The official app of Major League Soccer keeps you connected with the latest soccer news, schedules, match highlights, real-time video, live scores and standings all for FREE.
Choose your favorite Club and customize your MLS app experience with easy access to all the match content, players and soccer news you care about.
The all-new Match Center brings the game to life with live scores, video timeline, live lineups and new stat visualizations.
MLS Fantasy players can have their line-up at their fingertips within the app with an integrated new design and gameplay.
• Live scores for every official MLS match, Gold Cup, CONCACAF Champions League and many international soccer matches
• Free highlight videos and clips during games
• Chromecast support
• Match Center delivers real-time stats, video, match highlights, and photos for every game
• Starting lineups, stats, videos, photos, box scores and more for all Major League Soccer matches
* My MLS provides a single stream of matches, highlights and news, tailored to you
• Personalized notifications about your favorite teams and personalized content
• Easy access to breaking news, videos and analysis from North America's best soccer reporters
• Shop the latest gear from the MLS Store
• Manage your digital tickets (SeatGeek and Ticketmaster tickets only)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
2019 MLS Clubs:
* Atlanta United FC
* Chicago Fire
* FC Cincinnati
* Colorado Rapids
* Columbus Crew SC
* D.C. United
* FC Dallas
* Houston Dynamo
* Los Angeles FC
* LA Galaxy
* Minnesota United FC
* Montreal Impact
* New England Revolution
* New York City FC
* New York Red Bulls
* Orlando City SC
* Philadelphia Union
* Portland Timbers
* Real Salt Lake
* San Jose Earthquakes
* Seattle Sounders
* Sporting Kansas City
* Toronto FC
* Vancouver Whitecaps
* US & Canada's Men's National Soccer Teams
• New! My MLS view provides all the matches, highlights and news you care about in one place
• New! Match scores, highlights and analysis now featured within the Latest section on match days
• Improved Latest & Club layouts showcase the latest news and top storylines from across the league
• Easier personalization and quicker access to your favorite clubs and content series
• Performance improvements & bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I have been using the app since it first came out, and I loved all of it. Information was easy to find, game lineups posted as soon as they were given (before announced in stadium). The new design is fancier and prettier but far, far less useful. Some areas are far too touch sensitive - you accidentally open stories when you just try to scroll thru - or not nearly sensitive enough. Some areas are very difficult to open at times. For design, the redesign gets an A, for utility and ease of use, a D+.
For those lamenting about blackouts, it’s the broadcast rules. The games are controlled by the broadcasters (and that includes your local affiliate) for a period (usually 48 hours). That gives them the right to replay if they want. The reason local games are blacked out is because someone has paid for the right to broadcast and they deserve to get their money’s worth. With MLS Live (I can’t speak to ESPN+ because I haven’t tried it yet) I have never found a game I couldn’t watch or rewatch after the 48 hour window, even with my local team.
Ok, but needs some work
The content is great, but the app itself has some issues. My first complaint is that the navigation is less intuitive than past designs. I’d prefer to open into a feed of headlines and then navigate to highlights or team headlines. Instead all three feeds are crammed into the home page.
My second complaint is worse although it doesn’t sound like many other people experience this: the audio doesn’t play through my phone’s speakers. Headphones or external speakers are fine. All of my other apps are fine. I’ve racked my brain trying to figure out why this app misbehaves but I can’t figure it out.
I’d give it four stars if the audio bug was fixed and the design was tweaked a bit. I’d give it five if there was some search capability on the news feed.
Poor new design with low usability
This year’s app design stinks. It takes twice as many clicks to do what you used to be able to do in the old app. Plus, the buttons are poorly designed. It is easy to click the wrong thing or have trouble opening something. For example, when watching a video you get a thumbnail video by default, which of course no one wants, so you have to click the tiny expand button. But if you miss you have to click it again. Also when expanding the video it displays wrong for a few seconds.
Basically, they lost functionality with the app redesign. They should ditch this version, fire the company that developed it, and develop one with usability testing as part of the process. The only reason I still use this app is for the content.
- Major League Soccer LLC
- 187.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Major League Soccer, L.L.C
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.