MLB.com At Bat
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MLB.com At Bat – the #1 source for live baseball – Is the official app of Major League Baseball.
**** NEW FOR AT BAT IN 2016 ****
- Watch 60fps video for unmatched high quality streaming of select live MLB.TV broadcasts and highlight clips (iPhone 5, 5S, 6, 6+, 6S and 6S+ premium subscription required)
- Get notifications for Cut4’s offbeat short-form content
- App design improvement, including News section (landscape) and Gameday pitch tracking
**** ADDITIONAL NEW FEATURES LAUNCHED IN 2016 ****
- Introducing Portrait and Landscape orientations (iPad only)
- Multitasking split view to keep At Bat open (select iPads only)
- Picture-in-Picture streaming for live video and highlights (select iPads only)
- App redesign includes Videos, Sortable Stats and more
****AT BAT SUBSCRIBPTIONS****
At Bat offers two subscription options for its extensive premium features, covering live MLB games from Opening Day to the World Series.
- Yearly recurring fee of $19.99.
- Monthly recurring fee of $2.99.
- MLB.TV Premium subscribers receive At Bat premium features for free.
****At Bat Features****
- Watch the MLB.TV Game of the Day or access your MLB.TV Premium subscription to watch every out-of-market game (Subscription required)
- See key plays and pivotal moments from every game with Live Look-Ins (No blackout restrictions)
- Access to every decisive replay review video clip and explanation via Gameday (At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Listen to Home, Away and Spanish-language (where available) radio broadcasts (At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Watch 60fps video for unmatched high quality streaming of select live MLB.TV broadcasts and highlight clips (iPhone 6+, select iPads only; At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Multi-platform live audio access for At Bat Premium subscribers (portable to Mac/PC with a valid MLB.com account)
- Universal support for At Bat Premium subscribers, accessible on iPhone, iPad and other supported smartphones and tablets
- Enhanced, Gameday pitch-by-pitch features, including realistic ballpark renderings from all 30 MLB parks (At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Watch Condensed Games (At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Breaking news, schedules, interactive rosters and player stats for every team
- Sortable batting, pitching and fielding statistics
- Customize At Bat's home screen to feature your designated favorite team (iPhone only)
- Video library archive, searchable by player, team or keyword (iPhone only)
- Classic games video archive featuring dozens of baseball’s legendary games (At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Search function for all active and historical MLB player cards (iPhone only)
- Closed captioning for live video
- Watch MLB Network programming (pay TV authentication required)
- Application available in Spanish language, requires device language set to Spanish (iPhone & iPad)
Access At Bat Premium for $2.99 per month or $19.99 annually. You will be automatically billed $2.99 through iTunes every 30 days or $19.99 every 365 days until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
© 2016 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved.
What's New in Version 9.3.1
• General Improvements
• A new All-Star version so you can follow the events in San Diego, including the 2016 MLB All-Star Game and the Home Run Derby
• Follow your favorite team with a Small Watch Complication
• Redesigned video highlight section on Team Pages
• 3D Touch Home Screen Actions support
• Set your default launch screen through Settings
Good app except blackouts and ads
Love the app except the usual garbage. I pay each year for audio, because even though I live across the Michigan line into Ohio, I still cannot get video for the Tigers due to blackout restrictions. Completely frustrating that cable still dictates what I can or cannot watch after I dropped it due to cost. The ads during breaks in the game are annoying too. Hate that even when listening the ads play over the audio feed from radio broadcasts. Hope in the future the app that supposedly represents the sport can say no more to cable and allow us to watch any game anywhere. Then I will upgrade to full video status, but never before.
Leave it to MLB to screw up radio broadcasts
I buy the At Bat app every year to get the Gameday audio feature.
For years, it has been just fine.
But now, MLB must have decided radio commercials from the local feeds are bad, so after a few seconds into the commercial break, the listener is "treated" to obnoxious clips from the "MLB vaults".
These clips are jarring because the audio is so much softer than the regular feed, and with just a few clips to cycle through, the listener must endure the SAME clips over and over. (Today, I had the "pleasure" of hearing Yankees' broadcaster Michael Kay's inane "See Ya!" home run call at least 10 times....)
The clips often run until after the game is back in progress, and even sometimes cut off the announcers when there is a break in the action and the station doesn't switch to a commercial.
I had never thought I'd actually prefer a radio commercial, but these "clips from the vault" are so annoying they make the listener long for ads.
If the commercials are so offensive to MLB, broadcasting silence during breaks is a better option.
Nobody should have to endure Michael Kay's breathless "See Ya!" every time there is a commercial break.
It's really cruel and inhuman punishment.
No Ads and Better Sound Quality
First of all the ads need to go! Life is already bombarded with advertising and the last thing I want is more of it, especially while trying to enjoy our pasttime.
More importantly, there are some broadcasts where the sound quality of the radio broadcast is very poor, but in between innings the advertisements (imagine that) are LOUD and clear. Can we please do something about that? This app would be so much more enjoyable if those things could be tweaked.
Also, how about striking a deal with XM Home Plate MLB Network Radio to have baseball coverage ALL DAY on this app. That's something I'd invest in for sure if the price was right. This app should offer baseball talk 24/7!!!
Thanks for listening!
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jul 06, 2016
- Version: 9.3.1
- Size: 85.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Major League Baseball Advanced Media
- © 2016 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- At Bat Premium$2.99
- MLB.TV Premium Monthly$24.99
- At Bat Premium Annual$19.99
- At Bat$3.99
- At Bat$3.99
- MLB.TV Premium Monthly$24.99
- Apple TV Monthly$24.99
- 2015 MLB.TV Premium Yearly$24.99
- 2014 MLB.TV Offseason Package$24.99
- 2016 MLB.TV Premium Season$79.99