Mixlr - Social Live Audio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mixlr is a simple way to broadcast, share and listen to live audio.
Create your own live audio content, or explore a growing world of musicians, bands, DJ's, radio stations, sports teams, journalists, comedians and podcasters who use Mixlr to share live audio.
• Broadcast high-quality live audio with your built in mic
• Use your own headset or plug in an external device
• Share your live broadcasts directly to Facebook and Twitter and more
• Record your live broadcasts locally and save them to your showreel
• Share, export and playback your broadcasts later
• Listen to all your favourite live audio on the go
• Browse broadcasts, categories and search easily for any Mixlr artist or user
• Follow your favourite content creators and receive a push notification when they go live
• Chat with the broadcaster and other listeners live
• Heart the moments you like and spread some love as you listen live
• Login and register with email and Facebook
Keep updated on the latest news and product developments by connecting with us on the following channels:
FEEDBACK? NEED HELP?
A full range of support articles can be found at our support centre:
If you’ve got any comments or feedback, we want to hear about it. You can get in touch with us here: http://mixlr.com/help/contact
What's New in Version 2.10.2
login bug fix
This app is nothing but problems.
Most importantly, it crashes a LOT, stops playing and starts over from the beginning, has a terrible means of navigation in the timeline of audio, and more. The app's UI looks decent but kinda plain, there's not that many features (then again it IS free) ugh. I really expected more from this app. Download downcast if you're into podcasts. It's 1.99 but can't be beat.
iPhone 6s Plus 128GB 9.2
Crashes as soon as you select an input
Don't waste you money. I'd like a refund