MKE Park – Find Parking in Milwaukee
A Smarter Way to Park
Parkmobile USA, Inc.
The MKE Park app, powered by ParkMobile, gives you a smarter way to park in Milwaukee. Easily pay for on-street and off-street parking right from your mobile device. You can also reserve parking ahead of time in lots, garages, venues, airports, and universities across the country. You can use the MKE Park app in over 370 other cities across the country, including New York, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., Atlanta, Chicago, Miami, New Orleans, Dallas, St. Louis, Minneapolis, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and more.
Why Use MKE Park?
• Skip the meter and easily pay for parking from your mobile device
• Extend your parking duration remotely from the app
• Get alerts so you know when your parking session is going to expire
• Reserve parking spots ahead of time to save time and money
• Use ParkMobile in over 3000 locations coast-to-coast including venues, airports, and universities
How to Set Up Your Account
• Download the MKE Park app and create an account with your email address and password
• Enter your license plate number and the state where your vehicle is registered
• Add your method of payment and start using the MKE Park app
How It Works
On-Street and Off-Street Parking:
• Enter the zone number on the posted signs around the meter
• Select the amount of time you want to park and confirm your information
• Touch the “Start Parking” button to begin your parking session
• Extend time in the app if you are running late
• Touch the “Stop” button to end your active parking session
• Search for the area where you want to park and select the specific parking location
• Choose the date/time and complete your reservation
• Follow the instructions in your confirmation to redeem at the parking facility
• Customizable notifications delivered via email, text, and/or app
• Save your favorite parking locations for next time
• Store up to five cars in your account
• “Find your car” feature directs you back to the location where you parked
• Turn-by-turn directions to the parking garage where you reserved your spot
• Multiple payment methods available including PayPal, Visa Checkout, ApplePay, MasterPass, ChasePay, and most major credit cards
Parkmobile, LLC is the leading provider ParkMobile, LLC is the leading provider of parking payment solutions in the United States, helping over 13 million people easily find, reserve, and pay for parking from their mobile devices.
Looking for Help?
At ParkMobile, we’re serious about customer service. We process over 200,000 parking transactions every day and we know that every now and then, something might go wrong. If you have an issue, we will do everything we can to make it right. Our customer service is 24/7/365. If you need help, here’s how to get in touch with us:
Online Help Center: https://parkmobile.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Video Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkFsfUAHrnUc5jOm9XtjOmmJQt4YTTCyA
• Prominent in-app reminder to confirm the car you are parking before you start a parking session. This is an easy way for you to double-check that you are parking the right car in your ParkMobile account. If you want to switch cars, simply touch “change” and you will be able to select another car or add a new car.
• Improved parking session expiration alerts with vibration and sound to notify you when your parking is about to end
• We have moved “History” to its own tab to allow for more focus on upcoming and active sessions.
• Other minor bug fixes and UI enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Nobody wants to pay to Park..
Of course this is like saying here's the fastest way to pay your taxes. Anyone in Milw who doesn't appreciate this app apparently didn't live back when you had to shake down your seats for quarters to park. Sure there is a minor surcharge but to just type in the location number and your time (which you can extend up to the max 2 hour limit if you stay longer) and have it charge the "$1.88" for 57 minutes is the way to go. Just Set up your cars by license plate in advance and set up payment type in advance. After that it's 10 seconds once you find a spot. Again, not defending parking fees themselves but if you're stuck paying them this at least makes it as painless as possible.
Parking app works well, needs a step up
If you know the meter number the parking app works great to accomplish its core functionality. It should be improved to show the meter number in the app by pointing to individual parking spaces on the map. Also, while 38 cents seems de minimis, its a big % increase when the meter rate is 50 cents per hour. The city should license the software and charge only enough to recover the cost.
App always thinks Apple Pay failed
With the new version the app always thinks payment failed. I’m using Apple Pay. The app reports a failure with payment. So i try to pay again and then I’m told the spot is already taken (which tells me payment went thru), then I’ll check my iOS wallet and see payment did go thru, and I even get a reminder text when my time is almost expired.
But the app doesn’t let me review my time because it doesn’t think I paid.
Everyone. Three times in last 4 days.
Developer Response ,
Oh no! This sounds like unusual app behavior. I would like to investigate further. Please send an email with your account details to email@example.com so that we may assist you.
- Parkmobile USA, Inc
- 101.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Parkmobile, LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.