MLB.com At Bat
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The 2015 MLB season begins April 5. MLB.com At Bat is the official app of Major League Baseball.
**** Introducing support for At Bat on Apple Watch, beginning April 24, 2015, to get live scores, statistics, pitch tracking (regular season games only), player cards, notifications and news.
**** NEW FOR AT BAT IN 2015 ****
• New UI for all 30 team pages & the league-wide scoreboard (iPhone only)
• Player search expanded to include all active and historical MLB player cards (iPhone only)
• Re-designed UI for the newsreader (iPhone & iPad)
• Team-by-team statistical data filters (iPhone only)
• Native resolution to optimize At Bat for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
• Easy access to every game with new team schedule navigation (iPhone only)
• Application available in Spanish language, requires device language set to Spanish (iPhone & iPad)
At Bat offers two subscription options for its extensive premium features, covering live MLB games from Spring Training to Opening Day to the World Series.
****At Bat Subscription Options****
• Yearly recurring fee of $19.99.
• Monthly recurring fee of $2.99.
• MLB.TV Premium subscribers receive At Bat premium features for free.
****Spring Training Features (Additional features and functionality will be released in an app update before Opening Day)****
• Access your MLB.TV Premium subscription to watch live video of more than 200 Spring Training games
• Listen to available radio broadcasts of Spring Training games
• Multi-platform live audio access for At Bat Premium subscribers (portable to Mac/PC with a valid MLB.com account)
• Universal support for At Bat Premium subscribers, accessible on iPhone, iPad and other supported smartphones and tablets
• Follow batter-by-batter action for every Spring Training game
• Breaking news, schedules, interactive rosters and player stats for every team
• Sortable batting, pitching and fielding statistics
• Customize At Bat's home screen to feature your designated favorite team (iPhone only)
• Video library archive, searchable by player, team or keyword (iPhone only)
• Classic games video archive featuring dozens of baseball’s legendary games
• Closed captioning for live video
Access At Bat Premium for $2.99 per month or $19.99 annually. You will be automatically billed $2.99 through iTunes every 30 days or $19.99 every 365 days until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the iTunes Account
What's New in Version 8.0.2
• Introducing support for At Bat on Apple Watch, beginning April 24
• General app improvements
One Star to Four
I have been a premium subscriber for three years (best way to go, especially for someone outside of their favorite team's network) and to be honest, I have had many problems with this app. The reason I am leaving another review and now giving this four stars instead of one, is because I am honestly impressed with the improvements they have made this year to ensure a smooth roll out for the '15 season. First time in three years this app/package has been worth the money.
Only issue, the reason this rating is four stars instead of five, is the font size of the articles is too big since being switched to times new roman. Oh! And the cut4 articles are absolute garbage. A pathetic attempt at infusing pop culture into the sport. If anything, just bring back FanCave and call it a day.
Really good app
I really enjoy this app on all my device, iPad, Smartv, and Xbox. My only complaint is that a majority of the time the feed is not in HD, unless I turn off all other devices with wifi in the house. That's my experience, but other than that great app.
Freezes constantly on iPad Air 2
This app was great last year on my iPad 2. This year I upgraded my iPad and expected great things from MLB. The app is virtually unusable. Anywhere from 10 seconds to 5 minutes watching video clips usually does it, and it's not just a crash, it freezes the iPad -- I didn't think that was possible! Have to do a hard reboot to regain control.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Mar 26, 2015
- Version: 8.0.2
- Size: 56.1 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Major League Baseball Advanced Media
- © 2015 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- At Bat Premium$2.99
- MLB.TV Premium Monthly$24.99
- At Bat$3.99
- At Bat$3.99
- At Bat Premium Annual$19.99
- MLB.TV Premium Monthly$24.99
- Apple TV Monthly$24.99
- 2014 MLB.TV Offseason Package$24.99
- MLB.TV Premium Yearly$24.99
- 2015 MLB.TV Premium Yearly$129.99