Mixlr is a simple way to broadcast, share and listen to live audio.
Create your own live audio content, or explore a growing world of musicians, bands, DJ's, radio stations, sports teams, journalists, comedians and podcasters who use Mixlr to share live audio.
• Broadcast high-quality live audio with your built in mic
• Use your own headset or plug in an external device
• Share your live broadcasts directly to Facebook and Twitter and more
• Record your live broadcasts locally and save them to your showreel
• Share, export and playback your broadcasts later
• Listen to all your favourite live audio on the go
• Browse broadcasts, categories and search easily for any Mixlr artist or user
• Follow your favourite content creators and receive a push notification when they go live
• Chat with the broadcaster and other listeners live
• Heart the moments you like and spread some love as you listen live
• Login and register with email and Facebook
Keep updated on the latest news and product developments by connecting with us on the following channels:
FEEDBACK? NEED HELP?
A full range of support articles can be found at our support centre:
If you’ve got any comments or feedback, we want to hear about it. You can get in touch with us here: http://mixlr.com/help/contact
This update includes the following improvements:
* New sharing dialog
* Fixed a crash happening when trying to use the app with Audiobus
Ratings and Reviews
First and foremost I am not sponsored by Mixlr but if they want send me a dollar then I would be fine😂👍🏼 jk lol they are 100% my favorite app and I love to listen to church services on here and I’m thankful that I can listen anytime I want to
Thanks for your feedback!
Do I have to open this app regularly to receive iPhone Notifications or something?
I never receive phone notifications and banners, though I have the settings active. I mean, I work most of the weekend but I’d figure that any notifications would have gone right to the Older Notifications screen, when I swipe down on the iPhone. They don’t though, unless that’s me accidentally having it to where the notifications delete themselves after so few. I’ll have to check. But still, I have sound on for these notifications and I never heard it beep when I’m out. Maybe I’m tone death, but I don’t think so. Other then this the app is great. I found the best Star Wars Radio/podcast threw here and I couldn’t be happier. Although I remember when I use to interact with their broadcasts more I always had chat glitches where my comments would disappear. Idk if that still is a thing, but I didn’t want to leave it out of the review, just in case.
Thank you for your time
Hi there - thanks for reporting this. Could you please contact us so we can look into this further: mixlr.com/help/contact/ Thanks - Jon
I'm a sound engineer for a national touring band. I've been using the MixLr app for just under two years and can't say enough good things about it! I DO monitor the chat room enough during the show to see if everything is cozy on the listeners end, but do enjoy going back and reading some of the chat made by people from one end of this country to the other. I know connections are being made. I really don't get the negative reviews I'm seeing here. Any "glitches" or "crashing" I've experienced have been directly related to the cell service I had when I was using it (I either use my iPhone 6 as a hotspot and tether my MacBook to it or use venue WiFi). The "showreel" is always accessible to the fans whenever they want it. Good job Team MixLr!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.