Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The MLB.com Ballpark app is your favorite mobile companion when visiting any Major League Baseball ballpark. This official MLB application perfectly complements and personalizes your trip with My Journal, social media, offers, rewards and exclusive content.
Additional features available at select MLB ballparks include automated check-in and offers and points-of-interest with iBeacon technology as well as mobile food ordering and seat and experience upgrades.
**** NEW IN 2015 ****
• Re-designed navigation, including team and My Journal
• New ticketing section
• Customizable notifications for your favorite ballparks
• Native resolution to optimize Ballpark for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
**** Ballpark features (iPhone) ****
• Check-in automatically with iBeacon technology (select ballparks only)*
• Apple Pay – a new payment option when buying single-game tickets in the app (select clubs only)
• MyTickets Mobile for delivery and storage of all MLB tickets sold (select clubs only)
• Upload and share personal photos from your ballpark visits, dating back to 2005
• View team statistics and watch video highlights from games attended
• Ballpark and player entrance music
• Social media clubhouse, including social rewards for select clubs
• Complete tickets section, featuring special offers by club
• Seat and experience upgrade functionality at select ballparks**
• Passbook integration for digital ticket delivery and storage (select clubs only)
• Check-in for ballpark offers and rewards
• Interactive concourse maps and directory
• Social media integration
• Customize to feature a designated favorite MLB ballpark
• Team schedule, ticket information and sales and promotional event listings
• Access to food and beverage ordering available at select parks***
• Directions and parking information
• A to Z Guides for every ballpark
• My Journal: Personalized check-in history for ballparks visited
* iBeacon technology:
Chase Field (Arizona), Turner Field (Atlanta), Oriole Park @ Camden Yards (Baltimore), Fenway Park (Boston), U.S. Cellular Field (Chicago), Great American Ball Park (Cincinnati), Progressive Field (Cleveland), Kauffman Stadium (Kansas City), Dodger Stadium (Los Angeles), Miller Park (Milwaukee), Target Field (Minnesota), Citi Field (New York), O.co Coliseum (Oakland), Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia), PNC Park (Pittsburgh), Petco Park (San Diego), AT&T Park (San Francisco), Safeco Field (Seattle), Busch Stadium (St. Louis), Tropicana Field (Tampa Bay) and Globe Life Park (Texas), Nationals Park (Washington DC), Minute Maid Park (Houston), Marlins Park (Miami), Rogers Centre (Toronto), Angel Stadium (Anaheim), Comerica Park (Detroit), Coors Field (Denver)
** Seat and experience upgrades:
Angel Stadium (Anaheim), Chase Field (Arizona), Turner Field (Atlanta), Oriole Park @ Camden Yards (Baltimore), Fenway Park (Boston), U.S. Cellular Field (Chicago), Great American Ball Park (Cincinnati), Minute Maid Park (Houston). Kauffman Stadium (Kansas City), Marlins Park (Miami), Miller Park (Milwaukee), Target Field (Minneapolis), Citi Field (New York), O.co Coliseum (Oakland), Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia), Petco Park (San Diego), AT&T Park (San Francisco), Safeco Field (Seattle), Tropicana Field (Tampa Bay) and Globe Life Park (Texas). Additional ballparks will be added as they become available.
*** Food & Beverage or Merchandise mobile ordering:
Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia), Chase Field (Phoenix), Citi Field (New York) and Marlins Park (Miami). Turner Field (Atlanta), AT&T Park (San Francisco), Dodgers Stadium (Los Angeles). Additional ballparks will be added as they become available.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
© 2015 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved.
What's New in Version 4.1.0
• General performance improvements
I would like nothing better than to flash my phone and walk into a game, but Apple pay always appears and rather than hold up the line, I just bust out my paper tickets which I print because I was nervous it wouldn't work. Also, stop making me log in. I don't want to be entering passwords while moving up in line.
Why can't Fenway allow this to work with passbook? That would eliminate the apple pay issue.
Could be good, but because I can't use it without apple pay popping up, useless.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: May 21, 2015
- Version: 4.1.0
- Size: 25.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Major League Baseball Advanced Media
- © 2015 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.