This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The MLB.com Ballpark app is your favorite mobile companion when visiting any Major League Baseball ballpark. This official MLB application perfectly complements and personalizes your trip with My Journal, tickets, social media, offers, rewards and exclusive content.
Additional features available at select MLB ballparks include automated check-in and offers and points-of-interest with iBeacon technology as well as mobile food ordering and seat and experience upgrades.
**** NEW IN 2017 ****
• Convenient mobile ticket purchase with seat view & seat map (select clubs)
• Redesigned ticket purchase flow with Apple Pay support (select clubs)
• Message Inbox - view club promotions/offers, ticket activities, and local notifications in one convenient view
• VR support for virtual reality experiences at select ballparks
**** Ballpark features (iPhone) ****
• Check-in automatically with iBeacon technology (select ballparks only)*
• MyTickets Mobile for delivery and storage of all MLB tickets sold (select clubs only)
• Upload and share personal photos from your ballpark visits, dating back to 2005
• View team statistics and watch video highlights from games attended
• Ballpark and player entrance music
• Social media clubhouse, including social rewards for select clubs
• Complete tickets section, featuring special offers by club
• Seat and experience upgrade functionality at select ballparks**
• Passbook integration for digital ticket delivery and storage (select clubs only)
• Check-in for ballpark offers and rewards
• Interactive concourse maps and directory
• Social media integration
• Customize to feature a designated favorite MLB ballpark
• Team schedule, ticket information and sales and promotional event listings
• Access to food and beverage ordering available at select parks***
• Directions and parking information
• A to Z Guides for every ballpark
• My Journal: Personalized check-in history for ballparks visited
• Customize notifications for your favorite ballparks
* iBeacon technology:
Chase Field (Arizona), SunTrust Park(Atlanta), Oriole Park @ Camden Yards (Baltimore), Fenway Park (Boston), Guaranteed Rate Field (Chicago), Great American Ball Park (Cincinnati), Progressive Field (Cleveland), Kauffman Stadium (Kansas City), Dodger Stadium (Los Angeles), Miller Park (Milwaukee), Target Field (Minnesota), Citi Field (New York), Oakland Coliseum (Oakland), Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia), PNC Park (Pittsburgh), Petco Park (San Diego), AT&T Park (San Francisco), Safeco Field (Seattle), Busch Stadium (St. Louis), Tropicana Field (Tampa Bay) and Globe Life Park (Texas), Nationals Park (Washington DC), Minute Maid Park (Houston), Marlins Park (Miami), Rogers Centre (Toronto), Angel Stadium (Anaheim), Comerica Park (Detroit), Coors Field (Denver)
**Seat and experience upgrades:
Angel Stadium (Anaheim), Chase Field (Arizona), SunTrust Park (Atlanta), Oriole Park @ Camden Yards (Baltimore), Fenway Park (Boston), Guaranteed Rate Field (Chicago), Great American Ball Park (Cincinnati), Minute Maid Park (Houston). Kauffman Stadium (Kansas City), Marlins Park (Miami), Miller Park (Milwaukee), Target Field (Minneapolis), Citi Field (New York), Oakland Coliseum (Oakland), Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia), Petco Park (San Diego), AT&T Park (San Francisco), Safeco Field (Seattle), Tropicana Field (Tampa Bay) and Globe Life Park (Texas) Add'l ballparks will be added as they become available
*** Food & Beverage or Merchandise mobile ordering:
Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia), Chase Field (Phoenix), Marlins Park (Miami). SunTrust Park (Atlanta), AT&T Park (San Francisco), Dodgers Stadium (Los Angeles), Great American Ballpark (Cincinnati) Add'l ballparks will be added as they become available
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
© 2017 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved.
What's New in Version 6.4.0
• General improvements
Issues with sound on game highlights
I'm a Nationals Season Ticket Holder and haven't had any issues with the digital tickets since Opening Day. I love the highlights of games where I have checked in, but the sound no longer works for the video clips. It started being a problem in August and unfortunately it has continued to be a problem, even with my recently purchased new iPhone. I hope this problem is fixed soon.
It took me 40 minutes to access the ticket my friend forwarded me. By the time I got the ticket, I didn't even care about the game. Terrible UX. Terrible everything. Can't wait to delete in 2 days.
MLB requires this for digital tickets and they can't even get it downloading efficiently to your phone.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Aug 31, 2017
- Version: 6.4.0
- Size: 124 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Major League Baseball Advanced Media
- © 2017 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.