MLB.com At Bat
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MLB.com At Bat – the #1 source for live baseball – Is the official app of Major League Baseball.
**** NEW FOR AT BAT IN 2016 ****
- Watch 60fps video for unmatched high quality streaming of select live MLB.TV broadcasts and highlight clips (iPhone 5, 5S, 6, 6+, 6S and 6S+ premium subscription required)
- Get notifications for Cut4’s offbeat short-form content
- App design improvement, including News section (landscape) and Gameday pitch tracking
**** ADDITIONAL NEW FEATURES LAUNCHED IN 2016 ****
- Introducing Portrait and Landscape orientations (iPad only)
- Multitasking split view to keep At Bat open (select iPads only)
- Picture-in-Picture streaming for live video and highlights (select iPads only)
- App redesign includes Videos, Sortable Stats and more
****AT BAT SUBSCRIBPTIONS****
At Bat offers two subscription options for its extensive premium features, covering live MLB games from Opening Day to the World Series.
- Yearly recurring fee of $19.99.
- Monthly recurring fee of $2.99.
- MLB.TV Premium subscribers receive At Bat premium features for free.
****At Bat Features****
- Watch the MLB.TV Game of the Day or access your MLB.TV Premium subscription to watch every out-of-market game (Subscription required)
- See key plays and pivotal moments from every game with Live Look-Ins (No blackout restrictions)
- Access to every decisive replay review video clip and explanation via Gameday (At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Listen to Home, Away and Spanish-language (where available) radio broadcasts (At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Watch 60fps video for unmatched high quality streaming of select live MLB.TV broadcasts and highlight clips (iPhone 6+, select iPads only; At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Multi-platform live audio access for At Bat Premium subscribers (portable to Mac/PC with a valid MLB.com account)
- Universal support for At Bat Premium subscribers, accessible on iPhone, iPad and other supported smartphones and tablets
- Enhanced, Gameday pitch-by-pitch features, including realistic ballpark renderings from all 30 MLB parks (At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Watch Condensed Games (At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Breaking news, schedules, interactive rosters and player stats for every team
- Sortable batting, pitching and fielding statistics
- Customize At Bat's home screen to feature your designated favorite team (iPhone only)
- Video library archive, searchable by player, team or keyword (iPhone only)
- Classic games video archive featuring dozens of baseball’s legendary games (At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Search function for all active and historical MLB player cards (iPhone only)
- Closed captioning for live video
- Watch MLB Network programming (pay TV authentication required)
- Application available in Spanish language, requires device language set to Spanish (iPhone & iPad)
Access At Bat Premium for $2.99 per month or $19.99 annually. You will be automatically billed $2.99 through iTunes every 30 days or $19.99 every 365 days until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
© 2016 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved.
What's New in Version 9.4.0
• General Improvements
A few issues, but still an outstanding app
This app is amazing. It delivers the best experience a sports fan wants in an app. The app is simple to understand, there are so many helpful things to do, and it's just great! The only issue that keeps this from being a 5-star rating is that the quality of video during a stream is inconsistent, and there appears to be no way to counter that. It is annoying, and I hope it gets fixed, but overall this app is still amazing and I love using it.
Love the app. I've had it for years. One kinda significant problem. Due to the hours I work I listen to a lot of games. The difference in volume during commercials versus the broadcast is ridiculous. It goes from normal to so loud you want to yank out your ear buds to so low you can't hear it and back to normal. Been this way for the last couple of years at least. Really irritating.
Usually an OK app. Not worth the price due to inconsistent quality. BEWARE! If you're slightly close to the area where the game is played. It'll get blacked out which is dumb. And games constantly freeze on this app. Really annoying. Didn't experience this the first few months but this last month was frustrating. Also the app support doesn't work and they delete negative posts on the forums. So yeah :/
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Aug 18, 2016
- Version: 9.4.0
- Size: 127 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Major League Baseball Advanced Media
- © 2016 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- At Bat Premium$2.99
- MLB.TV Premium Monthly$24.99
- At Bat Premium Annual$19.99
- At Bat$3.99
- At Bat$3.99
- MLB.TV Premium Monthly$24.99
- Apple TV Monthly$24.99
- 2015 MLB.TV Premium Yearly$24.99
- 2016 MLB.TV Premium Season$9.99
- 2014 MLB.TV Offseason Package$24.99