The MK61+lite is a free version of MK61+ application that is an advanced programmable RPN calculator. It differs from the full version in that it lucks some extended functionality and includes a bit of ads.
While the app is based on Electronika MK61 calculator, produced in 80-90s of the last century, it is not an exact emulator of its prototype. It was created with intention to get a handy tool to use on daily basis. So, some extra functionality was added, that was absent in the original calculator, some quircks of the original MK61 were fixed.
The main calculator features are the following:
• Authentic look and feel.
• Good balance between powerful features and simplicity of use.
• All-encompassing help system including Quick Help and Calculator Reference.
• Quick State panel to get insight into calculator's state.¹
• Ability to save and load programs. The programs can be loaded at arbitrary address in memory.²
• Rich capabilities to create and edit programs in Program Code view.³
• Support for input and output operations of data files.
• Operating stack with 5 registers and 15 indexed registers to store intermediate results.
• Program memory with 160 cells, that is more than enough for most practical tasks.
• Rich set of instructions including ones for subroutine calls, jumps, loops and their indirect counter-parts.
• Support of hexadecimal and binary numbers (such numbers can contain up to 10 digits).
• Copy-paste operations with a quick tap on the calculator display.
View more calculator's screenshots on http://joyful-apps.com
¹ – Only in the full version.
² – Program loading at arbitrary address is supported only in the fulle version.
³ – The lite version allows you to create programs by switching to F-PRG mode.
• Fixed bug: it was not possible to save data files. Thanks to Alex Wilpert for the report.
• The minimal IOS version is 7.1.
Ratings and Reviews
I had MK61 back in 1988 ;-)
Thank you for refreshing my memory!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.