The MLB Ballpark app is your mobile companion when visiting your favorite Major League Baseball ballparks. The official MLB Ballpark application perfectly complements and personalizes your trip with digital ticketing functionality, mobile check-in, offers, rewards and exclusive content.
**** Ballpark Features (iPhone) ****
• Access and manage your tickets (MLB account required; select clubs)
• Team schedule, ticket information and sales and promotional event listings
• Interactive map with directory of food, beverage, merchandise and other amenities
• Check-in for offers and rewards, unlocked through your Wallet
• View scores and photos from all your ballpark visits
• Customize to feature a designated favorite MLB team
• Social media clubhouse, including social rewards for select clubs
• Seat and experience upgrade functionality (at select ballparks)*
• Directions and parking information
*Seat and experience upgrades:
Angel Stadium (Anaheim), Chase Field (Arizona), SunTrust Park (Atlanta), Oriole Park @ Camden Yards (Baltimore), Fenway Park (Boston), Wrigley Field (Chicago), Guaranteed Rate Field (Chicago), Great American Ball Park (Cincinnati), Coors Field (Colorado), Comerica Park (Detroit), Minute Maid Park (Houston), Kauffman Stadium (Kansas City), Marlins Park (Miami), Miller Park (Milwaukee), Target Field (Minneapolis), Citi Field (New York), Oakland Coliseum (Oakland), Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia), PNC Park (Pittsburgh), Petco Park (San Diego), Oracle Park (San Francisco), T-Mobile Park (Seattle), Tropicana Field (Tampa Bay) and Globe Life Park (Texas). Additional ballparks will be added as they become available.
© 2018 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved.
Welcome to the 2019 Major League Baseball season!
- Ballpark’s features and functionalities have been updated to help complement your next visit to any of the 30 MLB ballparks
- Check-in for special ballpark-specific offers and rewards, unlocked through your Wallet
- Redesigned ballpark maps will help you discover fun and unique food, beverages, official merchandise and more
- Use Augmented Reality (AR) integrations for exclusive experiences (select ballparks only)
Ratings and Reviews
Was my favorite app. Update ruined it.
This used to be a wonderful app. I have been cataloging ballpark visits across 7 seasons and 18 ballparks and this app was my primary tool. I had photos and notes for each visit that are now gone or inaccessible. MLB has ruined the app. It is hard to know where to begin detailing what is wrong with the update. First, the journal feature has been renamed history and all my photos, notes and seat locations for each visit are gone. You can no longer access the box scores for the game and there is no longer a tab that shows individual ballparks visited. There may be a place where my photos are stored but the app crashes every time I press the photo icon. So many bugs... I can’t pick a favorite team; nothing happens when I click on a team logo. I am also greeted with a something went wrong, try again message each time I log on. That is the perfect five word response to those responsible for this update: Something wrong, try again. Come on MLB! Read all the other reviews of this update and fix this atrocity!
Version 8.0 ruined the ballpark app
I am beyond upset with the update made to this formally wonderful app. My primary disappointment is with the My History design which replaced the journal. It’s terrible. You can’t see the parks you’ve been too, my checkins count don’t match the games I’ve been at....my photos are still there but in a terrible scrolling down format; previous version they where tied to your checkin game and were left to right ...way easier to use. Seat locations...gone. Notes...gone. Box scores, highlight videos .... all gone. I know the primary function of this app is for game day experience, but the journal was such a nice feature to preserve memories. If anything MLB should have built on this for the avid fan. Maps, bucket lists, personalized player stats for games attended, etc would have been nice additions...but instead we have this. I hope MLB just push this out early ahead of spring training and will fix the journal (My History) with a 8.1 update...but not holding my breathe. Very disappointed.
This is truly one of my favorite apps. Mainly because I love how I can save forever the ballparks I have been too since it just automatically checks you in when you visit a new ballpark and keeps track of the times you’ve been there, along with the seating information and so much more, including being able to save your personal photos on the app for memories and even watch highlights of that game you went too no matter how many years ago it was! I LOVE memories and apps that keep them organized and has such much detail in the app. I really hope and pray this app never stops being awesome because I plan on visiting each and every ballpark one day as a goal in my bucket list, and this app is just the most perfect way to keep track of my memories. ❤️⚾️
- Major League Baseball Advanced Media
- 48.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Gambling and Contests
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.