By Major League Soccer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official app of Major League Soccer keeps you connected with the latest news, highlights, scores, standings, and analysis all for FREE.
• Live scores for every official MLS match, CONCACAF Champions League and many international matches
• Free highlight videos and clips during games
• Matchcenter delivers real-time stats, highlights, and photos for every game
• Starting lineups, stats, videos, photos, box scores and more for all league matches
• Personalized notifications about your favorite teams and content
• Easy access to breaking news, videos and analysis from North America's best soccer reporters
• AirPlay support - Stream videos and MLS LIVE to your TV.
• Chromecast support - Cast videos and MLS LIVE to your TV.
• Hide scores in case you don't want spoilers
• Localized match times so you always know when games kick-off
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
MLS LIVE augments existing TV options by providing access to hundreds of out-of-market matches. It is the perfect option for following players on your fantasy team, scouting an upcoming opponent, or watching your home team while you are out of town. All subscriptions include:
• Hundreds out-of-market matches* on your iPhone or iPad or Apple TV
• Sign in with your existing MLS LIVE account
• HD-quality live streams
• Five years of highlights and archived matches within the web version of MLS LIVE.
* National and local blackout restrictions apply. For more information on blackout policies please visit http://www.mlssoccer.com/blackout
What's New in Version 7.1
2016 Regular Season 7.1 Edition Updates:
*Squashed some bugs
*App performance and user experience improvements
Awesome! I can check Real Salt Lake scores on the go! 🚘
Excellent in 2105, but may be in decline
Everything matches including detailed per-match and per-player stats, lineups, previews. This app makes it easy to follow the MLS season. Some things left to desire in version 7.1:
Women's national team matches on the schedule!
Individual matches in the schedule listing sized to fit 4 (or more) at once on a mobile display, just as it worked so well in versions 6.x, instead of 2 giant buttons and a ton of constant scrolling for the entire season. Perhaps live matches can be cycled to the top if having reasonably sized list items is too big (harhar) a request.
It consumes an otherwise very useful giant block of space near the top to always display a huge box for the score and minute count while perusing a match. The box does not move at all when viewing a player and their match stats from Lineup, it's just a tiny stationary square. Surely this and nearly everything else can be rendered smaller to fit more things on a mobile display (like the player stats flyout and generally as in versions 6.x).
The side-scrolling section (preview, timeline, etc) within each match returned to a list like in versions 6.x where all 5 items are visible without more constant scrolling. Or at least keep boxscore, stats, and lineup to the left.
Would like to see the schedule calendar start on Sunday like every other calendar in the US.
Would like a scroll to top function on Schedule & Scores by tapping the top center like seemingly every other iOS app that has scrollability, or the scroll-to-top arrows that are elsewhere in the app again to reduce the amount of manual scrolling now begged by having everything in the app appear as though it were the Jitterbug cell phone which is only half as old as MLS yet designed for 800-year-old people.
Do you offer beta testing?
Thanks for keeping the app free.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: May 25, 2016
- Version: 7.1
- Size: 37.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Major League Soccer LLC
- © 2015 Major League Soccer, L.L.C
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes