At Bat – the #1 source for live baseball on your iPhone and iPad – Is the official app of Major League Baseball.
**** AT BAT SUBSCRIPTIONS ****
At Bat offers two subscription options for its extensive premium features, covering live MLB games from Opening Day to the World Series.
- Yearly recurring fee of $19.99.
- Monthly recurring fee of $2.99.
- MLB.TV All Teams subscribers receive At Bat’s premium features for free.
**** 2019 FEATURES ****
(NOTE: Additional features and functionality will be available in regular app updates throughout the season. Make sure to keep At Bat updated to take advantage of these as you follow your favorite team and players.)
-- Watch and Listen Live --
• Watch the MLB.TV Game of the Day (subject to blackout restrictions; no subscription required)
• Access your MLB.TV All Teams subscription to watch every out-of-market game (Subscription required)
• See key plays and pivotal moments from every game with Live Look-Ins (No blackout restrictions; At Bat Premium subscription required)
• Watch in-game highlights (No blackout restrictions; no subscription required)
• Listen to Home, Away and Spanish-language (where available) radio broadcasts (At Bat Premium subscription required)
• Watch 60fps video for unmatched high quality streaming of select live MLB.TV broadcasts (supported iPhones and iPads only; At Bat Premium subscription required)
• Watch Condensed Games (At Bat Premium subscription required)
• Multitasking split view (select iPads)
• Picture-in-Picture streaming for live video and highlights (select iPads)
• Multi-platform live audio access for At Bat Premium subscribers (portable to Mac/PC and to the MLB skill on voice activated platforms with a valid MLB.com account)
• Universal support for At Bat Premium subscribers, accessible on iPhone, iPad and other supported smartphones and tablets
• Watch MLB Network programming (pay TV authentication required)
-- Follow Your Favorite Team --
• Enhanced, Gameday pitch-by-pitch features, including realistic ballpark renderings from all 30 MLB parks
• Breaking news, schedules, interactive rosters and player stats for every team
• Sortable batting, pitching and fielding statistics
• Customize your iPhone and iPad screens with MLB Club-branded app icons
• Designated your favorite team to be featured in At Bat’s homescreen, scoreboard, news and video
• Video library archive, searchable by player, team or keyword (iPhone only)
• Classic games video archive featuring dozens of baseball’s legendary games
• Search function for all active and historical MLB player cards (iPhone only)
• Closed captioning for live video
• Get notifications for Cut4’s offbeat short-form content
• Application available in Spanish language, requires device language set to Spanish
Access At Bat Premium for $2.99 per month or $19.99 annually. You will be automatically billed $2.99 through iTunes every 30 days or $19.99 every 365 days until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
© 2019 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved.
- Condensed Game and Game Recap videos have returned to their proper home – at the top of the Gameday Videos tab
- The featured video for each game should appear once more in the Gameday Wrap view
- Spanish users should now see Spanish titles and descriptions on highlights
- Fixed a crash that could occur when casting VOD content
- The error message displayed when entering an invalid username/password is now more descriptive
Ratings and Reviews
MLB needs to fix this!
I have been a MLB Extra Innings subscriber thru Directv since 1996. Up until this year I haven’t had much of an issue. But for some reason this year my phone app never wants to connect to the live TV option. My entire account seems to be screwed up. If I go thru the “bought package thru tv provider option”. It comes back as already linked. If I click the already linked option the dog chases its tail & nothing happens, or it tells me to download the At Bat app which I already have the most updated version. If I call Directv, they tell me to call MLB. If I call MLB they have no solution. One tech required me to change my password for both MLB & Directv. That didn’t work either. Now I have to remember the great new password I changed them to. I’ve used the same password for each of them for nearly ten years. Given the fact that my team doesn’t appear to be interested in winning I’m about ready to give up on MLB like I gave up & cancelled my NFL package. Neither one seems concerned about keeping fans anymore.
The MLB app is riddled with ridiculous ads on nearly every page and EVERY video. I'm sorry but with ticket prices as high as they are, food, parking, merchandise, etc I can't afford to take my family to a game. So pardon me if I think bombarding us with ads for additional revenue on your app just to watch a video isn't ridiculous and quite tone deaf. Does MLB really need that additional revenue? Pathetic.
And please stop combining stats into one. You guys are really missing the boat trying to make us look at one "league". Fans love the two leagues, the divisions and the inter league rivalry. I want to see who is doing what I'm each league, not a combination. You're killing the golden goose but what sport in America isn't these days?
So... keep pricing your future fan base out of the stadiums, then cloud the app with ridiculous ads and watch where you are in 10 years. You won't have the revenue to hand out these lavish guaranteed contracts to overpaid athletes. There is a massive correction coming. I have a feeling you won't see it till it's past too late.
misleading on purchases
The app works fine and I find it very helpful. But I am frustrated by their monthly subscription situation. I have tried multiple times to cancel my subscription and just have the free version on my phone because i just want the basics, I do not use the features on the premium version. And yet, every couple of months i get charged for the monthly version again and don’t understand how i got subscribed or when they gave me the option to opt out.
I finally figured out after a lot of digging that i have to go into my AppleID settings and unsubscribe from there to stop the auto payments. But I am frustrated that they make this so hard to find and that the default is for me to start getting charged instead of making it clear whether i want the free version or the premium.
Paying for the app one time would be fine, but i don’t use it enough to justify $3 every month. Please make it more clear whether we are subscribing to the paid version and how to unsubscribe if we want to.
- Major League Baseball Advanced Media
- 184.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- At Bat Premium $2.99
- At Bat Premium Annual $19.99
- MLB.TV Premium Monthly $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.