MLB.com At Bat
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MLB.com At Bat – the #1 source for live baseball on your iPhone and iPad – Is the official app of Major League Baseball.
**** NEW FOR AT BAT IN 2017 ****
- Customize your iPhone and iPad homescreens with MLB Club-branded app icons
- iPad team pages - see all the scores/news/video for your favorite team in one place
- Improved Gameday Experience including: Swipe to access field and lineups; Introducing batter Hot/Cold Zones; Expanded Statcast data in the game feed; and faster loading times
- Overall app performance and Chromecast improvements
- 3D touch notification improvements (faster video loading)
- Expanded data for every player on all 30 MLB Club rosters
****AT BAT SUBSCRIBPTIONS****
At Bat offers two subscription options for its extensive premium features, covering live MLB games from Opening Day to the World Series.
- Yearly recurring fee of $19.99.
- Monthly recurring fee of $2.99.
- MLB.TV Premium subscribers receive At Bat premium features for free.
****AT BAT FEATURES ****
- Watch the MLB.TV Game of the Day or access your MLB.TV Premium subscription to watch every out-of-market game (Subscription required)
- See key plays and pivotal moments from every game with Live Look-Ins (No blackout restrictions)
- Access to every decisive replay review video clip and explanation via Gameday (At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Listen to Home, Away and Spanish-language (where available) radio broadcasts (At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Watch 60fps video for unmatched high quality streaming of select live MLB.TV broadcasts and highlight clips (iPhone 6+, select iPads only; At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Multi-platform live audio access for At Bat Premium subscribers (portable to Mac/PC and to the MLB skill on voice activated platforms with a valid MLB.com account)
- Universal support for At Bat Premium subscribers, accessible on iPhone, iPad and other supported smartphones and tablets
- Enhanced, Gameday pitch-by-pitch features, including realistic ballpark renderings from all 30 MLB parks (At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Watch Condensed Games (At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Breaking news, schedules, interactive rosters and player stats for every team
- Sortable batting, pitching and fielding statistics
- Customize At Bat's home screen to feature your designated favorite team (iPhone only)
- Video library archive, searchable by player, team or keyword (iPhone only)
- Classic games video archive featuring dozens of baseball’s legendary games (At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Search function for all active and historical MLB player cards (iPhone only)
- Closed captioning for live video
- Watch MLB Network programming (pay TV authentication required)
- Application available in Spanish language, requires device language set to Spanish (iPhone & iPad)
- Get notifications for Cut4’s offbeat short-form content
Access At Bat Premium for $2.99 per month or $19.99 annually. You will be automatically billed $2.99 through iTunes every 30 days or $19.99 every 365 days until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
© 2017 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved.
What's New in Version 10.3.2
• General app improvements
Glitchy; missing basic functions
(Apple TV) This is a very poor app. (1) It is rare that I can watch a game without the app crashing and exiting. This is particularly annoying because (2) When you exit a game and return to it, you start at the beginning of the game. It does not save your place. Ever!! (3) Often, the daily scoreboard (where you choose the game you want to watch) has a mismatch between the display and the actual games, e.g., the games shown will be for a different date than the one displayed, or you are taken to a game on a different date than the one displayed. So, you choose a game and then wonder for a few batters why it all seems so familiar (because it played the game you saw yesterday rather than the one you selected today).
Please get rid of between inning highlights!
The historic highlights that are played constantly between innings is distracting me from my enjoyment of the game and also is spoiling these precious historic moments that should not be overplayed.
Sometimes I like to rest my eyes and listen to the game, but these loud highlights keep me from resting because it always seems as if something exciting might be happening in the game I am watching. Please get rid of the highlights!
Although I love the app, I will say that every wildcard game or big game also freezes at times and too often. For example, crucial parts of the Wild Card game with the Mets last year froze just at the wrong moment.
worth every cent!
Love it! I subscribe to the annual premium plan. For $20 it offers so much. I listen to a complete game 4/5 times a week. On occasion I watch the free TV game-of-the-day. Every morning I Check the scores and standings, watch quite a few highlight videos and read up on my team - Cleveland Indians. To me it is worth every cent!
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Aug 14, 2017
- Version: 10.3.2
- Size: 134 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Major League Baseball Advanced Media
- © 2017 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- At Bat Premium$2.99
- MLB.TV Premium Monthly$24.99
- At Bat Premium Annual$19.99
- At Bat Premium with Trial$2.99
- At Bat$3.99
- MLB.TV Premium Monthly$24.99
- At Bat$3.99
- MLB.TV Premium Monthly with Trial$24.99
- Apple TV Monthly$24.99
- MLB.TV Offseason Package$24.99