Explore the world & experience gay hospitality with misterb&b. Book cozy apartments, private rooms, and amazing homes: be welcomed by the gay community in over 135 countries. Host gay travelers and earn extra income.
• Travel safely & get useful local tips from gay hosts
• Secured payment & 24/7 assistance
• Help LGBTQ+ non profit when you book
• Rely on 163,000+ reviews from LGBTQ+ travelers
• Largest gay travel community in the world founded in 2013
• Rated 4.2/5 on Trustpilot, the world’s most powerful authentic review platform
FEEL WELCOME, WHEREVER YOU STAY
Book accommodation from over 210,000 welcoming hosts in 135+ countries. Choose from an entire place, private room, or shared-room. Prices range from budget to five-star mansions.
HOST GAY TRAVELERS
Earn extra income renting your extra space & sharing what makes your city great. Make new friends by welcoming gay travelers from around the globe. Listing your place on misterb&b is free!
POPULAR GAY DESTINATIONS
• Paris – full of treasures, including the Marais, the jewel in the City of Light
• New York – legendary queer metropolis ignited the LGBT equal rights movement in the late 1960s
• Barcelona – a favorite European LGBT travel destination for decades
• London – perfect for gays and lesbians craving the ultimate European experience
FOR GAY TRAVELERS:
• 210,000+ welcoming hosts, including full-flats, private rooms, shared rooms, vacation homes, apartments, and other unique places to stay
• Filter by price, reviews, WiFi, pool, and other things important to you
• Find your last-minute stay with 'Instant Bookings' or book far in advance
WHY WE EXIST:
misterb&b envisions and helps create a world where anyone can feel welcome and experience gay hospitality, fostering greater connections and amazing experiences.
App optimization and bugs fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent experience with rentals, but the app is glitchy.
I’ve stayed in MisterBandB rentals 8 times (in USA, UK, Ireland and France) and it was always a good experience. But the app can be aggravating. Sometimes a login returns to the login page. There is no home page to easily navigate the site. The main page is only for browsing or searching a future rental; other features are buried in the menu at the bottom of the page. Past travel rentals appear as thumbnails, but they are not interactive if you want to review the details or reserve the same room again. The Search function only searches map locations; no search capability to retrieve past rentals or names of hosts or other key words. Also, the function for contacting a host is not intuitive; you can either inquire about availability (which is becomes a firm reservation subject to cancellation fee if the host accepts) or you can contact the host just to informally ask about the listing, but those two functions are in separate places on the page. That said, the properties in MisterBandB are more selectively curated than in Airbnb, and in my experience the descriptions and reviews are more accurate and trustworthy.
Great resource - app could be more functional
I've stayed in Misterb&b properties and had wonderful experiences with the accommodations and the hosts. Messaging via the app between guests and hosts works fine, and the payment process is simple. It was frustrating when several hosts simply didn't answer my inquiries but that's not the app's fault; it would be good if each host's profile showed the average response time and/or percentage of times there was no response within 24 hours. The app has some shortcomings:
- The search filter does not have an option to specify private bath or en-suite bath (it only shows the number of baths but doesn't indicate if the bath is shared with the host or other guests).
- The price displayed in the property listing does not include Misterb&b's fee; the fee is added when requesting a reservation.
- It feels unfair that Misterb&b charges the guest for the entire service fee if the reservation needs to be modified or cancelled.
Good app-very slow support
Trying to be as fair as possible: This is a good app and the app gets 5 stars. Their support staff is very polite but there are some big issues that forced me to give 3 stars only: 1. They are very slow to process your claims/case if there’s an issue with a host. 2. They are short on staff and you cannot get much help on the weekends because the supervisors are not available on the weekends. 3. I had to email the supervisor assigned to my case several times to elicit some responses which is frustrating. My case was opened on August 3rd and as of today August 30th I haven’t received a definitive response. Yes the refund was processed quickly but the rest of the issues have been unresolved.
4. Make sure you check with the hosts if the apartments are actually what they describe and if they say “entire place” there isn’t a roommate or something. It happened to me and I had to cancel and they refunded me but the host was very rude.
- Sfo84, Inc.
- 194 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © misterb&b 2016
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.