The MLB Ballpark app is your favorite mobile companion when visiting any of the 30 Major League Baseball ballparks. This official MLB application perfectly complements and personalizes your trips with tickets, loyalty programs, journal, social media, offers, rewards and exclusive content.
Additional features available at select MLB ballparks include automated check-in and offers and points-of-interest with iBeacon technology, as well as mobile food ordering and seat and experience upgrades.
**** Ballpark Features (iPhone) ****
• Convenient mobile ticket purchase with seat view and seat map (select clubs)
• Customize your iPhone home screen with Club ballpark-branded app icons
• Access and manage your tickets (MLB.com account required; select clubs)
• Augmented Reality support for AR experiences (available for select ballparks during select times)
• Virtual Reality support for VR experiences (select ballparks)
• Check in automatically with iBeacon technology (select ballparks only)*
• Journal: Upload and share personal photos from your ballpark visits dating back to 2005
• View team statistics and watch video highlights from games attended
• Ballpark and player entrance music listings
• Social media clubhouse, including social rewards for select clubs
• Seat and experience upgrade functionality (at select ballparks)**
• Message Inbox: View club promotions, ticket activities, and local notifications in one convenient view
• Check in for ballpark offers and rewards
• Interactive concourse maps and directories
• Social media integration
• Customize to feature a designated favorite MLB ballpark
• Team schedule, ticket information and sales and promotional event listings
• Access to food and beverage ordering (available at select ballparks)***
• Directions and parking information
• Customize notifications for your favorite ballparks
* iBeacon technology:
Chase Field (Arizona), SunTrust Park (Atlanta), Oriole Park @ Camden Yards (Baltimore), Fenway Park (Boston), Guaranteed Rate Field (Chicago), Great American Ball Park (Cincinnati), Progressive Field (Cleveland), Kauffman Stadium (Kansas City), Dodger Stadium (Los Angeles), Miller Park (Milwaukee), Target Field (Minnesota), Citi Field (New York), Oakland Coliseum (Oakland), Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia), PNC Park (Pittsburgh), Petco Park (San Diego), AT&T Park (San Francisco), Safeco Field (Seattle), Busch Stadium (St. Louis), Tropicana Field (Tampa Bay), Globe Life Park (Texas), Nationals Park (Washington DC), Minute Maid Park (Houston), Marlins Park (Miami), Rogers Centre (Toronto), Angel Stadium (Anaheim), Comerica Park (Detroit), Coors Field (Denver)
**Seat and experience upgrades:
Angel Stadium (Anaheim), Chase Field (Arizona), SunTrust Park (Atlanta), Oriole Park @ Camden Yards (Baltimore), Fenway Park (Boston), Wrigley Field (Chicago), Guaranteed Rate Field (Chicago), Great American Ball Park (Cincinnati), Coors Field (Colorado), Comerica Park (Detroit), Minute Maid Park (Houston), Kauffman Stadium (Kansas City), Marlins Park (Miami), Miller Park (Milwaukee), Target Field (Minneapolis), Citi Field (New York), Oakland Coliseum (Oakland), Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia), PNC Park (Pittsburgh), Petco Park (San Diego), AT&T Park (San Francisco), Safeco Field (Seattle), Tropicana Field (Tampa Bay) and Globe Life Park (Texas). Additional ballparks will be added as they become available.
*** Food & Beverage or Merchandise mobile ordering:
Chase Field (Arizona), Marlins Park (Miami), SunTrust Park (Atlanta), AT&T Park (San Francisco), Comerica Park (Detroit), Dodgers Stadium (Los Angeles), Great American Ballpark (Cincinnati). Additional ballparks will be added as they become available.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
© 2018 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved.
The Miami Marlins logos and colors have been updated to reflect their new branding.
Ratings and Reviews
Going to the playoff game? Make your trip to the ballpark the best experience!
Just spent $600 on tickets and the app wants to HIDE them from me
The information architecture of this app is abysmal and it took me about 15 minutes to understand where the tickets I just spent $600 on are. First sin: I logged in with the same MLB account I bought the tickets from the MLB site with, yet the app has no idea who I am. I have to send/receive fiddly confirmation mails to “link” my account to itself. Second sin: I was asked to pick my favorite team, which happens to NOT be the one I purchased tickets for, then my app was completely taken over by that team. My only idea for how to get my tickets was to remove my favorite team then switch over to the one I bought tickets for. Upon restarting the app, logging out and then back in, this finally works. FINALLY I have proof my purchased tickets are here. Third sin: They’re buried at the bottom of a long page of scheduled events and other things the dumb app wants me to buy, but at least they’re here. Overall impression: MLB needs to hire a UX designer yesterday (or fire the ones they have.) This is embarrassing.
In Game experience
Been using the application since 2013. I forgot about it until the beginning of last year. Mlb did a better job of advertising the past 2 years. The ticket experience is easy and the easy access lines at Fenway are a great benefit. My favorite aspect is keeping a historical archive of all the games I’ve been to, all the stadiums I’ve been to and my home record by team. I’ve used this feature many times. Lastly the in game experience and fan interaction at Fenway has been superb this year. My friends and I play bingo during every game and it keeps folks less interested in the game engaged. I hope the application continues to be upgraded and worked on.
- Major League Baseball Advanced Media
- 141 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Gambling and Contests
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.