MLB.com At Bat
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MLB.com At Bat – the #1 app for live baseball – returns for the 2017 MLB season with live Spring Training baseball from the Grapefruit and Cactus Leagues and coverage of this year’s World Baseball Classic. MLB.com At Bat is the official app of Major League Baseball.
**** NEW FOR AT BAT IN 2017 SPRING TRAINING ****
- Complete coverage from Spring Training in Arizona and Florida, including live game data, available radio broadcasts, breaking news and more
- Follow the 2017 World Baseball Classic live from March 6-22 (pitch tracking, scoreboards, coverage from every participating country and territory, complete schedule with international time zone support)
- Expanded data for every player on all 30 MLB Club rosters
****AT BAT SUBSCRIBPTIONS****
At Bat offers two subscription options for its extensive premium features, covering live MLB games from Spring Training to Opening Day to the World Series.
- Yearly recurring fee of $19.99.
- Monthly recurring fee of $2.99.
- MLB.TV Premium subscribers receive At Bat premium features for free.
****Spring Training Features****
(NOTE: More features and functionality will be in an app update before Opening Day)
- Access your MLB.TV Premium subscription to watch live video of nearly 300 Spring Training games and every game of the 2017 World Baseball Classic tournament (U.S. only)
- Watch 60fps video for unmatched high quality streaming of select live MLB.TV broadcasts and highlight clips (supported iPhones, iPads only; At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Multitasking split view (select iPads)
- Picture-in-Picture streaming for live video and highlights (select iPads)
- Listen to available radio broadcasts of Spring Training games
- Multi-platform live audio access for At Bat Premium subscribers (portable to Mac/PC and to the MLB skill on voice activated platforms with a valid MLB.com account)
- Universal support for At Bat Premium subscribers, accessible on iPhone, iPad and other supported smartphones and tablets
- Follow batter-by-batter action for every Spring Training game
- Breaking news, schedules, interactive rosters and player stats for every team
- Sortable batting, pitching and fielding statistics
- Customize At Bat's home screen to feature your designated favorite team (iPhone only)
- Video library archive, searchable by player, team or keyword (iPhone only)
- Classic games video archive featuring dozens of baseball’s legendary games
- Search function for all active and historical MLB player cards (iPhone only)
- Closed captioning for live video
- Watch MLB Network programming (pay TV authentication required)
- Application available in Spanish language, requires device language set to Spanish (iPhone & iPad)
- Get notifications for Cut4’s offbeat short-form content
Access At Bat Premium for $2.99 per month or $19.99 annually. You will be automatically billed $2.99 through iTunes every 30 days or $19.99 every 365 days until you cancel your subscription. Access MLB.tv for $24.99 per month. You will be automatically billed $24.99 through iTunes every 30 days until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
© 2017 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved.
What's New in Version 10.0.1
• General app improvements
• Complete coverage from Spring Training in Arizona and Florida, including live game data, available radio broadcasts, breaking news and more
• Follow the 2017 World Baseball Classic live from March 6-22 (pitch tracking, scoreboards, coverage from every participating country and territory, complete schedule with international time zone support)
• Expanded data for every player on all 30 MLB Club rosters
If ad overkill is what you want, At Bat has you covered!
I used to love MLB's At Bat app.
As a Red Sox fan, it was great to be able to stream games from overseas, watch clips of important moments, and just be able to follow my favorite team.
In 2014, I gave the app five stars. This was the last year it was the superlative app I had supported from the beginning.
In 2015, the Gameday audio stream was still OK, but banner ads began to get in the way. Sadly, this was a harbinger of things to come.
In 2016, MLB began to mar the audio feed with their own ads – completely ruining the fun of being able to hear the Red Sox broadcasts as heard in Boston. These ads, being slammed into commercials that were already in progress, were jarring, grating, and totally obnoxious. They caused me to give up on many games as they were so frustrating to endure. (These ads often would continue until the game was already back in action.)
Now for 2017, MLB continues with the hijacking of the audio feeds for their own ads, but they have even added commercials to each and every video clip.
Want to watch a 20-second highlight? You need to sit through a 30-second commercial first.
Each and every time...
I've written to MLB to express my thoughts on the ad overkill, but beyond getting an automated "thanks for the feedback" message, I was ignored.
Sorry, MLB. You have lost a paying customer. And if this review prevents just one person from subscribing themselves, it was worth writing.
I love it!!
As a Yankee Fan living in Florida I love being able to watch the Yes feed or even when not able to watch I can still listen to John and Susan through the radio feed. Although the commercials can get repetitive they only occur during schedules breaks, so I don't mind them too much. If I start watching the game late I can skip through them.
My only real gripe is I miss some of the games due to blackout restrictions, however it isn't too many. All in all it's a great app. As with anything it's not perfect but I'll keep my subscription going for a good long time.
World Baseball Classic Blackout Restriction for Puerto Rico??!!!
Guys, Puerto Rico is a US territory. Why? After I paid for your app to watch it, I got a message that I could not!
You wrote: The World Baseball Classic is the premier international baseball tournament, sanctioned by the World Baseball Softball Confederation (WBSC), and operated as a joint venture between Major League Baseball and its Players Association. The Tournament features the best players in the world competing for their home countries and territories.
Yet you do not support Puerto Rico customers paying US dollar. I am not a baseball orthodox fan, but when I want to watch these special seasons, I feel cheated after paying to watch. Now I have a monthly subscription when the games ( that I still cannot see) will be over this week. VERY disappointed.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Mar 08, 2017
- Version: 10.0.1
- Size: 80.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Major League Baseball Advanced Media
- © 2017 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- At Bat Premium$2.99
- At Bat Premium Annual$19.99
- MLB.TV Premium Monthly$24.99
- At Bat$3.99
- MLB.TV Premium Monthly$24.99
- At Bat$3.99
- Apple TV Monthly$24.99
- MLB.TV Offseason Package$24.99
- MLB.TV Premium Monthly with Trial$24.99
- 2015 MLB.TV Premium Yearly$24.99