on to it a little longer to see if any changes come but then I'll have to delete. I have a very basic "where my car is parked" that's does the same thing and I'm able to set it in a moments times. I shouldn't have to waste time trying to set this app.
REDESIGN THE APP... Please!
Does one thing, and does not do it well. Lost my data and no instructions.
It's not a game it's a gps find your parked car kind if thing
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Apr 26, 2013
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 11.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chai Monsters, LLC
- © 2012 Chai Monsters, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular.