Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mixtape is a digital throwback to the once ubiquitous cassette, making it simple to craft custom music mixes and share them with friends by tagging them on Facebook and Twitter.
Note: Mixtape works best with an Rdio subscription or a premium Spotify account. Without one of these subscriptions you will only get 30 second samples of songs courtesy of Rdio.
With Mixtape you can:
- Quickly create and share Mixes of your favorite music.
- Discover new music from featured artists and popular mixes from other Mixtape users.
- Create mixes from your Facebook likes, your most listened to tracks. or generate a random mix from a genre.
- Comment, favorite and share Mixtapes.
- Follow other Mixtape users to stay on top of what they are listening to.
- Scrobble to Last.fm
What's New in Version 1.0.3
- Facebook posts now include link to Mixtape
- Fixed bug where two tracks mixes had bad image
- Fixed issue where songs would continue to play during Mixtape creation
- Killed a few more roaches
Better then live mixtapes
It's better then live mixtapes and that was a tough one to beat in my opinion because, I've been with live mixtapes for the LONGEST but until born sinner and yeezus came out... That's when I had to leave cause they didn't have it except 1 or 2 chopped. Luckily I found mixtapes because they literally have all my favorite mixtapes. Only thing I wish they would change is letting you edit your mixtapes once it's done, cause you might want to change or add a song every once in a while and switch it up.
Waste of time
I had this for about 2 minutes and I hated it, it's not mixtapes, it's everything that's on iTunes, there isn't anything besides the lace up album from mgk, people don't waste your time
Make an update because this app keeps kicking me out when I choose a song for my mixtape