Mixer Create allows you to live stream gameplay and yourself directly from your mobile device, all in real time with Mixer’s FTL (Faster Than Light) protocol.
With the Mixer Create app, you can:
• Live stream both mobile gameplay and yourself with the push of a button
• Chat with your channel’s viewers while streaming
• Use your mobile device to manage chat while broadcasting on other devices, like PC or console
• Receive invites and participate in a co-stream with up to 3 other friends who are broadcasting on PC, console or other mobile devices
• Edit your profile and channel settings
Mixer is the only next-gen streaming service that offers viewers real-time influence and participation in live game streams. Streamers and viewers can connect like never before, engaging together to create a whole new streaming experience.
We're always listening to feedback on Twitter, shoot us a Tweet! @WatchMixer
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great, but I have one issue...
I read through the other reviews and realised it isn't only me who a problem with not being able to screen record like I wanted it to. Even when I followed the steps, I couldn't record! I got stuck at the the part when it said to go to the control center and customise the settings. My IOS is compatible with this app but it's seemed as though my IOS doesn't have the customise settings option. I looked over my phone and still couldn't find the screen recorder option. Honestly the reason I got the app was to screen record. I was very disappointed. But for some people this app works. I don't understand. Please fix this!
Streaming n face cam issues...
I been trying to set up my streams on my phone and my first issue is I seem to can’t use the cam for showing my face when I’m playing a game and second no matter what phone I have it stop recording after a min or so and say recording stop due to null... so I never get a project done on my phone ... on Xbox it’s cool but most of the games I play are actually on my phones so this is where I wanna do most of my gameplay stream and use the cam to recording my face during broadcast can you please fix these issues or give better instructions on how to do these things most importantly fix the null message issue cause that really kills mine and makes me lose interests...
Great app but for screen recording not so great
It’s good but I like to broadcast my games live I mean it works perfect when I play Minecraft PE on my iPad because you just go to settings and walla boom your streaming live but it says in the settings (screen recording) so I press that and it teaches me how to do it, and when I try it, it works for like five seconds then it says your screen recording stoped do to (null) and it never ever works please work on that cause that’s what this app is for and that’s what people want to do, Please fix that cause me and probably many more are getting frustrated trying to figure this out but instead of that it’s a pretty good app.
- Microsoft Corporation
- 220 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.