At Bat – the #1 source for live baseball on your iPhone and iPad – Is the official app of Major League Baseball.
**** AT BAT SUBSCRIPTIONS ****
At Bat offers two subscription options for its extensive premium features, covering live MLB games from Opening Day to the World Series.
- Yearly recurring fee of $19.99.
- Monthly recurring fee of $2.99.
- MLB.TV All Teams subscribers receive At Bat’s premium features for free.
**** 2019 FEATURES ****
(NOTE: Additional features and functionality will be available in regular app updates throughout the season. Make sure to keep At Bat updated to take advantage of these as you follow your favorite team and players.)
-- Watch and Listen Live --
• Watch the MLB.TV Game of the Day (subject to blackout restrictions; no subscription required)
• Access your MLB.TV All Teams subscription to watch every out-of-market game (Subscription required)
• Watch in-game highlights (No blackout restrictions; no subscription required)
• Listen to Home, Away and Spanish-language (where available) radio broadcasts (At Bat Premium subscription required)
• Watch 60fps video for unmatched high quality streaming of select live MLB.TV broadcasts (supported iPhones and iPads only; At Bat Premium subscription required)
• Watch Condensed Games (At Bat Premium subscription required)
• Multitasking split view (select iPads)
• Picture-in-Picture streaming for live video and highlights (select iPads)
• Multi-platform live audio access for At Bat Premium subscribers (portable to Mac/PC and to the MLB skill on voice activated platforms with a valid MLB.com account)
• Universal support for At Bat Premium subscribers, accessible on iPhone, iPad and other supported smartphones and tablets
• Watch MLB Network programming (pay TV authentication required)
-- Follow Your Favorite Team --
• Enhanced, Gameday pitch-by-pitch features, including realistic ballpark renderings from all 30 MLB parks
• Breaking news, schedules, interactive rosters and player stats for every team
• Sortable batting, pitching and fielding statistics
• Customize your iPhone and iPad screens with MLB Club-branded app icons
• Designated your favorite team to be featured in At Bat’s homescreen, scoreboard, news and video
• Classic games video archive featuring dozens of baseball’s legendary games
• Search function for all active and historical MLB player cards (iPhone only)
• Closed captioning for live video
• Get notifications for Cut4’s offbeat short-form content
• Application available in Spanish language, requires device language set to Spanish
Access At Bat Premium for $2.99 per month or $19.99 annually. You will be automatically billed $2.99 through iTunes every 30 days or $19.99 every 365 days until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
© 2019 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Gameday from loading when tapping on a Gameday push notification
Ratings and Reviews
I love the app but am not liking this update
The app was working great for me before this most recent update. Now that I updated the app, the option to share videos from the app has disappeared. Please bring it back, or at least let me know if there is a different way to share videos. I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling the app, but I still can’t share videos via e-mail, sms, facebook, ETC. Once this is fixed I’ll put the rating on five stars. My only other issue is that I am an Atlanta Braves fan living in New York State. When the Braves play either the Mets or Yankees or Red Socks or Bluejays, the games are blacked-out, even if the game is in Atlanta. I don’t understand why those teams would be blacked-out when they are being played more than twenty hours drive away in Atlanta. Even the homegames are a bit of a puzzle to me for black outs, because I live six hours from New York City, seven hours from Toronto, and five and a half hours from Boston, So basically an unreasonable distance to go and watch a game. I know you offer replays ninety minutes after the game is over, but what’s the point? I’ve already been notified of the final score, so it ain’t no fun.
Video function fixed; notifications still MIA
UPDATE: I owe MLB half an apology. I hadn’t updated my iOS; I did, and video highlights are fixed. So that one was my fault. However, my next notification about a condensed game will be my first this season. (And I did everything: logged out, uninstalled, restarted iPad, reinstalled app, logged in and redid settings again. I’m now done trying to make this app work the way it’s supposed to.) So we’re up from 2 stars to 3. It’s nice; it just doesn’t do what it should.
When this app works, it’s fantastic. But all year I keep seeing “No highlights currently available.” Uninstalling and reinstalling fixes that problem, but I’m not about to reinstall an app (and log in, and set my preferences) every day. The treatment of condensed games was a mess for several weeks. Now they’re finally showing up in the right place, but I STILL haven’t gotten a single notification all season that a condensed game was ready to watch.
The videos, especially condensed games, are my favorite part of the app. So I’m sure you can understand why I’m miffed. Simply put, a well-conceived app is performing very poorly.
Developer Response ,
Hi, please check for any available software updates on your device. Also, please try to log out of the app, then restart your device and log back in.
One big problem
I love this app, but I'm giving it a meh, because of one thing: I paid $115 or something at the beginning of the year, thinking I'd be able to watch my Dodgers play. I expected to be blacked out during home games, but I thought I'd be able to watch the away games. No such luck. In fact, I can only watch teams I don't care about, and even then I can't watch a weekend game in the afternoon, or any game a network has. I expected just the blackout to get you to go to Dodger stadium. No such luck. You are blacked out, apparently, to protect broadcasters. Well, look: I'm on my iPhone. When I don't have access to TV, when I'm at work, I just like to watch an at bat, check in to see how it's going. If I'm at home, I'll catch the game on TV. Please allow me to watch a game by my home team. I'm not going to watch a whole game on a phone unless it's 1955 and I got the World Series on my Time Machine. Lighten up, billionaires. Do something for the fan.
- Major League Baseball Advanced Media
- 185.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- At Bat Premium $2.99
- At Bat Premium Annual $19.99
- MLB.TV Premium Monthly $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.