Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Whether you are a direct selling company or a home based distributor, you will find MLMLegal.com as one of the richest and most productive sources for business, news and education, as well as guidance on starting and running a direct selling, MLM, multilevel marketing, network marketing or party plan business.
At MLMLegal.com, you will find ongoing updates on the direct selling, MLM and network marketing industry.
- Here you will find scores of instructional videos, articles, all federal and state statutes, leading cases, instruction on starting and running a successful MLM or direct selling business.
- View in depth profiles of hundreds of direct selling and MLM companies and vendor suppliers to the industry.
- Look for the latest industry news and access state of the art conferences.
- All of this from one of the industry’s recognized authorities, providing both detailed analysis and perspective on an industry that impacts hundreds of major MLM/ direct selling companies and tens of millions of MLM/direct selling home based distributors.
- Look for legal and business information in such areas as marketing and distribution, trademark, tax, FTC, state legislation, federal and state cases, international expansion, FDA, regulatory compliance, distributor relations, etc.
The editor of MLMLegal.com is Jeffrey Babener of the law firm of Babener & Associates. MLMLegal.com is one of the most frequented informational and educational sites on the internet regarding the direct selling, MLM, multilevel marketing, network marketing and party plan businesses at the corporate and distributor levels.
Babener & Associates has served as a key legal and business advisor to leading direct selling companies in the U.S. and throughout the world for more than 25 years. The principal of Babener & Associates, and editor of MLMLegal.com, lectures and publishes extensively. Look for books written by Mr. Babener, including, Network Marketing: What You Should Know, Tax Guide for MLM Distributors, The Network Marketer’s Guide to Success as well as hundreds of published articles and chapters in university textbooks on the “legal environment” of the direct selling channel of distribution. Mr. Babener has served as general counsel to the Multilevel Marketing International Association and on the Lawyers Council and Government Relations Council of the Direct Selling Association. He has advised some of the world’s leading direct selling companies, ranging from Avon to Nikken to Melaleuca to NuSkin to Usana to Excel to American Communications Network, etc., and is a frequent lecturer at industry trade conferences. For more than 20 years he has chaired the conference, Starting and Running the Successful MLM Company. Babener & Associates focuses on start up of MLM companies, assisting growth in the U.S., followed by international expansion. Visit www.mlmlegal.com for additional information and resources.
What's New in Version 1.1
Improved navigation, scrolling, and increased number of available documents.