At Bat – the #1 source for live baseball on your iPhone and iPad – Is the official app of Major League Baseball.
**** AT BAT SUBSCRIPTIONS ****
At Bat offers two subscription options for its extensive premium features, covering live MLB games from Opening Day to the World Series.
- Yearly recurring fee of $19.99.
- Monthly recurring fee of $2.99.
- MLB.TV All Teams subscribers receive At Bat’s premium features for free.
**** 2018 FEATURES ****
(NOTE: Additional features and functionality will be available in regular app updates throughout the season. Make sure to keep At Bat updated to take advantage of these as you follow your favorite team and players.)
-- Watch and Listen Live --
• Watch the MLB.TV Game of the Day (subject to blackout restrictions; no subscription required)
• Access your MLB.TV All Teams subscription to watch every out-of-market game (Subscription required)
• See key plays and pivotal moments from every game with Live Look-Ins (No blackout restrictions; At Bat Premium subscription required)
• Watch in-game highlights (No blackout restrictions; no subscription required)
• Listen to Home, Away and Spanish-language (where available) radio broadcasts (At Bat Premium subscription required)
• Watch 60fps video for unmatched high quality streaming of select live MLB.TV broadcasts (supported iPhones and iPads only; At Bat Premium subscription required)
• Watch Condensed Games (At Bat Premium subscription required)
• Multitasking split view (select iPads)
• Picture-in-Picture streaming for live video and highlights (select iPads)
• Multi-platform live audio access for At Bat Premium subscribers (portable to Mac/PC and to the MLB skill on voice activated platforms with a valid MLB.com account)
• Universal support for At Bat Premium subscribers, accessible on iPhone, iPad and other supported smartphones and tablets
• Watch MLB Network programming (pay TV authentication required)
-- Follow Your Favorite Team --
• Enhanced, Gameday pitch-by-pitch features, including realistic ballpark renderings from all 30 MLB parks
• Breaking news, schedules, interactive rosters and player stats for every team
• Sortable batting, pitching and fielding statistics
• Customize your iPhone and iPad screens with MLB Club-branded app icons
• Designated your favorite team to be featured in At Bat’s homescreen, scoreboard, news and video
• Video library archive, searchable by player, team or keyword (iPhone only)
• Classic games video archive featuring dozens of baseball’s legendary games
• Search function for all active and historical MLB player cards (iPhone only)
• Closed captioning for live video
• Get notifications for Cut4’s offbeat short-form content
• Application available in Spanish language, requires device language set to Spanish
Access At Bat Premium for $2.99 per month or $19.99 annually. You will be automatically billed $2.99 through iTunes every 30 days or $19.99 every 365 days until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
© 2018 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved.
- Made it easier to differentiate between Spring Training and Regular Season games on team schedules
- Cleaned up some minor visual display issues on the Watch
Ratings and Reviews
Newest version a letdown from previous
I’ve been using this app since I really got into baseball in 2013. I was a big fan of the month to month cost of $3 to watch highlights moments after they happen, because I was constantly busy at school and a broke college student. Since then, they make you pay the full $20 for the whole year. First off, the scores on the home page load painfully slow. It takes about 15 seconds to load, and the information stating the pitcher vs batter information is usually wrong. Second, back then, elite pitching performances used to have up to 2 minute videos showing a whole outing, but now all we get is a dumbed down version that is about 45 seconds long. I was also a fan of the condensed game because it would show a play by play of every out in the game within 15 minutes. Along with the previous videos I mentioned, the condensed game is now dumbed down to about 7 minutes. Third, the game audio is the main feature I use to listen to the games because I’m usually not able to watch, but the service constantly drops and I find myself having to close the app and restart. It’s so frustrating. As a fan, I can understand the whole “pace of play” stuff coming into effect, but real fans want to watch full highlights. Fix this garbage app. Stop worrying about notifications and work on the interface. Stop dumbing down the highlights making them shorter. You will lose paid subscribers because at this point it doesn’t even seem worth the money.
Had to rewrite my review, since my issue was solved!
I’ve had this app for a few years now and I listen to my local team every single game. Over the years the app has been glitchy but last season it really came around and continued through the 2018 all-star break this season. It must have been the most recent update because for the last couple of weeks it takes me two or three app restarts just to get my game playing. And I’m only talking about the radio/audio version. I am not interested in game day or video. I cannot even get this app to work like an a.m. radio! Then after a couple of minutes it cuts out and gives me an “authorization failure” message - restart again. If this isn’t resolved by the end of the season, next year I am purchasing the tune in app to listen to my games.
I used the “contact us” link in the app and was able to get help that completely solved my problem! I ended up uninstalling the app, restarting my phone, and then reinstalling the app. Everything works great now! Thank you!
Good app, but In App Purchase Warning
First off, I do really like this app. I enjoy being able to read news and see scores about my favorite team. I decided to purchase the $20 in app purchase because I wanted to be able to watch full games. I do not have access to cable or satelite tv. When my team had its first spring training game a couple days ago, I tried to play the game and it says MLBtv subscription required. Now, I don’t know if it was because it’s spring training or if it’s because I misunderstood the apps purchase, but I would like to know exactly what it is I am paying $20 a year for if I cannot watch live games. I want to add that I still enjoy the app and that I am not going to delete the app and I still find this a good resource, but I think that MLB should make a disclaimer for others who have the same impression...another idea is to add this to the $20 or make a separate in app purchase for live games. A student discount would also be a good idea.
I hope this review helps others
- Major League Baseball Advanced Media
- 177.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- At Bat Premium $2.99
- At Bat Premium Annual $19.99
- MLB.TV Premium Monthly $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.