MLB.com At Bat
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MLB.com At Bat – the #1 source for live baseball – Is the official app of Major League Baseball.
**** NEW IN AT BAT FOR 2015 ****
- Apple Watch: Introducing support for At Bat on Apple Watch to get live scores, statistics, pitch tracking, player cards, notifications and news.
- Support for Car Play (iPhone only)
- Watch an authenticated, live stream of MLB Network programming (participating video provider subscription required)- Pre-Game Lineup notifications (iPhone)
- Up-to-the-moment game analysis feed with play tracking data, game tweets and inline video highlights (iPhone, requires Premium subscription)
- New UI for all 30 team pages & the league-wide scoreboard (iPhone only)
- Player search expanded to include all active and historical MLB player cards (iPhone only)
- Re-designed UI for the newsreader (iPhone & iPad)
- Team-by-team statistical data filters (iPhone only)
- Native resolution to optimize At Bat for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Easy access to every game with new team schedule navigation (iPhone only)
- Application available in Spanish language, requires device language set to Spanish (iPhone & iPad)
At Bat offers two subscription options for its extensive premium features, covering live MLB games from Spring Training to Opening Day to the World Series.
****At Bat Subscription Options****
- Yearly recurring fee of $19.99.
- Monthly recurring fee of $2.99.
- MLB.TV Premium subscribers receive At Bat premium features for free.
****At Bat Features (iPhone, iPad)***
• Watch the MLB.TV Game of the Day or access your MLB.TV Premium subscription to watch every out-of-market game
• See key plays and pivotal moments from every game with Live Look-Ins (No blackout restrictions)
• Access to every decisive replay review video clip and explanation via Gameday
• Listen to Home, Away and Spanish-language (where available) radio broadcasts
• Multi-platform live audio access for At Bat Premium subscribers (portable to Mac/PC with a valid MLB.com account)
• Universal support for At Bat Premium subscribers, accessible on iPhone, iPad and other supported smartphones and tablets
• Enhanced, Gameday pitch-by-pitch features, including realistic ballpark renderings from all 30 MLB parks
• Condensed Games
• Breaking news, schedules and interactive rosters and player stats for every team
• Sortable batting, pitching and fielding statistics
• Customize At Bat's home screen to feature your designated favorite team (iPhone only)
• Video library archive, searchable by player, team or keyword (iPhone only)
• Classic games video archive featuring dozens of baseball’s legendary games
• Customizable push notifications for game start, game end, in-game video highlights, condensed game, lead changes, run-scoring plays, team and league news.
• Closed captioning for live video
Access At Bat Premium for $2.99 per month or $19.99 annually. You will be automatically billed $2.99 through iTunes every 30 days or $19.99 every 365 days until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the iTunes Account
© 2015 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved.
What's New in Version 8.3.1
• General improvements
• All-Star Game edition for complete coverage of the Midsummer Classic from Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati (July 14)
• Watch the Home Run Derby live (July 13)
• Live video of the All-Star Game, available for MLB.TV subscribers via FOX’s participating video providers
• Pull to refresh News and Video (iPhone)
• General improvements
exactly what i needed
As a displaced Cubs fan in NYC, I love being able to watch the chicago broadcast for every game. When the game's on when i'm at work, I can put in my headphones and listen to the game. The app also lets me keep up with what all the other central division teams are up to, and even tells me if i'm missing a no-hitter or if a hitter only needs a double for a cycle. If you love baseball, this app is for you. I left off a star because I can't watch games played against the mets or yankees (blackout restriction). Its only really a problem if you don't have cable, like me, and cant watch local games. You can still listen to the broadcast, and watch the entire condensed game as soon as it ends.
Which commercial will it be?
I love how the app let’s me listen to my favorite team. I don’t love how they keep tacking on ads. Will it be 1) the same tiny handful of archival snippets of historic baseball moments, 2) the real broadcaster’s ads, or 3) the overlayed and volume enhanced national ads? No matter which one, it will be the same five or ten repeating over and over and over and over and over. If I have to endure, I prefer the original broadcaster’s ads.
We paid for using this app to listen to games. Doesn’t that entitle us to some kind of exemption from the new louder than ever ads?
If not, I have two wishes.
1) Stop interrupting the actual game broadcasts with your new fancy ads. Thrice I’ve missed a few moments of play thanks to the new ads. I can’t stand advertisers like Draft Kings because I hear them instead of the actual game broadcast sometimes.
2) I’m willing to pay the same amount for another app to let me mute my device’s audio for a customizable amount of time. How long are the new mandated intervals between innings this season???
No way to purchase
I've had this app for several years. As others have stated, the audio will stop on the game I'm listening to and I have to go into the app and switch to a different game and then back to my game for the audio to play. This is annoying. Also the audio feed is way too low. I have to have the audio up to the max. When I play any other app I have to turn it down. The commercials are even lower that you can barely hear them even when the audio on my IPhone 6+ is the highest it goes. Please address these issues! It is very frustrating. This is the third time I've posted this and also sent them emails. No response. I'm not surprised when your the only "game" in town.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jul 10, 2015
- Version: 8.3.1
- Size: 58.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Major League Baseball Advanced Media
- © 2015 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- At Bat Premium$2.99
- MLB.TV Premium Monthly$24.99
- At Bat$3.99
- At Bat$3.99
- At Bat Premium Annual$19.99
- MLB.TV Premium Monthly$24.99
- Apple TV Monthly$24.99
- 2014 MLB.TV Offseason Package$24.99
- MLB.TV Premium Yearly$24.99
- 2015 MLB.TV Premium Yearly$49.99