MLN Mobile makes it quick and easy to access all the Metro Library Network libraries on the go! Search our catalog, download items, manage your account, and find suggested reading instantly with your iOS device.
• Search the Metro Library Network catalog: Search for items by title, author, subject, or general keyword and place holds on interesting items.
• Manage your account: Keep track of your account with dynamic notifications and view your checked-out items, holds, fines, and account information.
• Search by barcode: Use your device’s camera to scan the barcode on a book, CD, DVD, or other item at a friend’s house or bookstore and search for available copies in the Metro Library Network catalog.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Let us know what device and iOS version you’re using and the specific steps leading up to your issue, and we’ll work with you to resolve it.
Various fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing app for library lovers
This is by far one of my most used and favorite apps. We go to the library weekly and this app allows me to not only reserve items, but renew them very efficiently! Great service provided by MLN!
Still needs work
You cannot pay fines online or renew items even though there is renew button. Also no FAQ or help/contact section.
I've been using this app at least weekly, if not daily, since I downloaded it. Love the ease of placing holds & renewing books. I even use it when I'm in the library, as the app is quite a bit faster than the catalog computers.
Two problems I have on a regular basis as I use the app, one smaller & one bigger:
1. Cover art for media (books or other) doesn't show up in the search results. I really like being able to see the book's cover, as it makes it easier to check if I'm looking at the right book and/or make it easier to find on the shelves. (That's the small problem.)
2. Big huge annoyance (and I don't know how possible it is to fix): autocorrect constantly messes with my searches!!! I'll correctly type a name or title in the search field, and then autocorrect will change what I've typed and automatically start the search without allowing me to change the words back to what I meant. The search will turn up empty, of course, b/c autocorrect knows nothing! If that flaw could be fixed, it would improve my user experience tremendously.
- SOLUS UK Ltd
- 10.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2013 SirsiDynix. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.