Mississippi’s first seafood trail of restaurants was established by the Mississippi Hospitality and Restaurant Association in 2014 to promote restaurants that proudly serve wild-caught, genuine Gulf seafood. With 69 participating restaurants from the Delta to the Gulf Coast, the Mississippi Seafood Trail makes it easy for tourists and residents to find establishments that offer Gulf seafood.
Use our app to:
- See the restaurants on the Seafood Trials
- View our gallery
- Send in your photos
- Get updates via push notifications
- Connect through social media
- and much more!
- Mike Cashion
- 34.5 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bfac 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.