The MLB Ballpark app is your favorite mobile companion when visiting any of the 30 Major League Baseball ballparks. This official MLB application perfectly complements and personalizes your trips with tickets, loyalty programs, journal, social media, offers, rewards and exclusive content.
Additional features available at select MLB ballparks include automated check-in and offers and points-of-interest with iBeacon technology, as well as mobile food ordering and seat and experience upgrades.
**** Ballpark Features (iPhone) ****
• Convenient mobile ticket purchase with seat view and seat map (select clubs)
• Customize your iPhone home screen with Club ballpark-branded app icons
• Access and manage your tickets (MLB.com account required; select clubs)
• Augmented Reality support for AR experiences (available for select ballparks during select times)
• Virtual Reality support for VR experiences (select ballparks)
• Check in automatically with iBeacon technology (select ballparks only)*
• Journal: Upload and share personal photos from your ballpark visits dating back to 2005
• View team statistics and watch video highlights from games attended
• Ballpark and player entrance music listings
• Social media clubhouse, including social rewards for select clubs
• Seat and experience upgrade functionality (at select ballparks)**
• Message Inbox: View club promotions, ticket activities, and local notifications in one convenient view
• Check in for ballpark offers and rewards
• Interactive concourse maps and directories
• Social media integration
• Customize to feature a designated favorite MLB ballpark
• Team schedule, ticket information and sales and promotional event listings
• Access to food and beverage ordering (available at select ballparks)***
• Directions and parking information
• Customize notifications for your favorite ballparks
* iBeacon technology:
Chase Field (Arizona), SunTrust Park (Atlanta), Oriole Park @ Camden Yards (Baltimore), Fenway Park (Boston), Guaranteed Rate Field (Chicago), Great American Ball Park (Cincinnati), Progressive Field (Cleveland), Kauffman Stadium (Kansas City), Dodger Stadium (Los Angeles), Miller Park (Milwaukee), Target Field (Minnesota), Citi Field (New York), Oakland Coliseum (Oakland), Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia), PNC Park (Pittsburgh), Petco Park (San Diego), AT&T Park (San Francisco), Safeco Field (Seattle), Busch Stadium (St. Louis), Tropicana Field (Tampa Bay), Globe Life Park (Texas), Nationals Park (Washington DC), Minute Maid Park (Houston), Marlins Park (Miami), Rogers Centre (Toronto), Angel Stadium (Anaheim), Comerica Park (Detroit), Coors Field (Denver)
**Seat and experience upgrades:
Angel Stadium (Anaheim), Chase Field (Arizona), SunTrust Park (Atlanta), Oriole Park @ Camden Yards (Baltimore), Fenway Park (Boston), Wrigley Field (Chicago), Guaranteed Rate Field (Chicago), Great American Ball Park (Cincinnati), Coors Field (Colorado), Comerica Park (Detroit), Minute Maid Park (Houston), Kauffman Stadium (Kansas City), Marlins Park (Miami), Miller Park (Milwaukee), Target Field (Minneapolis), Citi Field (New York), Oakland Coliseum (Oakland), Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia), PNC Park (Pittsburgh), Petco Park (San Diego), AT&T Park (San Francisco), Safeco Field (Seattle), Tropicana Field (Tampa Bay) and Globe Life Park (Texas). Additional ballparks will be added as they become available.
*** Food & Beverage or Merchandise mobile ordering:
Chase Field (Arizona), Marlins Park (Miami), SunTrust Park (Atlanta), AT&T Park (San Francisco), Comerica Park (Detroit), Dodgers Stadium (Los Angeles), Great American Ballpark (Cincinnati). Additional ballparks will be added as they become available.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
© 2018 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved.
General performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Going to the playoff game? Make your trip to the ballpark the best experience!
How you choose what tickets you want
I used to love using this app to buy tickets, it was very user friendly. You could view the entire seat map, click on a section to zoom in, and click on the particular seats you wanted. I don’t know what they did in the most recent update, and maybe I’m just clicking on the wrong thing and can’t find the seat map option, but I do not like the method they implemented to view and purchase tickets. It sorts by section and when you click a section it randomly gives you seats. I do not like this at all. Previously I would have given this app 5 stars, but now it only gets 3, unless they change it back. I buy tickets for Minute Maid park in Houston for reference.
In-seat Service is half-baked
Had a great time at the game but can’t recommend the Ballpark app’s Scout Club In-Seat Service. Our order came with no napkins, no condiments, and not as advertised. The cheeseburger came on a pretzel instead of the bun pictured in the image and the pulled port explicitly advertised a Kaiser roll and came on a hamburger bun. Worst of all, once the staff is gone there is no way to communicate. App needs serious improvement. In the meantime we might as well just go to the counter where there is someone to make sure the order is right.
- Major League Baseball Advanced Media
- 131.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Gambling and Contests
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.