MLB.com At Bat
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MLB.com At Bat – the #1 source for live baseball – Is the official app of Major League Baseball.
**** NEW FOR AT BAT IN 2016 ****
- Watch 60fps video for unmatched high quality streaming of select live MLB.TV broadcasts and highlight clips (iPhone 5, 5S, 6, 6+, 6S and 6S+ premium subscription required)
- Get notifications for Cut4’s offbeat short-form content
- App design improvement, including News section (landscape) and Gameday pitch tracking
**** ADDITIONAL NEW FEATURES LAUNCHED IN 2016 ****
- Introducing Portrait and Landscape orientations (iPad only)
- Multitasking split view to keep At Bat open (select iPads only)
- Picture-in-Picture streaming for live video and highlights (select iPads only)
- App redesign includes Videos, Sortable Stats and more
****AT BAT SUBSCRIBPTIONS****
At Bat offers two subscription options for its extensive premium features, covering live MLB games from Opening Day to the World Series.
- Yearly recurring fee of $19.99.
- Monthly recurring fee of $2.99.
- MLB.TV Premium subscribers receive At Bat premium features for free.
****At Bat Features****
- Watch the MLB.TV Game of the Day or access your MLB.TV Premium subscription to watch every out-of-market game (Subscription required)
- See key plays and pivotal moments from every game with Live Look-Ins (No blackout restrictions)
- Access to every decisive replay review video clip and explanation via Gameday (At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Listen to Home, Away and Spanish-language (where available) radio broadcasts (At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Watch 60fps video for unmatched high quality streaming of select live MLB.TV broadcasts and highlight clips (iPhone 6+, select iPads only; At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Multi-platform live audio access for At Bat Premium subscribers (portable to Mac/PC with a valid MLB.com account)
- Universal support for At Bat Premium subscribers, accessible on iPhone, iPad and other supported smartphones and tablets
- Enhanced, Gameday pitch-by-pitch features, including realistic ballpark renderings from all 30 MLB parks (At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Watch Condensed Games (At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Breaking news, schedules, interactive rosters and player stats for every team
- Sortable batting, pitching and fielding statistics
- Customize At Bat's home screen to feature your designated favorite team (iPhone only)
- Video library archive, searchable by player, team or keyword (iPhone only)
- Classic games video archive featuring dozens of baseball’s legendary games (At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Search function for all active and historical MLB player cards (iPhone only)
- Closed captioning for live video
- Watch MLB Network programming (pay TV authentication required)
- Application available in Spanish language, requires device language set to Spanish (iPhone & iPad)
Access At Bat Premium for $2.99 per month or $19.99 annually. You will be automatically billed $2.99 through iTunes every 30 days or $19.99 every 365 days until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
© 2016 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved.
What's New in Version 9.3.2
• General Improvements
Overall, I think the MLB app is head-and-shoulders the best app available. It is amazingly comprehensive from making it easy to get scores, box scores, news, and, subject to blackout rules, EVERY radio and tv broadcast with home and away announcers. To someone like me who lives in the Bay Area but is a Dodger fan, this means I have access to Vin Scully more readily than many LA fans who are locked out because of a cable tv contract dispute. My favorite way to use the app is in conjunction with streaming the broadcast to my home tv and using my phone to access the Gameday part of the app which is borderline witchcraft in its ability to track pitches’ location, speed, and inches of break on any given pitch. I am not sure why the other reviewers have skewered the latest version but, honest to God, I have not had any issues. I use my app via Wifi with the exception of downloading the audio to my car so I am not downloading video on my phone that I can well imagine would be a miserable experience due to bandwidth issues. However, this app is to major league baseball like Excel is to arithmetic. It’s five stars in my book.
MLB At Bat
This app is a great app for baseball fans. It has everything you could ask for. Some suggestions that will make this app better are game day is free and the loading works like last year's version. Some times the app doesn't update when you're looking at the summary and box. It takes a long time for it to load so you might have to close the app in order to make it happen. Finally, it's cool when you look at game day and it tells you pitches in the strike zone. The trajectory, velocity, number of pitches, etc. is cool. If you make these improvements, more baseball fans will enjoy this app and non baseball fans will enjoy baseball.
I wasn't sure how this app was going to be but I've watched over 100 games this season and have found the new and improved app to be very good. I've experienced a few hiccups here and there but overall I am very satisfied. I do wish they'd get rid of this BS MLB blackout rule. I don't understand when I live in Indiana I can't watch a Yankees game played in Detroit or Cleveland. That's really kind of nuts.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jul 25, 2016
- Version: 9.3.2
- Size: 85.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Major League Baseball Advanced Media
- © 2016 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- At Bat Premium$2.99
- MLB.TV Premium Monthly$24.99
- At Bat Premium Annual$19.99
- At Bat$3.99
- At Bat$3.99
- MLB.TV Premium Monthly$24.99
- Apple TV Monthly$24.99
- 2015 MLB.TV Premium Yearly$24.99
- 2014 MLB.TV Offseason Package$24.99
- 2016 MLB.TV Premium Season$49.99