MLB Tap Sports Baseball 2017
By Glu Games Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tap Sports Baseball 2017 now features the official MLB Teams and MLBPA Players
Play Major League Baseball 24/7
• Play with official teams and players from Major League Baseball
• Tap to swing with easy one-touch controls, anytime and anywhere
• Enhanced graphics brings the Major League Baseball experience to life
Manage Your Team, Compete to Win
• Build and level up your MLB roster to climb up the leaderboards
• Compete for the greatest baseball legends in daily events and challenges
• Swing for the fences in Home Run Battles mode
Play with Friends, Join Clubs and Tournaments
• Compete against multiple friends in action-packed gameplay sessions
• Play in weekly events and prove who possesses the ultimate team in head-to-head competitions
• Join a Club or create your own to compete in exclusive events for top prizes
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
OFFICIALLY LICENSED PRODUCT OF MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL PLAYERS ASSOCIATION
MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works, including the MLBPA logo, and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without MLBPA’s written consent. Visit www.MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web.
Major League Baseball is a registered trademark owned by Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., used under license
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
FOLLOW US at:
What's New in Version 2.0.2
- SEASON MODE now available!
- Use YOUR TEAM to compete for a championship!
- Earn PENNANTS to improve players from specific teams!
- LEGENDARY players released!
- Improved CLUB functionality & matchmaking
- Bug fixes and other improvements to game performance
Home run derby mode is awesome except when they decide to throw in a 99mph fastball here and there when most pitches are at a medium speed.
The game is unrealistic because pitching in general is unrealistic. First the batting view is from behind and up above home plate therefore you can gage where a pitch is coming in height wise. Then never will you play a baseball game where 80% of the pitches come in landing several feet short of home plate in the dirt. Curve balls and more screw balls than exist in baseball break from well outside the batters box to the far outside of the plate. A batters box is 3' wide so these pitches are break 4-6'.
Speaking of those curve balls the game warns you at the beginning to lay off them because you can't hit them as far as a fast ball and it's true. Late in the game you can't get a curve ball out of the infield.
They have contests however they are severely rigged. I say this because a one day competition where you get 100 points for your first win, 130 for the 2nd in a row and they increase based on your win streak. I played many games and won a ton of them scoring 8400 points yet the person that wins these contests somehow always finishes with 650,000 some points and second will be 20,000. There's no way someone has that much time in one day to rack up that much points. Not to mention if you lay your game down for 6-7 minutes the streak expires and you go back to 100 points for the first win again
READ THIS BEFORE DOWNLOADING THIS GANNE!
Playing this game starts out as a seemingly great experience, with earnable credits if you play well and continuously improve, EXCEPT...
One of the main ways to earn game credits and boosts is to watch videos, and certain videos - like SNIPER 3D ASSASSIN - not only kicks you out of the game EVERY TIME after you complete playing the videos, but when you sign back into the game they DO NOT REWARD YOU WITH THE PROMISED REWARDS - EVER!
Obviously, this theoretically compels you (if you're either desperate enough or dumb enough) to spend money to buy those supposedly earnable credits and boosts and the game developers make out like bandits, earning money hand over fist - and THAT'S why these issues are NEVER resolved.
What's more, you'll eventually need these game credits and boosts to be able to compete AT ALL.....and so you'll begin failing miserably in the vast majority of games you play, and probably - like so many, many other people - delete the game.
The developers don't care about this, however, because there are always plenty of new players initially downloading, playing and loving this game, blissfully unaware of what is about to shortly happen to them and every other player.
If you want 1-2 weeks (tops) of fun, go for it, but know going in that this game's story always ends the same way for every single player -
and IT'S NOT A HAPPY ENDING!
If I could award this game 0 stars, I would.
This is bs
What's up with the curveballs? Even when I time it correctly my batter will hit in play with like a 1:30 ratio. The rest of the time it's a lazy fly ball or a weak grounder in the infield. I've played baseball my entire life and I can get on base easier than the weaklings on my team in this game.
Update: I'm also enjoying watching ads to earn free gold and then having the game crash after the ad ends. I wasted my time watching an ad for something I don't care about and don't get the reward. That seems fair.
Update again: Why is it in the home run derby events that the pitcher will throw a 60 mp/h change up and then on the next pitch throw a 95 mp/h fastball? The pitch speed should not change because that's not how it works in real life. Also, in real life hitters can hit a home run to the opposite field. In this game during the derby you can only pull the ball to hit a homer. Again, not realistic.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 15, 2017
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 216 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Glu Games Inc
- © 2017 Glu Mobile Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Stack of Gold$4.99
- Pile of Gold$19.99
- Heap of Gold$9.99
- Multi Draft Pick Pack$4.99
- Mini Pack$0.99
- Mountain of Gold$99.99
- Gold Ballpark Bundle$9.99
- Ton of Gold$49.99
- Starter Pack$1.99
- Rookie Kris Bryant Pack$2.99