MITS Time will help you use the Muncie Indiana Transit System as efficiently as possible on your daily commutes. With real-time location information, MITS Time gives you accurate predictions as to when a bus will be leaving any bus stop on the route you need to use. With user, bus and bus stop locations displayed on an interactive map that works just like your device's map app, you'll always be able to find your way to the nearest stop.
- Map interface very similar to the iOS map app bundled with every device, where swipes slide the map and pinching/pulling provides zooming features.
- Real-time predictions are being made to provide the user with the most accurate ETA for every bus stop of every route
- Live data shows bus stop, bus and user locations for easy navigation during use
- Available for iOS 4.3 and up on iPhone and iPad devices
- Now handles dynamic route changes without requiring app reset
Ratings and Reviews
It's not a bad app, but it seems logical to add location services for the user, not just the buses. It'd be nice if you could tell if you're at a stop or not. Also not all the stops seem to be accurate.
The app needs an update I can't select a route
Never on time. Never accurate. The buses are few and far between. This app is basically useless. You'd be better waiting outside for the next hour until the next one comes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.