Team up to build your roster and dominate the league in Tap Sports Baseball 2018
New Ways to Compete
• Team up with a club for your chance to beat the best of the best
• Create-A-Player lets YOU dominate the league
• Test your MLB predictions in Pick’em to get extra rewards
• Fan favorite Walk Off Hero is back and better than ever
Manage Your Team, Compete to Win
• Play with official MLB Teams and MLBPA Players
• Build and level up your MLB roster to climb up the leaderboards
• Compete for the greatest baseball legends in daily events and challenges
• Swing for the fences in Home Run Battles mode and go for glory in Walk Off Hero mode
Play with Friends, Join Clubs, and Tournaments
• Tap to swing with easy one-touch control, anytime and anywhere
• Compete against multiple friends in action-packed gameplay sessions
• Play in weekly events and prove who possesses the ultimate team in head-to-head competitions
• Join a Club or create your own to compete in exclusive events for top prizes
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
MLBPA trademarks and copyrighted works, including the MLBPA logo, and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without MLBPA’s written consent. Visit www.MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web.
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game permits users to interact with one another (eg. chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging). Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons under age 13.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please contact us at: www.Glu.com/support
FOLLOW US at:
• The ultimate competition is here – your club can now compete to be the best of the best in EVENT ROYALE!
• You asked for it! Add another layer of strategy to dominate opposing pitchers with CUSTOM BATTING ORDERS!
• NEW ALL-TIME-GREATS are on deck
• Gain an edge by capitalizing on limited time deals in the new SPECIALS section!
• Bug fixes and other improvements to game performance
Ratings and Reviews
It’s a fun game but there are a lot of problems. First off, you can clearly watch the players teleport to where the ball was hit, as a lot of people say. Also, even though a batter may be way better than the pitcher you’re hitting against, the hits are all exactly the same, either a crappy single, an impossible catch, a slow grounder that’ll always be an out, or a far line drive/hit that’s caught. It’s nearly impossible to get a hit. Also, the chances are so low of getting anyone even remotely okay, that to actually get someone worth it, you’d probably have to spend a few hundred dollars. Definitely a pay to win system. And the people you can get for free from events are so hard to get that it’s impossible without paying. And the leveling system for your players are crazy hard, it takes about a week to gain the XP for leveling all of your players to bronze level 10, and probably a few months to gain the gold and Elo tokens and xp to get your team to silver level 10. I don’t even want to know how hard it’ll be to get to gold, or platinum, or diamond level 10. Also, I think they took out the ability to chat to people in your clan, which is stupid. I can’t tell my clan members when I’m out of town or at work and unable to play so they don’t kick me, which kills me. If you read all of this, thank you! If you’re a developer of the game, please consider making some small changes that aren’t so money oriented.
ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY. It doesn’t matter how good your team is. If your not spending money your not going to make it very far. You can have a jacked up batter that’s suppose to hit homers everytime and punny hits to the pitcher. If someone is on third base you can’t keep them from running home and they get out everytime. Players move at the speed of lightning to catch you ball you hit in the gaps in the outfield. Ground balls sometimes goes past the gaps but most of the time when your getting a decent team they will dive 15 ft and somehow catch it every time.. I’ve only spent 25$ and don’t plan on spending anymore and you can tell bc I’m basically stuck now and can’t better my silver team. Which basically doesn’t play any better than bronze bc the game gets harder making you think you have to spend more to jack your players up. If you got the money to spend than this is a game for you if not don’t download bc you’ll spend countless hours playing to realize one day your not going to get any better. It shouldn’t be that way. If you spend money than you should get to the top faster if you don’t you should still get the chance and not play against a team that can teleport to the ball and dive 20 ft. There is times when you won’t win in prime events just to restart you I don’t care how much better you are
Crap game. The graphics are super unnatural and half the time you are up to bat, you get out and if you do get a hit, it is a sloppy single. I have no idea why the
“new and improved 2018 version” became 10 times crappier than the version 3 years ago. When the pitcher throws a curveball, it has unnatural movements and I think it’s gonna be right down the middle but then it teleports a foot away and I end up swinging at air. When you finally get a hit to left field and it’s about to go over the warning track, the outfielder teleports right where the ball lands. Even when you you hit it over their head, one of them has to make an unbelievably diving catch like he’s some mickey mantle or something. I spent over $3,000 on the 2017 version and when I get the 2018 version, and I log into my account, i am back to square one. I have 0 gold bars and 0 dollars. And even though it says in the reviews on this crap game is 90% five stars, it usually means that this “player” is another robot working for GLU. It doesn’t matter what your stats are for your team, if your guy up has an overall rating of 97, and the pitcher has an overall rating is 11, the robot just has to throw three unnatural curveballs and I find myself about to smash my phone is a million pieces. I can’t tell the difference between the 2017 and 2018 version. GLU is literally draining my bank account. I don’t get GLU’s trick: how are you not sued or in jail by now? I’m deleting this waste of storage.
- Glu Games Inc
- 279.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2018 Glu Mobile Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Stack of Gold $4.99
- Pile of Gold $19.99
- Heap of Gold $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.