By Inside.com Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Got what it takes to be an MMA fighter? In this course, pro fighter Andrew “The Squid” Montañez teaches you all the brutal strikes, chokes, grapplings, takedowns and throws you need to dominate in the ring.
With this app, you'll:
• Get every episode of the hit YouTube show “MMA Surge," which has more than 65,000 subscribers and 3.2 million views—and growing!
• Take down fighters twice your size without breaking a sweat.
• Choke someone using only your foot.
But wait, there's more:
• Defend yourself and others in dangerous situations.
• Get predictions, results and analysis of major professional MMA fights from Squid.
• Master moves used by MMA pros like Anderson Silva and Bas Rutten with our step-by-step tutorials.
You want even more? Get ready:
• Get the training wihtout spending cash on that gym membership.
• Become a powerful fighter and compete on a national level.
• Learn the foundations of MMA from a champion fighter.
• Notice and exploit your opponent's weaknesses.
Your host for this app, The Squid, is a New York City native with a history of taking down the competition. He was undefeated in 14 no-rules Vale Tudo contests. In 2009, he won the Grappler's Quest Nationals in his weight class, beating five grapplers in a single day. And in 2010, he became National Fighting Championship's Middleweight Champion. He also coordinates stunts and choreographs fights for films and television. If you want the benefit of hands-on lessons, you can find him in Los Angeles, training fighters at Fortune Gym.
If you have any technical issues with the app or suggestions on what you'd like to see more of, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We're here to help.
Get ready to work. Get ready to win. This is MMA Surge.
What's New in Version 3.8
• iPhone 5 compatibility
• Bug fixes
A-MMA-ZING (see the pun 😃)
This app is seriously the best out there. These videos work and go through every little detail possible to describe whats going on. A definite must-have app.
I'm telling all of my students about this app! The quality of the app is great! The video quality and layout are also great!
Why i love it?
It has so much description, he's very specific on how to perform moves.... And they WORK!
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jun 10, 2013
- Version: 3.8
- Size: 14.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Inside.com Inc.
- © 2012 Mahalo.com, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.